Muh edge

idk, i feel like edge can never truly be done write, but this shit is down right entertaining.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjFr_vW8kwc
youtube.com/watch?v=i3v7nQi3OaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't tell whether this series is supposed to be a parody of grimdark edgeshit or not. Either way it's entertaining, but am I laughing with the author, or at the author?

There's nothing edgy about this series

I dunno man, but it's a rucking ride

>That title drop

This series is nice.

The author is clearly playing it both straight, but with awareness.

It subverts enough tropes and doesn't take itself all too seriously, i'd say it counts as a parody.

This shit is a riot.

Holy shit it just gets better ahahah, i feel like the writer wanted to do something serious and just said fuck it.

i like fire punch. Also think dungeon seeker is pretty good.

>muh
>write
fuck off back to Sup Forums, underage

Fire Punch is basically edge done right, I'm glad to have picked this up.

So what chapter those she start getting fucked by dogs?

She doesn't, she manages to escape. But is easily captured and then raped by a bunch of men.

I like what I'm seeing of both in this thread so far, consider them picked up. Thanks for the recommendations suckers!

Liar.

Heh... but can it match this skin crawling?

kek

I guess you could say they are separated

Lmao XD

Jesus you weren't kidding about the edge in this series, one chapter in and I'm already nearly overwhelmed, yet it's strangely incredibly compelling.

Please keep going.

It's edgy in a good way.

Oh I certainly plan to, this is just too enthralling to stop short of finishing it.

Edge is bad when it's obvious the person (in this case the author) is obviously trying to hold back because, in line with the origin of the term, they just want to appear cutting-edge and dark to people, but they do still care about societal norms and are obviously holding themselves back because of it.
This shit is so edgy that intentional or not, it's enjoyable.

Is there any other manga that fuse edge and comedy so brilliantly?

Fire Punch is a legit contender for manga of the year. Most entertaining shit I've read in ages.

Fire Punch will exceed expectations. Dungeon seeker is hot garbage.

Just finished catching up on both, you were right on the money. Fire Punch was a fun ride so far, can't wait for next chapter.

So you're a lesbian who just wants someone to hug?

Ah, why cant japs make anything tasteful or good anymore

Maybe, are you offering?

>Japs
>Tasteful
>Ever
What universe do you hail from stranger?

Oh, wait, this is the wrong thread. But yeah, I'll hug you. No sexual things, though.

Whats the series name?

Well since you asked so nicely it's read the fucking thread you braindead idiot it's barely even thirty minimal posts long.

Googling "screenshot muh edge" didnt bring any relevant manga.

I think everything with Director makes it pretty clear we're laughing with the author.

Read nigga. Fo real.

>Edge can never truly be done right
U wot

It's not so much a parody as a schizophrenic black humor manga which can't tell if it wants to be at all serious or not and is nonchalantly toeing the line.

The LISA soundtrack is perfect for this fucking manga

That guy was so fucking legit.

This looks fucking hilarious. I'll start this now.

What's the point of telling people to read the thread when the name of the series isn't mentioned in any of the posts?

>I've avenged you brother
Absolutely genius

What is the point of being so retarded?
I wasn't aware of the series until this thread.
Are you fokken blind mate?
I'm not usually opposed to spoonfed, but this is too much.

Name of the manga in the OP is Fire Punch
For this google Gesellschaft Blue

I like how the cuckery always cut short in the title.

Who caused freezing of the world. Ice witch or ice age?

Ice age.

Frost prince

>my fucking sides
This is getting better and better
Does it ever stop?

camera girl is best girl

Then who is the ice witch in the last chapters?

>gets better
It fucking does!

Fuck that, San is best girl.

My Nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjFr_vW8kwc

This
Will he(she) become pope of new religion?

That's what it's lookin' like.

>Well consider this the divorce.

HOLY KEK

It's definitely a parody. That became clear once the crazy girl showed up and started shaping MCs revenge quest into a movie script.

So you don't know the name of the series either.

Motherfucker it's been mentioned already. Quit shitposting.

It's like author wanted to write pure edge and just said fuck it mid series

> i feel like edge can never truly be done write
>what is Franken Fran and Ichi the killer

Its FireEmblem
For fucks sake, someone already mentioned the title.

This only got good after director girl comes in, holy fuck she's so fucking funny.

God that woman is so crazy its good.

I'm honest looking forward to the spear woman and bulge-man.

So uh, is god-kun gonna warm the earth with rage now or what? I want to see the face of witch-chan.

Bulge-man is pretty cool, I thought he was one of the villains when he first appears. Also, that forward flip and middle finger sword.

Dungeon Seeker is pure fucking trash though.
Both are hilariously edgy, mind.

Dungeon Seeker is isekai done right

I think it was supposed to be legit grimdark. But it progressed into adventure-comedy.

For world building, those first chapter set up the post-apocalypse nicely. Don't know how much that grimness will show up in other, later chapters of the world.

Goblin Slayer is the only other thing I've seen recently that balances edge with entertainment value like Fire Punch.

I love Goblin Slayer simply because that's exactly how I play Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode.

Goblin Slayer is pretty great. The MC is turbo autistic and I love every second of it.

>Trips of truth
Also no more rape scenes

>muh crossborder ghosts

Shit, used the wrong image.

I didn't mind the chapters of Rape Namek in Wolf Guy, but putting it in first chapter was a turn off with Goblin Slayer.

You've made mistake in major turn on.
>based gobs
>leaving boots on

I have doujins for that.

I wouldn't have minded so much if it wasn't the monk girl. That's just wasted potential right there.

Fran was more philosophical than edgy

>I didn't mind the chapters of Rape Namek in Wolf Guy

Fucking how? I mean I normally stay pretty level headed when reading edgy shit authors like to put in abut Wolf Guy is one of the few series I literally got enraged over. It's not even the rape or the Stockholm syndrome it was just so unnecessary. I can't see how a couple of pages of newbies getting raped even compares to 'Rape Namek.' Hell, the rape in Wolf Guy makes all the rape in Berserk seem like a fun time.

DELET

Dorohedoro.

I am afraid 2 recent chapters it has jumped the shark.

>manga of the year
For me it's Ogeha.

I thought it was perfect. The class who depends on physical strength getting overwhelmed. It completely broke her.
Also girls wearing nothing but shoes is a turn on for me so it's a bonus that they didn't tear off her boots.

>boots on
Oh, a fellow patrician!

Good point. The scanlations were on hiatus when I read Wolf Guy. So I never really read those chapters. I just looked at the raws so I didn't care.

Maybe namek would be boring if I marathon'd the series now.

For fapping that's fine, but I wanted her to be an actual character instead of just fap bait for people to jerk it to rape. Have her get over her trauma and then git gud so the same thing won't happen again.

>See thread
Three hours later read to last chapter. It was hilarious and yet serious as fuck.

your post made me start reading this...

holy shit

It wasn't axed?

>fap bait for people to jerk it to rape
>get over her trauma and then git gud
You don't get the appeal then.
Go read some whiteknight shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3v7nQi3OaM