Tucker feminazi guest: "Women are a minority in this country"

youtube.com/watch?v=3Pc9mvhxie0

At 4:04

What did she mean by this?

Surely the latest American census reports aren't that different when it comes to gender than the 2010 census results.

You will never see Tucker bring on a competent guest. You are all watching propaganda.

no, not true; he brings in the ppl's who opinion's i want 2 hear the least but hear the most b.c they're the 1s who take upon themselves the role of an 'objective journalist'

but i'd much prefer watching Jenine Pierro

Bump.
The fact that anyone takes fox seriously is hilarious....inb4 CNN shill
MSM is MSM including fox.

found the russian bot

>propaganda
This is most women and their opinion. Propaganda my ass.

is this ironic?

So you're agreeing that the following Democrats are not competent:
>Rep. Adam Shiff (D-CA)
>Rep. Seth Moulton (D-MA)
>Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA)
>Rep. Sean Maloney (D-NY)
>Rep. David Dicilline (D-RI)
>Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA)
>Rep. Dwight Evans (D-CA)
>Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI)
>Rep. Jim Himes (D-CT)

Should we just throw all the Democrats in there while we're at it?

Yeah I'm sure the deep rich philosophy of "muh dick" and "muh vagina" aren't actually indicative of the main stream left.

>competent
>libtard

Pick one.

theres more women than there are men even in america??

It's entertainment user. Propaganda is something else completely. People watch this kind of stuff just to laugh at the clowns.

He meant to say Jewish

They are a minority in the sense that they are a minority of rapists.

btfo

I heard her fart out that line OP quoted live and wondered how Tucker didnt fall right out of his chair then and there? He was clearly baffled by this creature

No shit. Fox realizes that they need to attract the mainstream young Trump supporters. So they have Tucker rek those libtards, kek!

What's it like living in a woman non minority state? Do you see them outside? At the store? Do you know any? What are they like? Asking for a friend

ROAST

>What did she mean by this?
The sociological definition of minority just refers to any oppressed group. That's probably what she meant.
Yeah, it's sad to see what this place has become.

One of the secrets to American success is that we learned to make our propaganda entertaining. Just compare this to Triumph of the Will.

This. Fuck these conservative and traditionalist assholes. Feminism is a great thing, and we need more of it.

Yeah, I wonder how more people haven't caught on. He brings the nuttiest people on.