IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

RUSSIA IS SENDING THOUSANDS OF SOLDIERS AND TANKS INTO CRIMEA AND THE GREATER PART OF THE UKRAINE

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-11-24/russia-has-deployed-thousands-of-tanks-troops-to-ukraine-top-official-says

alternet.org/progressive-wire/ukraine-says-russia-sending-thousands-troops-crimea

mole.my/ukraine-says-russia-sending-thousands-of-troops-into-crimea/

timesofisrael.com/ukraine-russia-sending-thousands-of-troops-to-crimea/

nation.co.ke/news/world/Ukraine-claims-Russia-is-sending-thousands-of-troops/1068-2227392-6lduy7z/index.html

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/ukraine-russia-sending-thousands-of-troops-to-crimea/
unv.is/timesofisrael.com/ukraine-russia-sending-thousands-of-troops-to-crimea
fort-russ.com/2017/11/ukraine-invades-2-neutral-villages.html?m=1
youtu.be/ab3NscEJ80s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no reliable sources

Alright, are we going to do this thing then? I'm dyin here. Let's at least have something happen, and if that has to be WWIII and I have to die, so be it.

>According to an official source

But where is proofs

They're just on vacation.

I don't trust you

>usnews
>time of israel

Doubtful. Ukraine isn't worth it. Let Germany/Eussr deal with it if they care so badly.

two proofs

>
Ukraine has farm land that Russia wants, plus 90% of the Ukrainian population identifies as being Russian

That's cool but, gimmee real sources please

this

>Russia teases ww3 with Georgia
>Russia teases ww3 with the Swedish sub
>Russia teases ww3 with Ukraine
>Russia teases ww3 with Syria
>Russia teases ww3 with close call air encounters

Just fucking do it already Russia has been cockteasing the war since 2008 and I’m almost too old to serve gloriously in the Great War

hopefully they have a bunch of new gopros. their footage has been subpar this war and even syria has much better combat footage.

Awhile back they threatened to send troops into Poland which never happened, I think it was last year or so -I was genuinely interested in it but eh

sage
>ukraine claims
>Ukrainian sources
garbage

KIEV IS RUSSIAN
KIEV IS RUSSIAN
KIEV IS RUSSIAN

didn't this happen like 3 years ago.

how does this work?

this is why Jeb should have been elected
drump starting ww3 not even 1 year into his term

>>
That's when Russia took Crimea (a medium sized region in Ukraine), now Russia's goal seems like they're trying to completely take over Ukraine

Post more proofs or im going to eat you and the monkey

(((russia)))

Go from one corner to the other. Good luck faggot

fuck you

faagaaahhhh heeebs!

Heh

Yup, and Ukraine isn't a real country.

>timesofisrael.com/ukraine-russia-sending-thousands-of-troops-to-crimea/
lets archive, shall we

unv.is/timesofisrael.com/ukraine-russia-sending-thousands-of-troops-to-crimea

wat da fuk

All these articles are about Russia's tanks that have been in Ukraine for years now. Its not happening OP you a faggot.

Is that Hungary or Slovakia where it is legal?

WWIII will not happen, you thing the people that actually run the world are stupid enough to have another war than will definitely kill us all? What the must be planing not is how to reduce the population so we are easier to control

Jesus Christ...

Slovakia

10/10
also fuck you

slovakia

> THE GREATER PART OF THE SELF-PROCLAIMED UKRAINE
Which part is it exactly?

you really got me by the balls there bud

Кpым Haш

i figured it out
the text is a few points under white so instead of pure white rgb 255 its 252

>explain the picture without the flags
Is this a bum, a prostitute or a protester?

It's a protester i guess... her sign says "donate for ukraine"

yeah but how does the bucket skip non-contiguous areas like it's a layer?

>alternet
>times of israel
>some African web address
into the trash it goes

this equivalent to sending military into alabama

What does it say

A huge war without nukes would do just that

Quick. Someone give me a brief overview of why they're doing this.

This is how world war 3 began in my vision. Good think I stockpiled water and food.

> (((Soros NGO Femen))) member asks Russian man in an underground passage to spare some change for self-proclaimed state of Ukraine
That shit probably had some other meaning, but it quickly lost it as any other left meme.

McBrain Cancer is gonna be pissed. I can already hear the velcro straps opening on his boot.

what do you mean?
when you use the bucket in paint it only applies to one colour. the text is a different colour to pure white but you can't see it because it's only a few points under

You think Trump is going to lift a finger to help a bunch of traitorous slavs keep a section that already voted to become Russia?

Remember how hard they shit their pants when he found out they were helping Hillary with her oppo intel? Sorry, they're fucked, and nothing of interest will be lost.

I would donate some gallons, iykwim.
Yeah, but they want the survivors to be ready to work right away after the war, no need to reconstruct or stuff. Besides people will want to change the political system after a war, and das not gud.

Just a goodwill visit bro, relax.

ask

Pootin is trying to reabsorb former USSR territory.

instructions not clear, autism kicked in.

Why is Africa on that map?
Literally nothing of importance can be found in Africa.

Nigger

Holy shit!

Psh.

Yes, we have found almost every link on the evolution, from monkeys to white people

>russia is invading ghetto russia
its fucking nothing

Fixed

so?

Don't get my hopes up OP.

Watch out, he has super pedo powers

They're just stationing more troops at their bases

no

Does this mean that they will undo that bullshit maidan revolution?
The ukraine is not even doing well under that piece of shit poroshenko and his government.

this is actually how it's one

Game, set, and match.

Fug it. We should take in some virgin female Ukrainian refugees.

this

milfag confirmed

I'll post an erowid link next time bby

meme

pls no daddi

If you want women who are uptight as fuck, ukrainians are a sure bet.

>says resident of the biggest meme country

Whatever they say, the opposite is true.

fort-russ.com/2017/11/ukraine-invades-2-neutral-villages.html?m=1

no proofs???

Fuck you

you got, me goat herder.

Who cares? Let Russia have the Ukraine and Crimea. Tf I care?

Fag

WW3 WHEN?!, I NEED IT NOW

it just fills the whole thing in for me can someone upload the result

As long as they're V and not roasties, I'll take them.

that was easy ahmed

Thread theme
youtu.be/ab3NscEJ80s

Devious

Hey, I know we want some "Happenings" but the Crimea is a troop rotation. The Russians alerted NATO of this a few weeks ago. The flashpoint remains the situation in Luhgansk and the internal Cabinet shuffle ahead of the election. The police chief was a GRU/FSB guy, while most of his milita were Wolf's & Chechen mercenaries which were financed by the Russian Army. There is alot of tension in the Russian Army regarding backpay and recognition of solders killed in east Ukraine for pension & honorable burials. Obviously the Intelligence Community would like to "Freeze" this conflict for as long as possible.

Personally I'm watching if Schbochak is a proxy to split the vote on the Opposition. If successful and she folds back into United Russia, like 2008-2012, then it will embolden Putin to push harder in his hard-line agenda. I think she is, and Putin has been reading too many internet blogs.

BLUF: If you see something, you will know it from the GRU bots and some hamfisted memes to bolster RUS support. In which case, you will see (us) come out in force to power up the meme machine, again. Until then, Ukraine is not someplace where Chan's can help. We already got enough OSINT's chasing tails.