A friend of mine made this anime recs guide for another friend of his...

A friend of mine made this anime recs guide for another friend of his. I haven't seen everything here so I thought I'd put it on Sup Forums and get your all's input.

Oh yes, this board certainly needs more of these threads.

At least he understands that Kiznaiver's ending was fucking garbage

fish_hook.meme

Feels like he himself has not seen much if those are the only shows that he would recommend.

I guarantee you that OP's "friend" started watching Triggershit and branched out from there. He's been watching for maybe a year

Yeah I kind of got that same impression. I mostly watch older stuff that's mostly /m/ stuff so I'm pretty insular.

he forgot that Monster Musume is also extremely unfunny

he seems like he knows what to stay away from but is just scratching the surface of the good stuff desu

>rec thread
I think both you and your friend should lurk more. Not to mention that his chart is fucking absolute pleb trash of the highest order.

>Chouja Reideen
How is that? I haven't seen Raideen, and that looks more like Seiya.

You can count all the truly good anime on just both your hands. Yet people still act pretentious about their tastes and recommendations. Might as well recommend everything

Here, you can see a pretentious samefag derailing a thread in his natural habitat.
basically this, let him watch whatever and recommend whatever

>KLK
>Watemote
>Literally who
>Guren Lagann
>K-ON
LOGH? Monster? Texh? Tatami Galaxy? HxH?

Basically, if you like a certain genre or like the general description, just watch it. Because once you watch enough anime, you realise you're scraping through a garbage bin full of shit, except every now and then you get a piece of corn

>HxH
shit taste detected

Woth the exception of Eva, Cowboy Bebop, and possibly K-ON. all of those others must watches are completely forgettable.

HomuHomu please.

Only 7 episodes in, but so far I'm finding it very fun. It's got fun characters, fun (if goofy) monster designs, and decent animation. And yeah, it's pretty similar to Saint Seiya, Ronin Warriors, Sailor Moon, and other sentai-esque action series. Don't worry about watching 70s Raideen, it isn't a prerequisite.

Good point, thanks. I personally prefer to talk about what I like to someone, I think charts work better if they're bigger and are divided better.

I feel "Triggered"

It's up to each man to find his own way in this world OP. You might as well tell your friend to delete his chart.