Chapter 231
>Preview: imgur.com/a/7wWy4
>Translation: pastebin.com/YzdQq1KM

Chapter 232
>Preview: imgur.com/a/911U6
>Translation: pastebin.com/eDy4LZwm

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XUgty4HE
towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:GoDai/GoDai's_Translations:_People_and_Groups_(2)_-_Zahard_and_the_10_Families
towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Vol.2_Ch.229:_39F_-_Hell_Train:_Wangnan_(4)
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151095730/
bato.to/forums/topic/4664-rankers-1-15-blog-post-translations-collected/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gook comics are not Sup Forums-related, take it elsewhere.

Also, as a reminder of Sup Forums's policy on Korean manhwa and Chinese manhua on Sup Forums, see pic related.

If an Sup Forums mod thinks otherwise, please make a reply with your capcode and we'll take the thread elsewhere.

>Line fucking up the translation yet again.

We've already confirmed that Rachel is an irregular from SIU. Do they just not have consistent translators?

>that latest preview ch
I bet Zahard is in that door.

Ooo I haven't read the new chapter yet, about to do that now.

What do y'all think about Bam lately? He finna learn dat wacky Axis shit, huh

Oh look the mobile phone poster is back again.

He's still not Ranker level yet, so it's a bit scary to see what will happen on the 43rd floor.

To be fair, it works both ways.

more disappointed that were dealing with another "go rescue them" plot

But we're not? Unless I missed something

At least we got two non-bird character deaths though

>2012
>Implying that mod is still around.

Tower of God isn't that bad, but you need to take it to Sup Forums.

>2012
>/q/

>>>/reddit/. Even moot deleted /q/ and said to ignore it.

What is funny is that this gook shill is posting a screencap of /q/, a board that moot said was a mistake.

Notice how this newfag gook shill doesn't realize where his screencap came from, a board that was deleted from Sup Forums.

We had a ton of people die at the Name Hunt station though.

Yeah, but they were small-fry.

Rak, Yihwa, and the swordsman are just MIA, they'll probably regroup after the Floor of Death.

I just read ch229

So Rak, Yehwa and Swordsman are almost confirmed alive. I almost thought SIU was going to kill them off but it looks like he held back on that.

Are you sure it's a mistranslation? Maybe it's what she really told him. It would make sense for her to hide that she's an irregular.

I felt a bit sad for Arkraptor, he was a nice character. But it was so long since we got to see him that it really diminished the impact of his death.

Hm still not sure what to think after getting caught up now. I figure Floor of Death will be a super training arc for Bam, resulting in him getting another piece of the Thorn.

I liked the mini lore dump.

Fuck all you spoiler reading fags reading the next 2 chaps

But yeah this chapter was pretty good with some major reveals probably ending the season soon

Too bad Pokemonfag and Karaka have been reduced to tools now though

It doesn't make sense in context though. Bam wouldn't have told him about Rachel being a regular because she wasn't, unless she's just bluffing. Also everyone in the tower is a regular with a few exceptions, so it would be weird to mention she's a regular as an explanation for how she knows that kind of info.

The previous fan translation we had
pastebin.com/XUgty4HE
translated it as irregular as well.

>implying we have even passed the climax yet
Wait for the season end reveal.

I hope we'll get to know pretty soon what the Princes of Zahard are. He's been teasing us with this since the first chapter of season 2.
It seems like they're different from Princesses, and they're not child of princesses like Anak Junior.
The possibility that they're illegitimate biological child of Zahard seems likely.

Ok, so the official translation fucked up again. It's sad, it really takes away a lot of the fun from that manhwa.

>yfw they really did die
>but the dead also all go to the Floor of Death
I can see SIU pulling it.

Since the princesses are public symbols, maybe the princes are like assassins.

But the 'Death' comes from the death of the Guardian. It's not like it's a floor with zombies.

But Wangnan is a shit at fighting, not even a Ranker, and Karaka wants Zahard dead. Also Zahard already has RED for assassinations.

