Need Screenshots Of Marvel Comic's Editors/Writers Harassing and Doxxing Diversity & Comics

Is there a pastbin of all of tweets where Heather Antos and Susan Auger are talking about doxxing Diversity & Comics? Can anyone help me out and point me in the right direction? I can't find them on their Twitter feeds anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ale7CrTIloI
youtube.com/watch?v=KmKn81z8KC0
youtube.com/watch?v=mBV0_R5fg-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

No, I need the actual tweets. Does anyone have a link to the pastebin? Is that Tom Hardy?

I'd tell you to go ask Sup Forums, but that place is such a shitheap they're probably heartbroken Axel Alonso is fucking out

Pretty sure they would have wiped them clean after the incident. Especially once the possibility of legal action was brought up.

I think Sup Forums hates my boy Zach.

>Drinking at Ben&Jerry

Fucking degenerates wasting their money like degenerates

Can I get a quick rundown?
I've heard about the diversity&comics and his personal crusade but I don't how bad and deep this thing goes.

>All these women work at marvel and make decisions
It all makes sense now

Sometimes reptilians poison milkshakes they need to be careful

I need screenshots of the Bill, Hillary Clinton murder suicide that SO needs to take place.

>Comics shit

Fuck that BOOOOORING

Magic:The Gathering is having its own little Gamergate right now.

I'm far more enamored with the with CSprankle and Jeremy/Unsleeved media/Sargon thing

The icing on the cake was when chronic-aspergers sufferer TolarianCommunityCollege tried to make his version of a pwnage video. Even their most subbed channel couldn't keep above the drama, I love it.

>when autism x10 socially retarded /tg/ deals with gender politics.
priceless

Quick run down on mtg gamer gate?

>guy starts youtube channel because comics are shitty due to diversity hires and poorly written forced SJW bullshit
>SJWs REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>so-called Marvel professionals and media hangers-on conspire to defame him, deplatform him, take down his youtube channel, social media accounts, assault him in public at comic conventions, attempts to blacklist anybody who even associates with him, etc.
>incognito industry insiders keep leaking all their retarded plans
>all the dude wants is comics to be fucking fun again

that's a cliffsnotes version, but it's pretty fucked up. The guy comes off as a goober, and his production values are shit, but he comes off as genuine, likable, and a fan, which is everything that the SJW Marvel employees will never be, and they are spending more time trying to destroy a middling youtuber than they are doing their fucking job.

I never knew who my boy was till Zach told me it was him.
Changed my life forever.

>Slowly over the years Marvel comics have become worse and worse for a number of reasons
>Lousy storylines that go nowhere
>Replacing all the legacy characters that people know and love with purse puppy minorities (blacks, women, hispanics, ect)
>The main problem is NONE of them are interesting, let alone likeable
>Way more preaching, virtue signaling and left wing politics now, basically light propaganda
>the writers are all tools who go on social media and genuinely talk more about politics, SJW crap, and hating Trump than they do their own comics
>Call any of the fans who complain bigots, sexists, racists, ect
>sales are tanking, even for comic book standards
>C&D calls them out on this, roasts their books for fun while making his own books
>the Marvel writers go on about how he harrasses them, and how he's a white supremacist
You get the idea. He's ex-military, fun guy.

I'd type it out but Sargy's video is best summation
youtube.com/watch?v=Ale7CrTIloI

tl;dr: a very large MTG content creator on YouTube (almost as large as the company who makes it), is a shitlord a bit and made fun of some MTG cosplayer. lots of juicy stuff follow

Warning: This stuff is very parochial and nerd shit, so you might not be interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=KmKn81z8KC0

Do women read comics?

he has them here:
youtube.com/watch?v=mBV0_R5fg-0

Not really. There are a lot of chicks into general "geek/nerd culture" stuff now, but this doesn't seem to translate into actual comic book sales despite heavy pandering.

Worked for vidya