Guns make people saf-

>Guns make people saf-

Sorry, sweetie - wrong. Missouri relaxed its gun laws several times in recent years, and its murder rate exploded as a result. St. Louis now has the highest murder rate of any large city IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY. Armed gangs roam around killing and robbing people at will, and the police are too scared to stop them. And those mythical "good guys with guns"? They never showed up.

That's what happens when conservative fantasy "arguments" meet reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBMaWMDTXK8?list=FLRhVozpl6uZKPi0dN3In-hw
nytimes.com/2009/02/24/us/24border.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, niggers kill other niggers. Amazing

>-er than living near niggers

Which gun laws were relaxed? And in what years? And what we're the St. Louis murder rates then and now?

-Missourian

break down by race dumbass
>police are too scared to stop them
I thought they were right wing death squads in bed with the klan? how is this possible

The St Louis police chief is literally who coined the term 'The Ferguson Effect'.

Why you're a racist shitlord op? You can't compare that Black City to other cities in the USA because the white man makes them violent, you're just a closeted racist and want to take away the rights of the black man, you niggerphobe.

Niggers have been getting uppity in St. Louis to the point where police no longer police certain areas. This is not a Gun problem, but a nigger one. Get rid of Niggers and spics and America would only have a few hundred gun murders a year

I live in St Louis. This is observably a result of Ferguson Effect, Niggers getting ambitious from that, and, to an even more massive degree that out of towners don't realize, understaffing of the city police force. I've sat and chatted with a lot of off duty cops in bar rooms. This district here (very roughly drawn), for example, is only able to field something like 2 to 3 cruisers at any given time.

Friendly reminder that the American left doesn't have the police or military support to remove them and will be hung screaming by their own dripping guts in the streets like fresh deer when they try.

Its because the % of StL and E. StL specifically is minorities. Chicago, which has much restrictions on firearms is equivalently screwed. The other "Blue" city in Missouri, Kansas City, has over 90% of all murders in 2 zipcodes. Kansas, which has even laxer laws than Missouri, Only has any real problem in KC Kansas, and Topeka.
Murder rates correlate to non-whites essentially everywhere in the USA.

Kill yourself shill.

Niggers & Chicago

Wait, I thought Chicago was in illinois?

>no fried chicken
sheeeeeeeeeit

in st louis you can now conceal and carry a firearm without a license or permit.

I live in St. Louis. my house is surrounded by red dots. its not that bad, but i am armed to the teeth.

Fucking learn how to write in English, you dumb fuck,

st. louis has a nigger problem

Missouri murder rates by year (per 100,000):

>2013: 6.1
>2014: 6.7
>2015: 8.3
>2016: 8.8

...and 2017 looks like it's going to be even higher, with St. Louis breaking its own records for murder.

Gun law changes in Missouri in recent years:

>October 11, 2014: Open-carry legalized statewide. School carry legalized. Permitless carry legalized for drivers. (SB 656-2014)
>January 1, 2017: No permit required for concealed-carry (SB 656-2016)

And guess what happened after those reforms? Murder exploded.

FAKE AND GAY

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS AFTER THEY ARE IDENTIFIED!

THIS IS SHAREBLUE CRAPFLOODING.

there are no marauding murdergangs.
it's mostly nigs shooting other nigs over dumb shit for or no reason at all.

notice how there is a cluster of red in the north of the city. north is black, south is white.

t. st louisan

>the purpose of firearm ownership is to keep niggers safe from each other

The real point of firearm ownership is to prevent the government from having a monopoly on force dummy.

In your ideal world only the police (who you think are racist) and the military (who you think is bloodthirsty) will have firearms; all of them take orders from a man you consider literally Hitler.

Saged

lies lies lies bullshit bullshit bullshit. why do you make shit up? i also live in st louis and this is so fucking wrong. that area is HUGE and encompasses a national park, which alone has 4x the police presence you speak of.

STL's murder rate is over twice as high as Chicago's rate - and it's still going up! Try again, sweetie.

And just what is the racial demographic of St. Louis? I'm curious.

Dear shills, you repost this inane nonsense every day, and black people still exist. The fact that you presume to have an opinion on whether or not the Constitution exists (protip: it does) is reason enough to dismiss your reposting and spam.

Missouri's murder rate is going up because cops in the St. Louis area are afraid to intervene and make arrests after what happened with Mike Brown and Darren Wilson. Baltimore's murder rate is exploding even faster for much the same reason. Most people that commit gun crime are nigger felons that couldn't legally buy a gun if they tried.

