Britains royal family is forever tainted with nigger genes

>britains royal family is forever tainted with nigger genes

feels good to be a republic. should've listened to cromwell when you had the chance.

meanwhile at the Manchester police department...

her dad is jewish btw
she's been married before (to a jewish man)
and she even did the jewish chair shit at wedding
>buahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahaha

harassed by women

Why do British love nigger women?

>5th in line to the thrown marrying an american mongrel
Who cares? His eventual mutt children will be so far removed from the throne they're barely even notable.
If something were to happen God forbid and his tainted offspring were in line to the throne you know there would be another 'accident'.
Also >feels good to be a republic
Yeah a republic that is now forever tainted with a non white ruler in your nation's history. Think about that one op.

BLACKED and KIKED

Man, how the mighty have fallen

>thrown
I need to stop drinking.

>yank this upset we COLONISED his women

Must suck to have a vehement jew as president

>leftists then: death to the monarchy!
>leftists now: we need a mixed race monarchy

>Le manlet

European royal families already have historically bad genes, little diversity in that pool will probably do their children good.

> Royal family marrying normal people
> Monarchy
Pick one, britbongs

> little diversity in that pool will probably do their children good.

Fuckin kek

maybe this time they wont be riddled with genetic diseases that's been affecting their family line for centuries.

They have a triple bacon burger with baconnaise sauce they are literally our brother

That can easily be fixed without nigger blood

I hope the diamond in that ring turns out to be a "blood diamond." The keks will be too much to handle.

Britain's royal family are the biggest niggers around, they sit on their ass and literally collect welfare

She's whiter than you.

You know when i read about history it seems like another world. The values of the past were so radically different... Glory honour faith family nation duty. Now its just chaos and living for only yourself and comfort, this is what it produces. How the mighty have fallen

This isn't something to celebrate idiot.

this makes me sad, resurrect all our past navel heros when?
>imagine if nelson had a fleet of the best ships around today

so edgy
dont hurt yourself

daw trignig

I find it funny that Harry couldn't find a suitable slag in his own god forsaken land, settling for an amermutt instead. It says alot about how much the royal family values your everyday bong.

No he'd rather colonise one of yours.

Fuck it the royal family is just an extension of that degenerate landmass anyway, it noway reflects the Britain of the past in any way, its lacks will and identity, as Peter Hitchens laments every day. Needs to be all burnt to the ground and something new to be rebuilt

>imagine if nelson had the U.S. Navy
gotta say I'd have to consider joining the commonwealth
bullshit he was with straight dimes before
this seems weird

He's not even Prince Charles' son so no big deal.

Isn't the other prince the heir to the throne though? So pretty much his line is gonna become secondary once his brother sits on the throne right?

He has to be trolling right?

Why in gods name would he want to marry some quadroon (is she maybe octaroon?) who's 3 years old and has been married already?!

PRINCESS

this
why

I read the news in shock and horror. Then I watched their first interview video on Yotuube and I wanted to vomit.

What did he find in her? Is he an SJW? Who wants kids with short curly hairs?

>once you go black, you never go back?
Seems like harry is in love with a lighter shade of beef wellington curtains.

why do you even care?
its not your kid

Their related btw, Look it up. keeping the genes within the family.

better class of genes then your typical nignog

Besides the royal family dna is already inbred as fuck

This. The royal family is inbred, see prince Charles. fixing that means more British blood, not mixing inbred blood with low IQ blood.

I think that would have made me nauseous if I was sober

related if you go back 600 years.....

I found meghan's nudes.

MODS

This makes me genuinely sad