It's that time of year again Sup Forums...

It's that time of year again Sup Forums, will something come out of it this time considering its the anime's 10th anniversary?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/news/48730830
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, the franchise is ded

No, Haruhi is already ded

Probably Bluray related shit.

You think they'd notice the gigantic increase in website hits on tanabata/the 18th and announce something one of these fucking days but no
they never do

Same time every year we get our hopes up only to be gently let down

>gently

Its christmas tradition at this point for me to get depressed around the 18th.
Watching Disappearence on Christmas Eve makes up for it though. Favorite movie of all time

That movie really is a masterpiece, always sparks some feels in me when I watch it

It's pachinko

I'm getting giddy just seeing the pictures from the movie on the website.
Its just a masterpiece

>cold, isn't it?

The answer is always pachinko

Dubs confirmed.

Do they even monitor that though.

help

(Y/N)

>haruhi season 3
>yuki-chan season 2 with pregnancy end

Somthing is happening guys. BELIEVE!

Did we get this last year too?

Don't think so.

same thing happened last year

Yuki-chan re-release confirmed?

Sure is something.

> JPEG screenshot
> not even browser-specific page

You had one job, Japan.

Did anyone notice that they replaced this message with this one? Look closely and there seems to be a hidden message down the bottom.

Tried to enhance it but it's barely legible. Maybe some photoshop wizard can enlighten us.

Fucked up the proportions, here's another one.

>inserting secret text in a badly compressed JPEG

The first part says 長門有希ちゃんの消失

When you fags gonna let go?

lol

What does it mean

i dont remember this page from last year

Is there only one line of "text" there? Is that just the same line flipped every which way?

If there are multiple maybe lay them over eachother?

Same line flipped every which way

This is the second one.

The first part is and the last word seems to be 'android'. I don't know what the middle part is.

DED
E
D

ああ夜逃げか、情けない奴

Android Haruhi app confirmed.

where are u getting these

iPhone?

I can safely say this hasn't happened in the previous years

I remember way back when, the yuki-chan announcement had a separate thing for android users, completely different from web users, so that it's specific to android or something

so perhaps if they used this similar thing for the yuki-chan announcement, perhaps they're doing it again for a yuki-chan s2 announcement

I don't think so

It's just asking if you pressed Enter, with the corresponding hyperlinks for the answer (Y - fanclub, N - Yuki-Chan site). The source code doesn't say anything else.

You guys remember those puzzles we did for haruhi hunting? I think it's happening again here.

the broken text at the bottom hasnt happened before. the text doesnt even show in the source code cuz its part of the jpg

Turn the contrast up! Fill in the missing pixels! Do something you BAKAS XD!!!

I do recall that there were 70 remaining frames for the haruhi hunting campaign, after the 707 found. 708 was released, but the live video indicated there were 70 more "in the universe". Perhaps it needs to be finished. (Itll be 777 when finished)

Also, take note of how the haruhi hunting music video ends abruptly, with the video panning on Haruhi's eye but it never finishes. I think the video isnt finished, and those remaining 70 frames reveal the announcement for pachinko season 2

What if all this time, after all these years, there's been several hints and secrets within the haruhi.tv that reveal to us s3, but we've never completed them? We're not waiting for s3; they're waiting for us.

You're greatly underestimating how much free time people have.

Differencies of Base2.gif (upper) and base3.gif (lower)

if anything will happen it will be during Christmas. Don't waste time for this.

what does this uncover besides kadokawa's cheeky ways of advertising things

We still have hope

>it will be during Christmas
You mean during Winter Comiket.

would haruhi move merch and blurays in 2017?

I want to believe

>I'm waiting, waiting forever. I still, I still, I love you. And I'm never gonna stop
Don't even joke about that

>the frames are scattered inside pachinko slots throughout Japan

I get the Haruhi Hunting vibes, guess we're going for another wild ride, hype train here we go.

There's no way you guys are getting anything but Pachinko and...

FIVE CAFES!!!

>tfw on a Haruhi fapping spree since Friday and showing no signs of stopping

the lyrics to lost my music makes much more sense now

>I lost I lost I lost you! You're making making my music. I lost I lost I lost you! We can't meet again? No!

every year we don't do something about it, she's losing us. she says we're making her music, meaning we're the ones who have to find a way to express her ideas AKA s3. she says we can't not meet her again, saying that evidently we will find a way. she even says that new hope will be reborn, longing for her return

We have a better chance of getting more Code Geass than we do Haruhi.

And not that gay ass Akito shit eighter.

Have you been living under a rock?

R3 has already been anounced, user.

It says docomo android.

It was the same message for when they announced Yuki-chan.

And even when they do this every year, I can't recall if everything was exactly as the previous years, I would say no.

Yeah okay. I believe you. Kek.

That's a stretch. I think 777 is a literal metaphor for pachinko as 777 is a winning number in slot machines (hence pachinko). I don't remember hearing anything about frames past 708.

Are you literally retarded or something

myanimelist.net/news/48730830

>mal
>>>/reddit/ is that way kiddo

They needed to remain secret.
If they would have used the 777 from the start, everyone would have known that it was simply Pachinko. No one would have given a shit for the silly hunting. They fucking haxed us.

> haxed
I mean hoaxed

777 is also an important number in Tanabata. There an user that posted, i dont remember entirely but he did mention, something about 70 or something frames found solely in Nishinomiya, more specifically the cafe the SOS brigade always hangs out at.

>O-oh, I look retarded
>I know! Let's call them a redditor for linking a legitimate announcement source

You sure showed me, user.

I think you mean 707 is an important number in tanabata

I love how if you choose to go into Yuki-chan website, the first image in the Twitter window is this Yuki by Puyo.

It's like Yuki knows something but she can say it yet.

You sure got trolled for almost an hour you idiot.

>MAL
>instead of twitter, archives, sites and every other shit Sup Forums uses
B-butt im no reditor i swear xdxdxd!!!!!
Kill yourself

> can
Fuck I mean can't

> xdxdxd!!!!!
Fuck off

i want to believe

>It turns out to be Taaki S2

if it means we get to sasaki animated and voiced, maybe ill let it pass

Does Sasaki show up in the Yuki-chan manga?

You absolute idiots, there's no way we're ever getting season 3. Just stop already.

yes. she's the childhood-friend-ideal for kyon

theres always hope Sup Forumsnon don't give up

No.

Yes

I BELIEVEEEE

HAPPENING!

I've only just recently been keeping track, but the H????? HP EDITOR version has changed between the two updates. Previous one was -1.1 and currently it's -0.8. Is it a countdown to something? Will we keep seeing website changes?