Deep breath in.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Deep breath in.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ALL YOU BREITBART FUCKTARDS BLOWN OUT!

washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_no-name:page/breaking-news-bar&tidr=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.393fdf089285

sage

wait people from breitbart come here?

so, hold on. Someone faked a fake accusation in order to discredit fake accusations?

I don't know who's jewing who.jpg

yes, go read r/ptg and /cbts/

WaPoo not incriminated.
Veritas not incriminated.
Moore not incriminated.

What's OP's point? He claims Sup Forums is "BTFO" over nothing happening?

How did he go from nothing happening to thinking we're BTFO? Sounds like shit posting.

you have to go back

O'Keefe gets more hate than he deserves, his work inside the Hillary campaign and CNN deserved more attention, but I admit he flopped hard on this one.

nice url you shitbrick. tinyurl that or go fuck yourself

i hope you realize that at least 90% of "___ BTFO" posts are done ironically. There aren't retards who truly believe these btfo's, theyre just said in jest

>Hey hillary, did you hire this fake accuser?
>No, it wasnt me, McCain?
>Nope!
>Hmm well she must be lying because we know Roy didn't rape anyone

It was a play on words dummy

>Some bitch comes forward with rape allegations
>Sup Forums: "We need to treat her claims with extreme skepticism and investigate all of them!"

>WaPo ACTUALLY investigates a rape claim and it turns out to be false and even purposeful
>This upsets Sup Forums

Sage?

"Mommy mommy my link has too many letters..."

Oh my God you fucking snowflake.

Does using the mouse scroll throw your masturbation rhythm off?

You really really have to go back. Sick of you faggots blurting shit out. Lurk for 12 months before posting. Seriously.

shhh the ensuing autistic rage is the entire reason for doing this.

oh never mind, just realized.
>wapo
>telling the truth
>ever

>WaPo
Into the trash it goes

Oh look. Another WAPO shill thread to make up for the fact that their publication is failing and a skinny kid is pissing on their stupid newspaper.

HAHAHA this triggered leaf is really triggered, fuck off, O'Queefy!