Hawkneye made it seem like it's worse than zombies.

I hope half the cast gets culled on the floor of death. I also expect a time skip after they leave.

Which half though?

>The possibility that they're illegitimate biological child of Zahard seems likely.
That's my guess as well.

The Princesses don't actually inherit blood from Zahard based on SIU's blog posts
towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:GoDai/GoDai's_Translations:_People_and_Groups_(2)_-_Zahard_and_the_10_Families
Supposedly there's some ritual that imparts the power of Zahard to the chosen princesses.

But Rachel explicitly mentions that Wangnan got his power from Zahard's blood, and says this is a disgrace.

So unlike Princesses, Princes have a blood-relation and aren't supposed to exist. It might be that the ritual can't be applied to men for some reason.

Didn't SIU's newest blog post say the princesses do have the blood of Zahard?

Anyone who was introduced during the Hell Train arc. So Rachel's blue bitch, and all the newest D-rank additions with Bam

hopefully Emily too since its just a shitty plot device that gets shit done

Since there is no floor Guardian and no floor Administrator, the Zahard Empire doesn't reach the Floor of Death. As a consequence criminals and ennemies of Zahard tend to gather there.
I assume it's the reason why it's so dangerous, but then maybe there is also something else, like killer sinsu fish everywhere or whatnot.

Ah, I didn't read it yet.

towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Vol.2_Ch.229:_39F_-_Hell_Train:_Wangnan_(4)
>Formally, only Princesses who have been injected with his blood exists.

This might be the ritual he talked about earlier on how to give Zahard's power to a Princess.

Emile has yet to ignite, so she's too important to die even if she could die. She's an abstract entity at this point. She exists everywhere at once.

Rak has too much plot armor, he can't die yet. Plus if that was how they died, it would be by Yuri's attack and it would sour the atmosphere b/w Baam and Yuri.

anyone. who is the white haired girl with red eyes with bero bero and la cherry the pink sleepy girl? i forget so many characters.

That's Hoaqin's last clone.

She's the last clone of Haoqin, she's a combo of Albelda (his sister) and the billion souls he ate.

Figures only underaged cancer with horrible English, spam this gookshit.

At least make the effort to not type like a retard. You faggots really aren't helping.

You say that like every arc isn't experience for Baam to get stronger.

And about the thorn, it seems like it might be apart of a flower which must be a huge flower based on how huge the thorn was. Perhaps the flower is the source of shinsoo for that floor.

it's actually pretty good. give it a try.
point taken.

>Rak has too much plot armor
I think it's mostly pressure from the fans that protects him.
SIU said he wanted ToG to be darker and characters to die easily. I think he said that he even considered killing Bam at some point.

OP, at least learn to use proxies. It's really obvious that you're trying to act like different people to simulate multiple discussions happening.

SIU mentioned in one of his blog post that Wangnan is suppressing memories, so obviously he may not seem that strong if he doesn't realize his own strength. He's been shown to be quite competent with his pokeballs against Cassano, definitely worthy of D-rank skill at the very least.

I swear this gookroach had some serious issue of inferior complex. Fucking cancerous cunt.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151095730/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151092537/

i don't understand the psuedo japanese nationalism that some weebs on this board seem to manifest... like if you're typical white, native english speaking individual in what way do you pick up the whole us vs. them japan vs. korea thing? what's it gotta do with animu and mangos?

do you visit Sup Forums?

also I thought Tower of God just got special privilege like some others because it's actually pretty good and has a decent fanbase on Sup Forums..

anyway i just don't get the hate, like somewhere in liking SoL moe trash, school dramas, etcetc you pick up centuries old japanese racial nationalism tendencies. funny considering you would be discriminated against in your own way being weird gaijin American JOEs.

first for xia xia.

Baam x Androssi OTP.
Never. He said he is obliged to kill people because things get harder but that he doesn't really like it.

So what does Baam's new technique even do? It just seems like your typical exploding shinsoo bomb.

