JoJo Thread

gappy makes me feel good

IN THE COURT OF THE _________

What's his name again?

doppy make me hoppy

>Hato will never shove her four meter long spiked heels up your ass

RED RULER

My anime-only friend asked me how the hell they were going to beat Kira and I told him it involved Cars

Can't wait to see his face when he finds out I meant an ambulance, not the ultimate lifeform

A wild thought occurred.
If the shrine lady gets these Ghost requests, I wonder if Polnareff ever slipped her a spirit message to go give Diavolo just one more stabbing.

It's a stretch. But I could see it being a very jojo thing if Kira did get at least one fruit knife in Diavolo.

Araki likes Diavolo. Back when he was writing Stone Ocean he made a top 10 of his favorite characters and Diavolo was number 4 I think.
Which reminds me, why can't I find colored Illustrations of The Boss by Araki? I was thinking about how every depiction of him has pink hair and how I'd like a more normal looking thing like brown, and decided to look for some araki art, but for whatever reason Araki whenever Araki has to draw him (like an illustration with all villains from each part) he draws Doppio instead. I can't find a single Diavolo pic colored by his hand.

You fucking madman

Scarlet Emperor

21ST

>implying Diego did anything wrong

from 0 to 10, how much did you like DiU anime? is everything that you expected?

Not as good as the manga but an 8/10, slightly decreasing to a 7 sometimes.

DIRTY

Araki respects Diavolo's privacy.

I'm feeling about a solid 7 to light 8. Overally well done with some flubs here and there, but the ending seems to be really well done and I couldn't really expect much for a straight adaptation.

BOY

LET THE VOICE OF LOVE

MADE

josefumi has nothing in relation with joseph?

KING

Solid 8/10. Good adaptation of my favorite part.

WAH!

SOFT

kek

GIVE YOU CANCER

Either 8 or 7.5 as well, easily better than 3's adaptation and 1/2's.

>implying Diego did anything

So considering part 4 starts with narration from Koichi's perspective, does that mean the entirety of part 4 is actually Koichi's interpretation?

It would explain why he's drawn so short when he's really not that much shorter than everyone else

QUEEN

Jesus christ what was wrong with the early part 4 art

SPICE

Isn't it implied Kira kills the shrine lady at the end of the story?

Post your best Diavolos and Dops.

Eh, don't feel like it. Have a David Bowie instead.

PLATINUM

Kinda. But he says he'll look into the mansion first first.

Just finished my 3rd reread of SBR, mostly because colored was finished.
I can see people saying they prefer other parts, like I still might enjoy part 4 a little more, but I definitely have to concede that SBR is the "best" part in terms of quality. Definitely a close 2nd
Do you guys think that your favorite and the best part can be two different things?
I also like BT a lot even though it's pretty lacking in non-Joseph/pillar men characterization

>jonathan having constant charcoal on his face
>joseph having a seperate bone for his hair
>hat? what hat? this is my hair
>JOtaro with a pomadour
>Ashtray Giorno head
>jolyne is okay
>gyros lifeless eyes
>happy

No, post more Dead Man's Questions Kira with Dead Deavolo.

You tell me

reminder that Koichi is just a regular sized person who got shrunk down in MS Paint

Wait, it wasn't actually this shitty, was it?

Oh, there's a colored Diavolo by Araki.
And the hair isn't pink. Wonder what color David will go with?

t.Manlet

Weird. I just read it 2 months ago and I don't remember it looking like that.

Araki forgets how to draw whenever a new part starts.

Where is the from?

I don't have any more than the few I posted last thread. So have some bowie/diavolo because make part loving not part hating.

almost certainly pink

Would you a blonde Diavolo?
One of the art books.

>5'2
>regular sized

I mean I'll say he shouldn't be 1/3 Jotaro's size but c'mon now

Thanks. Tbh, I really like that green Diavolo.

This has to have been the scanner used.

Totally.

>tfw one of my eyes has been swollen and tearing up all the fucking time over the last frw days
>tfw literally turning into leaky eye luca

>Ghiacchio never

( u dont need to remember)

That panel with the guys looking back looks like Cromartie High School.

GENTLY WEEEEEEEEEP
stay away form shovel

Time for bed.

I hope he eventually found his peace.

kek
you work fast

6>4

You know it's true

But can your shitposts beat my amalgamation of shit?

Ok.

I mean they ARE stereotypical high school delinquents.

>yfw someone calls you a JoJoBrony

Get yourself a fancy shovel and start preying on beautiful blonde boys

blame triple Q for starting the falseflags.

Stop posting unrelated JoJo shit on random threads and that won't happen.
You JoJoBrony.

>[oras internally]

Pretty good but far from perfect. About a 7 or 8 out of 10. DP did about as good as they possibly could given the smaller budget and having less episodes to work with, though I think both of those things hurt the adaptation though they were out of David's control. I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle adapting GW.

I'm imagining the ending of DiU to go like:

>Boat scene
>The english version of Greay Days plays
>As Josuke does his last pose it times with the last chorus of Great Daaaaaaaaays while zooming out to show Morioh in its entirety
>To be continued arrow appears when suddenly a flash of golden light appears and we see a sillhouette of Giorno and Gold Experience posing
>He then shouts MUDA while GE punches at the screen
>To be continued arrow appears again but this time it looks golden.

Would you be ok with the current art style for Part 5 or would you want them to switch?

ill tell you in a week , i want to see how they handle the very end

I hate that faggot for many other reasons already.
I'm not even part of these communities but his name just keeps popping up in my life.

but can it defeat the combination of Gay Priest and Sad Clock Horse/Smug Clock Man?

We don't know yet. Josefumi and Kira's story isn't over yet, we know that Kira and Norisuke were in contact with one another and the flashback was basically just showing the reader what Damo was narrating to Norisuke during his interrogation. The flashback was just stuff that Damo knew about or assumed but shown to the reader for the sake of flow and closure.

Australians always find a way to get in your life.

I just want to express to everyone that im a big fan of JoJo!

Don't.

Favourite and best can be different, but it depends on what you're using to judge it as best. There are things SBR dropped the ball in that prior Parts got right so depending on how you judge it it could be the worst in some regards. Favourite always comes down to personal preference which is something else entirely. 5 or 6 are my favourites but there are some things they both did objectively worse than other Parts and some they did better.

B-but its already open....!

The term should really be JoJobroni. It's jabroni, not jabrony.

[Warning] You must not open this image

Each part will present a gradual shift in art style to better emulate the manga

Good job idiot

It's okay, I can fix it

Kingu Kurimuson kisamaaaaa!!

But it's a pun on Brony.

>No the gif version that gets bigger and bugger until the point where KQ fills your screen

Too late faggot