IIT: manga that were unfairly axed

IIT: manga that were unfairly axed

That virtual fighting manga by guy who authored gantz

But Love Tyrant is still going
And it's getting a anime

they forced the author to rush through it...

double arts

This was shit.

This is just bad, unlike it's oneshot

Mx0

RIP

It deserved it. The manga went to shit as soon as they started focusing on anything other than the interaction between the boy and the girl. Even the chapters about the friends were worse.

Was it a confirmed axe? It was a monthly lighthearted romance series so there's a good chance the author just wanted to finish it.

Im honestly happy I found out about all the different novels that have themes like shina dark in them.

We all know this was axed.

Mx0.
Anagle Mole

It wasn't axed, Kubo just has autism and wanted to rush it because some dead kid said he wanted to read the end. Even though he already died.

>Mx0
In fairness, it was going downhill.

But not unfairly.

Forgot the title but it was a harem manga with yandere as the best girl.

>unfairly

He deserved it.

But user, thats every harem manga with a yandere in it.

We all know everyone only read it to see the rest of the bankai. Even then it didn't deliver that properly

Mayonaka no X Giten
Unbalance School Life

really? got a source on that?

but i liked it ;_;

Battle satellite?

King of Thorns

The whole 'mother forcing him to go back to the non-monster side of the bridge' plot line seemed like it was going to be big, but then it just boils down to "well ok I can't resist this in any way so here's a kiss, bye", and nothing is really solved, there's not even any kind of message presented because of it, the plot is just cut short and the romance aspect is shut down without any real catharsis or meaning.

Not that user, but i loved battle sattellite.
Finally a MC who uses cheap tricks to win and the doll girl was a refreshing female character.

>emoticons

it was shit. deal with it redditor

you can go read magika user

Better romance than Nisekoi, that's for sure.

if that is true, Kubo is even more autistic as Oda

At what chapter they get axed?

mandatory permanent hand holding... too lewd for publication.. so sorry

And why not earlier?

I'm glad he's at least doing well with Kaguya.

sauce?

Domina no Do

Yeah, I din't get why he folded so easily and what the issue (for him) was. He had literally no problem being around youkai and had been going to the school and living in the town with no issue for months on top of already living on his own and cooking for himself. Then his mom is like "If you decide to live on this side of the bridge you'll have to find a job and live on your own!" and he's like "Damn, okay I'll break away from all my friends and move back to the racist town".

>Mayonaka no X Giten
Did that get cancelled or did the author just decide to end it? Kind of a shame that the whole X's identity mystery turned out to be something that the reader in no way would've been able to figure out from anything presented in the series.

Oumagadoki Doubutsuen
Toto!: The Wonderful Adventure
Traumeister
Monster x Monster

with the exception of the last one, the cancellation of these allowed the author to write a hit series

It's a joke!
Renai Boukun didn't get axed.
Just go on Kissmanga now.
There's been a release a few hours ago.

Stealth Symphony.

The manga about that psychopath kid who finds a mutant-alien insect girl.

Ohime or something like that.

>eyepatch girl who can summon a baseball-bat-wielding Goofy from a zipper in her eye socket
>guy who loves knitting makes a deal with a sentient, malevolent fursuit in exchange for insane power
>together they solve murder mysteries to find bear summoners, who open interdimensional zippers for giant, time-stopping, man-eating stuffed bears
>duo also beat the shit out of said bears, finding ways to kill them with mundane objects like children's safety scissors or street signs

Boring, apparently.

I have no clue. But the ending sucks.

>getting mad at ;_;
Literally the only Sup Forums approved emoticon besides ironic :3c and passive aggressive :)
Lurk more faggot.

>look at this neat premise!
>plot ends up being cookie cutter
Every time.