>He's been shown to be quite competent with his pokeballs against Cassano

He basically got lucky that Cassano didn't know what the syringe would do. Cassano let his guard down.

So gooks are three chapters ahead of Line tl?

what is gook shit has anything to do with animu and mangos?

Naver is doing this thing where people who have a subscription can see previews for the next three chapters.

Naturally, the previews leak every week and someone ends up making a fan translation.

Or maybe she's just lying there

>special privilege
>gookshit
What are you smoking?
>decent fanbase
You mean 2 or 3 gookroachs circlejerking each other?

See , it's unlikely she's lying. The fan translation goes with irregular instead, which makes more sense.

This isn't the first time they've messed up translating regular/irregular either.

I think he meant that he didn't like it as in "He is sad when he kills a character", but that he still wants to do it for the sake of the story.

He can get shit done with his pokeballs (that were designed specifically to be effective against Cassano in this case), but with no weapon or with a close-combat weapon he is a weakling.

>board name is Sup Forums anime & manga
>lel lol lul let me just keep spams gookshit here for no reason because me like it
what's it gotta do with animu and mangos?

The problem isn't the comic. It's you. You do the exact same thing as the chink shills: you keep spamming even when it's obvious there aren't much interest and when criticisms of the work happens, you jump straight to the 'fucking weebs' defence. You make everything personal and then accuse others of doing the same in response to your action.

You accuse others of sidestepping and not answering the issues you raise, while, once again, you are the one who pulls that shit first.

You do this every time. Just stop it. You're the one runing your own threads, not 'weebs with psuedo japanese nationalism'. Thunderbolt Fantasy threads were fine, manwha like Shin Angyo, Breaker or works of by Freezing's author went fine, chinese historical comics about RoTK went fine. You know what didn't go fine? Threads started by you. And those chink cartoons threads I previously mentioned. Why? Because both of you basically make threads in a way that's basically poisoning the threads themselves.

And then still have the guts to blame it on 'weebs'. On a fucking board for weeb materials.

>desuarchive.org/a/thread/151095730/
>So mad he make a meta thread to ask why his gook thread got deleted
>still got BTFO by Sup Forums
>yuropoor gookboo

There would be more discussion and probably more posters if not for the manhwa-haters like you.

>circlejerking
The ToG threads I've seen were in no way a circlejerk. A circlejerk is something like SnK or now YoI threads.

He'll probably off Miseng next.

Rachel says they need a live sacrifice for the Floor of Death, and it's not going to be Wangnan. There's also no one on their own team they can really sack other than the Traveler, and he might be needed for Emily.

>There would be more discussion and probably more posters if not for the manhwa-haters like you
You mean more shitposter and offtopic discussion? no one care about gookshit at all, you guys are like thirdclass citizen, bottom of the barrel, not someone with special privilege like you saying . Don't be delusional.

Again with the lies. See You've had your chance multiple times and you kept ruining them in every turn. Also, once again, you're conveniently ignoring that Shin Angyo and even The Breaker wasn't treated any differently. There isn't a 'manhwa-haters', there's only people being pissed by your constant bullshit. Threads that you weren't in didn't result in massive shitposting and once again, it's very obvious when you post because you don't even fucking try.

>weeb this weeb that
It always the same guy, isn't it?

Traveler he is with Cassano. He would probably oppose using him as a sacrifice. So yeah, Miseng is in deep shit.

I'm not OP you moron.

He probably go back to "it just that one gookhater ESL shitposting mai thread wahhhh". Gooks are so delusion.

>You do the exact same thing as the chink shills
This. It's blatant as fuck.

>those chink cartoon threads:
>guys, this masterpiece better than all jap anime
>what? it seems to be another generic battle harem like anime?
>how dare you, you fucking weeb!

And then there's these webtoon threads. The moment someone pointed out that the art looks bad, the gookfag immediately started going pissy and calling the 'haters' weeb who blindly defend moon cartoons.

