Yuri!!! On Ice

/yoi/ sings is done, you can listen to it on youtube here:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wvtn-ycfRII&feature=youtu.be

after a surge of last minute submissions the total count was 58 submissions (19 feminine penis, 39 little girls).

you can listen to the HQ track here:

soundcloud.com/born-to-make-history/yoi-sings-history-maker

can’t hear yourself? try listening to the choral mix

soundcloud.com/born-to-make-history/yoi-sings-choral-mix

SEE YOU NEXT WINTER

jesus christ what a hot mess

good job everyone

Skating otaku pls respond

This is half of what I wanted for Christmas.

You're all a bunch of dirty homos and I think you're great.

Yikes
Well I hope someone sends this to kubo for the lulz

GEORGI PLZ

I love all of you faggots

Everything will be OK

>The four or five highest-scoring skaters come out after the contest and get to perform one more time, in a noncompetitive way

>triple dubs

It's usually only the medal winners.

WITCHCRAFT

Chris is on the verge of retiring with no golden medals and he won't even make it to the podium, goddamit that's sad. He deserved it so much.

FUCK what a way to go.

He's married, had Yuuri stand on him in his underwear and has a cat so he already has gold in life

>plisetsky/nikiforov
>katsuki/nikiforov

w-w-h-w-what's this ww-hat's g-going on

Anyone else find the show a big step down, visually speaking, from Fujiko Mine. I mean it's not very stylish.

After a bit of googling i found about a female skater that skated with her coach during a gala, so there's still hope with Victor and Yuuri.

What a beautiful mess

It doesn't say Nikiforov anywhere, user. It says exhibition.

It's very normal looking, Michiko to Hatchin was also very stylish.

>that random fucking operatic run during the instrumental part

I thought I heard Mickey screaming

HAPPY ENDING PLS MAHOU

>yfw kotomine is actually his brother

>no katsudon
Will this fujo magic work?

Came out surprisingly good. That guy with the deep baritone is probably the manliest of men.

I have no regrets about recording my submission in my dorm at 4 am praying no one would be awake to hear me.

It reminds me of that Ryan Lochte quote.
>I guess you would say I’d be like the Viktor Nikiforov of figure skating if he wasn’t there.

So what's the order for exhibition performances? If Piggy performs after Fairy does that mean he won gold?

Best pairing right here.

;_;

I tell this to my brother all the time.

Wow, it sounds surprisingly good. Congrats guys.

>voice can easily pass for opposite sex
I wonder which I got counted as.

is yoi actually hated in nipland despite how well its selling?

are we getting an extra episode? how will they fit all this shit in? I didn't even like episode 11 it felt so cramped and rushed.

If you count the contrarians and 2ch, maybe?

Is this the cowtits fanartist?

Can we do Intoxicated next?

You can't have the katsudon until AFTER you win.

I'd guess the average normalfag doesn't give a fuck and thinks of it as a dumb cartoon like anything else. The same types of people who are analpained on here are the types to be angry about it on 2ch.

This is beautiful, guys.

Nah, probably only by male otaku 2ch types. It's genuinely popular.

Nope, nigga. If there was a major failing of this show, it was really a 24-25 episode show condensed into 12 episode. I hope if we do get a manga adaptation, it would be more spread out and maybe the other skaters are fleshed out more. And we can finally get the beach date

topkek
fucking gold

I believe it's usually like that. I think it's pretty obvious Piggy is skating last because he wins.

But it wasn't an innuendo in Japanese.

It was.

If anything it's probably ignored by a lot of people. Anime is pretty niche. It got attention from pro athletes due to the detail and love for skating in it, but it's not something a regular person would hear or care about much.

Would you his christmas cake

I don't doubt a pair skate, but I don't think it would be planned by baldfat. Yuuri would want to do it to surprise Victor, and Victor would likely run out (after borrowing skates from Chris) to surprise Yuuri. They're that kind of couple.

I love it

>all those girls in the Sup Forums sings
I thought you were all gay men

That part is legitimately beautiful.

>red rose
>not blue rose
Massive fuck up.

Amazing

Who let this leak anyway? I assume it wasn't Kubo.

They would have to dye a white one.

Lurk more.

I want this so bad. It's cheesy but perfect.

So everyone I saw saying it wasn't was lying to me? Great. Can't trust anybody.

>Only 24 minutes and there's a gala
We're screwed

Is anyone else hearing "unstalkable" instead of "unstoppable"?

But there are only two exhibition skates listed. Do only two people perform?

Welcome to the Madness, user. By the time this is over, we're probably going to feel like Piggy after the GPF 15 banquet.

daijobu

Pretty much. Pay attention to what he says and then compare it with any doujin that has premature ejaculation on it.

It's possible Otabek could win gold and we don't see his EX, but that seems unlikely to me.

I'm gonna go in with low expectations.

Please.

Not at all. Normalfgs are either not into it because anime or are intrigued by the amount of hype it';s getting. The people complaining are a very very small minority.

Many moonspeakers were saying it was, though. I guess it depends on your mind and how you read it. Since it was Chris saying it I think some innuendo was implied, yes.

Or maybe they just don't understand Japanese as well as they pretend they do.

so we're confirmed for a shit ending now

Maybe Chris wins gold?

Yamero.

It wasn't as blatant as they made the english, though. In jp he literally just said "you're always too early".

RIP the dream.

The opposite

On the other hand, though, Yuuri planning on doing it would mean he was planning on winning. Would that be too out of character?

I don't want it to end.

why is everyone freaking out

did everyone realize they're not actually going to go with a homo ending after all and just leave it vague?

Now I'm genuinely scared

Not really, it's as blatant in Japanese. You're not reading enough R18.

Sauce?

No? Still depends on how it's executed

Mostly because we are wondering how the hell they are going to wrap it up with only 3 extra minutes.

Everyone is freaking out because unlike you're favorite anime no one wants it to end.

bikefairy is olev

Are we doing another one?
If so, what song do we choose?

>I can't read

JJ's theme seems most obvious and easy to sing.

Something like Stammi Vicino would be hilarioua though.

Theme of King JJ

Do we know who Lambiel is playing yet?

I'm totally down for JJ theme

This. It's obviously gotta be this.

Himself

I wish I knew

Because I'm convinced it's going to be good end but I have no idea how they're going to fit everything into 30 mins

Himself. Probably announcing at the gala.

Intoxicated or Theme of King JJ.