Missouri has a nigger problem. Not a gun problem.

The only gun laws that work as advertised are those that forbid niggers from carrying guns, as many southern states had after reconstruction.

Register niggers, not white men's guns.

Then get rid of the niggers, not white men's guns.

>late 2014
>nationwide nigger uprising against police, triggering major cuts in enforcement as police were diverted to sensitivity training and/or were simply afraid of being called racist for doing their jobs
>one city slightly loosened gun laws

Gee, I wonder which one was more likely to be the real cause of the nationwide spike in murder and violent crime beginning in 2015?

The government already has a monopoly on force and does whatever it wants. How many gun owners supported the mass-importation of 50 million foreigners (legals and illegals) over the past few decades? Probably not that many. And yet, what did they DO about it? They did jack fucking shit, because they knew they'd lose against the government. Let's say YOU are a gun-owner - what are YOU going to do about any of this? Once again, not a damn thing. Your government will do what it wants, and you and your precious firearms will take it up the ass. I guarantee it.

Fucking park rangers ain't saving you from street gangs.

That's because Chicago hasn't had a Ferguson-Baltimore type event yet. The police haven't been cowed by wild niggers and liberal politicians.
Besides, do you honestly think that the people that commit these gun crimes are allowed to legally own guns? One felony and you're out; and once you're fucking shooting people you've got at least that under your belt.

More crime because more niggers
Ban niggers and see what happens to the amount of crimes

>niggers are peop-

You can't have "good guys with guns"
if ur city is full of niggers, you fucking idiot.

This.

If you got rid of STL's niggers, you could probably get rid of the police department completely.

And how many of these murders were performed with lawfully acquired weapons?

Forgot to mention it is a nigger problem where all the red dots are ? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

It will get better once all the niggers are dead, sweetie.

I used to work right there. Even though those LEO's are on gay ass bikes they're itching' to blow a niggers face off. Don't fuck with Federal LEO's. Different from local police

lol a bunch of black guys act like idiots and this should stop the white man from having freedom in what way?

>Nationwide spike
Source?q

Except the guy in charge now understands that normal people want laws enforced and niggers hanged.

And what's your brilliant non-violent plan to keep the shitskins from voting in Marxists that will take our stuff and strip us of our rights, faggot?
People aren't fighting because they don't realize the stakes being played for. Once they do, they will fight. Win or lose, they will fight.

>And guess what happened after those reforms? Murder exploded.

Meanwhile Maine and New Hampshire also passed laws removing permit restrictions on concealed carry and "murder" isn't "exploding" here. Care to explain?

If this were truly the issue, why were the gun laws drafted in a race-blind manner? Why didn't they specifically prohibit people of African descent from owning firearms? Obviously, the state of Missouri itself does not agree with your assessment, or it would have included such a provision within the laws.

have you heard of africa?

>ignoring the revolutionary and civil wars
>Ignoring wounded knee, the mormon war, shay's rebellion, nat turner's slave rebellion, the bonus army, and bundy ranch,

It's happened before, it can happen again.

How many crimes were commited by LEGAL gun owning AMERICANS?
>Ooohhh no gang members are killing each other more
Next you'll be telling me 30k gun deaths a year is a problem, but conveniently forget that most are suicides about 5-10k yearly not suicide. How many of those 5-10k are in major cities? How many were men under 40? How many were black?

The national rate has gone up in recent years, but not as much as it has in Missouri.

Because niggers don't buy firearms legally, at least not the ones that commit crimes with them.

Why do we let colored people own firearms? They dont really care about maintaining the free world, they are the perpetrators of most gun related and violent crime in general. I think the most reasonable argument for gun control would be to not let people of color own any.

Stop rioting when we shoot niggers and you wont have a nigger problem. DUH!

>what is the constitution of the united states

>San Diego
>Medium blue
Nice

>How many were black?

Remove niggers from our population and our murder rate is lower than most of Europe.

Hey look.
Liberal lies and no factual evidence.

The Constitution has been around for hundreds of years. Where does it say that black people, specifically, have a right to own guns? Is that something that the people who actually WROTE the constitution would agree with? If not, then that's not the issue.

kys

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

2a gives americans the right to bear arms
14a makes niggers americans

AHAHAHAHAH

maine and NH? HHMmmmmm

its not that
Maine = 94.4% White
NH = 93.9% White

Really activates the old almonds

this. we need to be objective. gang murders are only around because prohibition is still a thing and prostitution is still illegal.

