A Gentle Reminder That Jesus Was A Brown Middle Eastern Refugee Who Would Not Have Voted For Trump

A Gentle Reminder That Jesus Was A Brown Middle Eastern Refugee Who Would Not Have Voted For Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

cog49.com/ft79.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's fine. I'm not a Christian.

And he died, murdered by conservatives who preached the rule of a police state over compassionate humanity. You understand that’s what you learned in church, right? That’s what that story is about.

> not brown but white Galilean
> near eastern not middle eastern
> was a king and therefore didn't need to vote

He was a Nazarene and a member of The Essenes, so he was pretty caucasian, fucko.

Too bad no one with any education believes such idiotic memes
It's known that Jesus was a brown shit skin and he was born in the Middle East you retard. He was an Israelite

>Jesus Was A Brown

Reminder that only niggers and subhuman indos capitalize every letter of a sentence.

He was a brown kike
No educated individual believes that he was ''white'' or that teh shit skins who wrote the bible were ''white''
Fuck off with your jewworshipping we wuz shit
Have your own identity, subhuman

learn2 Jesus

Skin color isn't determined by place of birth, it's determined by genetics.

Jesus is the son of God and unless you know what color God is I think you should shut the fuck up.

I am 100% sure he would not have voted for a guy who talks about how impoverished Mexican economic refugees are “rapists.” He wouldn’t have voted for the guy who talks about grabbing “pussy,” sexually assaulting women, sexually harassing women, and so on and so forth. I’m pretty sure of that. Jesus wasn’t a slut-shamer and he wasn’t a body-shamer. Too busy healing the sick kids with the free healthcare and the such. Plus, he was kind to women, even women folks denigrated or shunned. He treated them like humans. He stood up for scared, vulnerable people. And he never said a word about men who fall in love with men or women who fall in love with women.

Jesus would not have voted period. He definitely would not have voted democrat even if he did vote

I'm pretty sure it would have came up somewhere in the story that we the only weird white guy in a society of brown jews
He probably looked like his mother, who would have been a brown jew

>caring what shitskins think

Double reminder: Jesus was not a jew. He was an Essen of the Nazareans. An (ethnically) semetic sect that the jews retroactively pulled into their cabal after Jesus had started to sway the peoples of the era and area toward proto-christianity.

And he was killed by (((them)))

It literally says in the bible that he was a Jew

It also says the earth is only 6000 years old and the Chinese calender is on year 4715. Their calender also starts at the start of the "first" dynasty. They have recorded history predating this dynasty by over 2000 years.

So what if he was brown? Most people on Sup Forums are civic nationalists, and most conservatives and Trump supporters aren't racist at all.
''Pagans'' are shills trying to make the right wing look like white supremacists who only care about race, which most of us know, is fucking retarded

He was also a jew psyop.
Keep on worshiping the jew on a stick.

So your saying the bible is bullshit? Oy vey

Jesus most certainly would have voted for Trump. The US has a de facto 2 party system. The party opposing Trump had a Luciferian megalomaniac candidate, that if elected, would've led to the unnecessary deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Millions of lost people would have had their untrue, Marxist views of the world validated. Leftism would've gone malignant.

Fedora atheists and liberals always try to stand on Jesus' shoulders when they think it suits them. But they don't actually understand Him - Jesus wasn't a faggot egalitarian. He knew what personal responsibility and hierarchy meant.

Pilate described Jesus as having light colored hair and eyes, in his letter to Ceasar.

That letter is still in the Vatican today, and is mentioned many times in history.

Jesus was Aryan.

You do realize you can be compassionate without letting illegals destroy your country from the inside out.

>if I punch right hard enough, the liberals will love me
wew

>Ancient Hebrews
>Pre-Mudslimisation
>Brown
[Citation needed]

We wuz lordz n sheit.

Voting is too much Babylon.

>someone who never met jesus described what he look like
>totally didn't have any hidden agendas
Right

>It also says the earth is only 6000 years old
where is that stated in the bible user?

also OP is a leaf faggot

How about any accepted historical text on the subject written by someone with a formal education?
>whites wuz the original kikes
Citation needed (troll meme ''info'' graphs don't count)

>Pilate never met Jesus
Brainlet detected

yea but he hated jews so much he made up a new religion just so he could stop being a jew so he gets points regardless of how dark he was

also he beat up some jews in a temple. its in the bible

>A Gentile Reminder

Nice try.