Traveler is*

Then you're just as retarded as OP because you are just as full of shit. You not being OP doesn't change any damn thing. The post I made still stands.

Shin Angyo and even The Breaker wasn't treated any differently. Threads this OP wasn't in didn't end up as shit at this once. Fucking nothing changes.

>>guys, this masterpiece better than all jap anime
Who are you quoting?

Good job, it just further proves that you lot should be banned because your level of English isn't any better and ruins your own threads.

not OP..
honestly this toradora rewatch has be in such a good mood nothing can ruin it so i'll take a stab at replying.

Not really sure about the meta conversation as I haven't really been following these threads or whatever you're referencing but I honestly like ToG, it's good. Not good like Homunculus good, or vagabond but I like it. it's cool.

I've been in ToG threads way back that didn't go this way at all so I was just honestly curious. Got a kick out of the idea of your typical basement dwelling neckbeard weeb (that would be generically impersonal rather than specially personal you understand, it is a stereotype for a reason and not an attack anybody in particular) shoveling down nissin or maruchans ranting about gookshit as if they personally had stake in the debate. muh 1592 invasion!! muh nanking never happened. no bigs. just thought it was funny whenever I do see a manhwa get referenced theres inevitably the 'gookshit' as if its not all gookshit to us white people.

anyway i can i'm in over my head here, so i'm out. amin-chan is too cute.

>...

It seems gooks really do all suffer from asthma

Why are you typing like a redditor? you sound like you fit right in with the mangafox audience and facebooker.

Why does Cassano want to protect the Traveler again?

I forgot why he was important, something about wanting to save Emily, but that's somewhat moot now.

Pretty sure Cassano just said he'll show Traveler how he'll bring a revolution to the Tower. He basically gets a front row seat to seeing Cassano's story.

I'm pretty sure there's more to Traveller than that. He's still a very mysterious character.

Is it supposed to be Traveler or Traveller (2 l)?
Fuck those translation, I never know how to write the names.

He is mysterious, always wearing goggles and what not. Probably some Ten Great Family member. Or he's a Prince of Zahard as well.

What the hell, I thought there was only one thorn from the 43rd floor guardian that Enryu killed. And now that one's split too.

And as for Jahad, I wonder what his intentions are, and why he split the key into 13 months/ 2 (?) rings. These latest chapters have really been moving the plot forward but are also bringing up new questions, like how high past floor 135 does the tower go? Maybe Enyru is up there?

These new developments are making Hoaquin seem insignificant in comparison.

>Or he's a Prince of Zahard as well.
I doubt it.

Read the preview for chapter 231.

Miseng gets off the Hell Train with Cassano at the last stop before the Floor of Death to go heal Horyang

So the Traveler doesn't have Cassano to stick up for him.

He has that + other techniques we don't know.

Why isn't someone fucking Rachel?

Part of it was Yuri defeating Karaka. Karaka is supposed to be a full-blown Slayer, but he lost to a Zahard princess.

Meanwhile Haoqin still can't even get his full form together, and desu I doubt he will unless he gets a power-up from eating many souls. (Or god forbid, Rachel gets a thorn.)

So, I just want to point out one important thing before oyasumi jikan.

That huge infodrop by Rachel on the 13 month series and the Zahard rings. We knew that going to the 136th floor was impossible, but it's now clear that it's because of Zahard decision to destroy that key.
So, is the ascension going to continue the day when one Princess gather all of the 13 month weapons and one Prince gather all of the rings?
Maybe they need to make a child together and he will be the one to open the way to the higher floors.

> I thought there was only one thorn from the 43rd floor guardian
It should have been clear that what Bam got is only a part of the thorn. But once again thanks to the translation it wasn't.

Because she's ugly and crazy.

It's hard to say about the Thorn. Considering even FUG doesn't know what the Thorn is. Hwa Ryun or Jinsung just said they found it where Enryu killed the Guardian so they just decided to name it after Enryu. Although, now that we see the 43rd Floor and just how big the guardian must have been. Perhaps the Thorn is like a giant Shinsoo Crystal similar to the Flower of Zynga.