This
Plus how many broke ass ninjas do you think are actually buying their guns at gun stores.
A lot of the crime comes from the east side too which skews the numbers

because banning niggers from owning guns isnt going to fix the problem with niggers nigging.... It just leaves he non nigger blacks without ways to defend their families

How about pulling up some relevant statistics, free (mostly) of niggers?

Try Arizona faggot. We dont even have gun laws.

>more blacks = more murder
Wait, I thought we were arguing.

lmao it's the same map

You been keepin up wif ya Colin Flaherty, nigga? You betta bruh, you wont be axin dumass queshions

youtu.be/fBMaWMDTXK8?list=FLRhVozpl6uZKPi0dN3In-hw

West Virginia is shaped like a middle finger for a good reason.

It's got nothing to do with gun laws. Milwaukee, Boston and Detroit are experiencing the exact same patterns.

>gang murders are only around because prohibition is still a thing and prostitution is still illegal.

So explain why niggers kill each other at such astounding rates in African countries where there is pretty much no law whatsoever?

Arizona's murder rate is above the national average. See:

>And guess what happened after those reforms? Murder exploded.

First they came for the illegals. I didn't speak up because I wasn't an illegal. Then they came for the Blacks. I didn't speak up because I wasn't Black. Then they stopped coming because all problems were solved.

>st Louis
Isn't that where a bunch of Somalians are anyways?
And why should i care that a bunch of hair trigger pavement apes are killing each other

Did I hurt your feelfeels by not caring enough to not capture Forest Park?

So then, no laws whatsoever which decreased the difficult of acquiring a gun during a time period which encompasses the Ferguson riots and general unrest of St. Louis? Thanks for the info you fucking kike.

I have no data, knowledge of the town, or interest at all frankly, but I will still confidently state that the problem here is niggers.

violence correlates with diversity not gun laws. it doesnt matter if gun laws are more or less strict. compare various cities and see. if you truly care about violence you would work to end diversity, but you dont care about violence you care about your narative and whatever the jew cabal wants you to care about.

Up from 4.5 the year prior. Again, with literally no state gun laws in place.

>what is Sinaloa?

nytimes.com/2009/02/24/us/24border.html

The ghettos in every major city are seeing huge spikes in violent crime. Nogs are running wild, emboldened by the Obama administration legitimizing groups like BLM and having the DOJ go after police departments all over the nation. Cops are backing off right when they are most needed to keep the chimps under control.

The STL police force is literally in shambles and the officers do not have the power to do anything. This is all because of Ferguson.

>Missouri murder rates by year (per 100,000):
>
: 6.1
: 6.7
: 8.3
: 8.8

In all of Missouri? Why did you post a picture of St. Louis and make the thread about just the city of St. Louis, then, sweetie?

Sup Forums btfo look at the black belt. Look at all those light counties in Mississippi (blackest state)

Don't care.

really? murders have skyrocketed in baltimore too and they haven't relaxed gun laws at all

that sure is wierd

St. Louis isn't Missouri. It is a nigger containment. Do not call it Missouri.

This post was just funny... Especially living in a gang-infested ghetto myself. Trust me, guns earn you respect, especially because gangs will always be armed. Having no guns is just asking for someone to take advantage of you, just look at Mexico with it's strict gun laws.

It wasn't too long ago, out here where I lived, when black gangs would just randomly do drive by shootings in Hispanic neighborhoods. I know people who lived through that and still have the bullet wounds and the sorrow of family and friends that were lost.

And you are pretending like armed gangster deaths are a bad thing... Please.

St. Louis is the most dramatic example of Missouri's murder rate explosion. Just look at that fucking map - where the hell are the cops? Where are the "good guys with guns"?

protip: All the "law abiding good guys with guns" got the fuck out of St Louis some time ago.

STILL GETTING REPLIES TO THIS SHILL THREAD.

oy vey delete this

>Where are the "good guys with guns"?
they white flighted out of there. lmao why are you so mad that guns save lives? don't blame guns just because blacks are violent.

People being pussies is the problem, not relaxing gun laws. Its all thanks to the liberal media feminizing the average U.S. citizen, which has an IQ of below 80.

Um, the good guys with guns are out this way sweetie. Overlay the density of various races on your map, and you have your real answer.

Fuck you OP

The real problem is niggers, get rid of them and there will be no problem and you KNOW this!

You just want guns taken away from whites so you can put us in death camps!

Fuck you!

DELETE THIS

>sweetie
stopped reading there

You say it's the guns, (we) say it's the negroes. Getting rid of gun laws is one act with no positive result, I guarantee if the negroes were done away with, crime would drop dramatically.