Why does everyone assume the middle east and med citizens looked like they do now? The darker skin happened after muslim invasions. If you read scripture you would know that people looked like white iranians or armenians.

Gentle reminder that Jesus was a kike not a nigger

Good thing I'm Jewish.

The Hebrews are originally from Mesopotamia which is Modern day Saudi Arabia, A roman solder said the disciple Saul looked like an Egyptian,

>I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, (Song of Solomon 1:5)

>MY SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. (Job 30:30)

>OUR SKIN WAS BLACK like an oven (Lam 5:10)

Semitic people were fair-skinned Mediterraneans.
Global consensus is that everything on the African Coast and the Near East were populated by Semites who were just as white as the Romans.
Islam displaced or "assimilated" those cultures during their expansion.
Modern Jews, on the other hand, descends from matrilinear lines of Hebrews (traditionally illegitimate) who mated with tribesmens during their exiles.

Why does Jesus look like Mohammed?

that was never supposed to be mohammed anyways

t. american education

Not true. Everyone knows that jesus was brown. Only people who deny it are retards on Sup Forums

>Everyone knows that jesus was brown.
>Everyone
Who exactly?
>knows that jesus was brown.
[Citation needed]

J-jesus was a nigger?

Everything says he was brown. Since you're the one making outlandish claims. Give me one historian who says he's white
Go on, it should be easy, if you aren't a lying kike

Mesopotamia is modern day Iraq and some of Iran. Saudi Arabia is the Arabian Peninsula. Jesus lived on the Mediterranean coast in Roman territory.

daily reminder that shills must not be taken serius

Uma delicia

>son of God, super magic n shiiiiet
>has skin color dictated by what modern-day inhabitants of his area of birth look like

I just need one historian who says he's white
Anyone?

The Hebrews are all descendants of Abraham who is from Mesopotamian city of UL which is modern day Saudi Arabia ,When the Roman soldier arrested Paul Jesus disciple he said that Paul looked like an EGYPTIAN not a Roman, Egyptians weren't white

>As Paul was about to be taken inside, he said to the commander, "May I have a word with you?" "Do you know Greek?" the commander asked, surprised. "Aren't you the EGYPTIAN who started a revolt and led four thousand terrorists out into the wilderness some time ago?" Acts 21:38

Muhammed was the child rapist no?

Gentle reminder that op is a kike

wow, i got btfo

>negroes in charge of geography
lel

Jesus was an extradimensional being who took the form of his surroundings (kikes) during his brief stint in our reality due to the fact it was the best way to spread God's word during that time period. He wasn't a kike, a minority, or a human for that matter.

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS AFTER THEY ARE IDENTIFIED!

THIS IS SHAREBLUE CRAPFLOODING.

UR is in IRAQ and EGYPTIANS are not/never were black africans. aethiopians were always seperate.

A gentle reminder that the only Christianity that interests me is the Crusades, or some other scenario where I genocide you and take your land. "I didn't come for peace, I came with a sword." -- Jesus Christ.

Pilate talked to Jesus, and tried him.
What are you talking about?
He did not even want to crucify him.
The Jews demanded he did.

He was also not from the Pharisses, but the Essenes of Northern Galilee, well known for being blonde haired and blue eyed.

Th present generation has been abandoned by the authorities (even religious ones) of this world. It was nonetheless by design, such that the very root of Christianity would find new substance in the kingdom age heretofore, now that the church age is past.

It is a complete paradigm shift that has resulted since the seven seals were loosed, revealing a great deal of hidden information in the Bible never before even known to exist.

The result is the generation gap described in the last verse of the OT, wherein God takes the side of the younger (as detailed many in places elsewhere).

It is a time of a different standard for righteousness the fathers never had the opportunity to live up to, nor even to understand.

Its all right here : cog49.com/ft79.pdf

"I come not to bring peace but a sword" t. jebus

also hypotheticaly if jesus was on earth now, he probaly wouldnt be voting but instead would be judging and calling out the sins of the world.