It's basically confirmed at this point that no one can go above the 135th floor no matter what because it's locked. That's the whole point of the key reveal. Another thing to note is that Zahard become the King of the Tower the day he stopped climbing which is also the day he threw away the key, so he did it to try and make everyone else happy. Presumably based on foreshadowing in the story such as Pedro talking about a great war, climbing the Tower brings a lot of bloodshed, you know probably because they have to rule each new floor through force. Zahard probably doesn't want anymore fighting like that, so he instead built this new system for people to become Rankers and get a chance at having everything they want. Of course, it requires a lot of hard work, but that's the point, right?

Also, thanks for bringing up Enryu, I just made the connection. The secret room that Karaka can't go into must be where Enryu is. Enryu is supposedly hiding and can't be found by Headon all throughout the tower. Well? Obviously this super secret room that's behind another secret room must be where Enryu is. Headon would probably never think to check the Hell Train.

> Enryu is supposedly hiding and can't be found by Headon all throughout the tower
Where does that come from?

If everyone starts hiding in the Hell Train it's not really a great hiding place anymore.

It's not so much that one Princess needs to do it, it's more like they all just need to bring the 13 month weapons together and all the rings. There's many ways to do this, such as cooperation but that's nearly impossible considering how the Tower is built on conflict. Then there's just having one Princess do it, since they are the only ones legally able to obtain the weapons. Or, you could just have one person gather all the weapons and the rings, aka some Irregular who's way stronger than everyone else that he just kicks everyone's butt and takes what he needs. Basically, if Baam wants to in the future, he could get the key if needs to and he probably will.

Well, I just paraphrased it.
bato.to/forums/topic/4664-rankers-1-15-blog-post-translations-collected/
It's in Enryu's character profile that it is said that he can't be found and that Headon is looking for him.

I actually like her now.

No idea where she's getting her information from though. Does Yuri or any of the other princesses know about the 13 months forming a key? I don't think there is any hard evidence.

I'll bet that Arie Hon knows about it. Not so sure about Urek Mazino.

When will Baam impregnate Androssi so she can follow the path of Anak Snr. already? Except instead of a weak pie cook she gets the rising irregular.

>if Baam wants to in the future, he could get the key if needs to and he probably will
Easy for him, he could just seduce all the Princesses.

She probably knows from the higher-ups from FUG, or Headon.

Ok thanks. But keep in mind that those character profiles aren't completely canon.

Most likely only the oldest princesses known and Maschenny seems to be doing some shady stuff like waging her 13 Month for Yuri's. So does Repellista who is watching over the "Prince". Those two must know.

And there are some options for Rachel's informant. It could either be Headon, the first person she met and cut a deal with, or it could be someone from FUG like she said. That's either Hwa Ryun who knows about Wangnan's identity already, Yu Han Sung who seems to know more than he lets off or perhaps Rachel knows from Karaka himself. Rachel said she has seen another ring before and the only other person we know with a ring other than Wangnan is Karaka.

Gustang probably knows too since he was watching over the workshop battle for some reason while talking to some old man talking about yet again the "Prince".

I also like her. She is a bitch but she has her motives, and she never asked for Bam to follow her. It's like she's a normal person with no particular talent mostly trying her best at not getting killed and working toward her goal.

But Bam doesn't seem to have any sex drive. I don't know why the girls don't go for Khun already, he would gladly give them the dick.

>tfw no one cares for the normal people trying their best to survive but end up dying
>tfw we learn that even talented people have their own struggles

>Easy for him, he could just seduce all the Princesses.
>no BaamxAnak ever

>I don't think there is any hard evidence.
Oh yeah, about this. I think the 13 Months reacting violently to each other is the key trying to put itself back together. Although, that only happened once, so it's not all that great of evidence.

>seduce all the Princesses
Androssi would chop off his head