My ex met this nigger in engineering school and now they're married

I thought she was only dating him yo get back at me. It's been years but fuck,it hurts

Dead nigger thread!

larp

An engineer dated a school janitor?

WE

Get over it, if she married a nigger she probably wasn't any good anyways.

a real nazi, even a larper would be too embarrassed to post this. Work on your slide threads soyboi

if you're still hung up on a woman you have not been with for years you need to take a good hard look at yourself. Life is short as hell and you're worrying about shit that has only detrimental consequences on the present.

That's just sad.

Good advice here, OP.

Amen to that. If they don't want you, forget 'em. Time to upgrade!

Gr8 b8 m8
>gf is Asian
Real smooth

Afro Samurai

She looks like a chink molly ringwald and he looks like the black dude from Marked for Death....rough looking kids ahead....

Nigger

>cuck fantasy
fuck off to where you belong soyboy

How does it feel knowing the nigger is superior to you?

Dude she is getting the BBC, you dodged a bullet and a floppy trio of holes by not coming back. Take your lil azyn dick and fap to anime as was your destiny.

It feels aids-free ;)

Basically this. I dated a girl when I was 21-23. First 'love' of my life. She was 18, went to college. We kept the relationship going even though she was at college. It went ok for a bit, but she eventually cheated on me. I was a complete cuck about it, always wanted her back. Broke my heart, never thought I'd love again, but I would never take her back.

Yada yada. Met a girl finally, who I actually love, not just puppy love. I'm 32, she's 21, more beautiful that my so-called first love, and my current girl is better to me that my last love ever was. Long story short, we're getting married. I took both of their virginities (plus another girl who we lost it to together, but I didn't love her).

Well i'm drunk, but point is, shit gets better.

their kids will be fugly

For sure

>nigger in engineering school

What a nice looking couple, I wish the best of luck.

Daily reminder that mulattos will dominate the USA in 50 years. That's what you get when you introduce black men into your population of white women.

WUZ

Simply false; White Women are the most race loyal of any group.

Please try again.

niggers are still only 13% of the population and contrary to what Sup Forums thinks very few people racemix and whites less so

That guy looks like an upstanding young man. He could probably pass for a dark skinned Japanese. He is also pretty handsome. I see why she left you for him.

They look more hamite than sub-saharan
What are they, Somalis?

>What are they, Somalis?
They are americans.

In reality this thread is just some faggot with a cuck fetish that made up some scenario just so he could make an interracial thread without having it being deleted within minutes.

You people do realize that right? OP is a fag and a cuck fetischist.

ahahahahahhahahaha.
Are you blind?

>A black guy in engineering school
Lol i thought they are all stupid

People at /pol dont take advice well. GTFO

>I thought she was only dating him yo get back at me.
Joke's on her, there's always a toll that comes with burning coal. Be glad it wasn't the other way around where she was dating niggers before you.

He actually looks like an ok guy

Dude, don't mean to rain on your parade but you're in serious risk of being cucked. A 21 year old has a lot of growing up to do, don't count on her being there for the long run.

(srs)

He looks like an ok guy. I mean besides the bath robe he stole he seems pretty chill.

I don't get yellowfever.
Asian girls aren't that attractive. If anything they look bland and unoriginal.

Latinas though....

WTH kind of wedding garb is that? It looks like something out of the movie Zardoz.
And a nigger in a KIMONO?
Double WTF? Did they have a costume party for their reception?

>black men

Black men are irrelevant. Hispanics and Asians are the ones doing all the baby-making. Niggers will still be a minority in 2100 even after whites go under 40%.

>shit talking about other culture's wedding attire

Have you seen how ridiculous traditional white people's wedding dresses are? Let's not forget the tailcoats, ascots and top hats.