pastebin.com/RbTDiLGN
youtube.com/watch?v=WSOSntEhE7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for real gamers

This was all part of the keikaku and you can't prove otherwise

FUCK OFF!

Get back on the floor failure

>Yugi is the most famous game designer in the world
>But only because he beat a couple of rich dudes at a card game.
>Nobody but those rich dudes and his friends take him seriously outside of card games.
Being Yugi is suffering.

>spends his time boolin in space with rich dudes
idk man, doesn't sound bad to me

I thought "Duel Monsters" was designed by Pegasus and Industrial Illusions and improved by Seto and Kaiba Corp thanks to the duel disk. What did Yugi have to do with anything?

What will his rival and heroine be like.

>heroine
I want a strong female character who isn't shoehorned into the same role than Asuka started.

Spoiler.

What's the spoiler? Pegasus inventing Duel Monsters? Or Kaiba creating the Duel Disk?

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS

They'll both be the same girl. The rival will be the girl's VR Persona, and the heroine will be her in her civilian form.

In an inversion, she's actually much more competent as the heroine initially, and part of her character arc is getting over her stage fright and killing her habit of choking in VR Duels.

I mean "What does Yugi have to do with it?" is a spoiler for the movie.

>more confident in real life than online
Unique.

I just hope Delta Summoning doesn't add any more card zones and the other summoning methods aren't ignored

The heroin will be the top duelist that MC aspired to defeat. She has a mysterious persona/idol identity. Romance hijinks and misunderstanding

If they're like a bunch of streaming youtubers, wouldn't that just be stage fright?

>still no buffed villain
When will it happen?

His rival will be a stereotypical american skateboarder dude who teaches him to be cool.

His wiafu won't like skateboards, and only finally use one at about the 100th episode. shy but also big boobs.

Posting online doesn't give you stage fright the same way you'll get on an actual stage.

Kasoku suru kaze ni notte mukaerunda

Ahh, those were the times...

We've learned the lesson, so for the next series let's keep our expectations low.

Is it already this time of year again?

Better days

>COME TO THINK OF IT, YUTO NEVER DID PLAY MANY CARD GAMES
It's been 2 years and this still gets me.

Is he the forbidden love child of Yuma and that Bee Force guy?

pastebin.com/RbTDiLGN
manga script

>over scale pendulum
So, who bets on bad spell card?

>Main girl is a Jewzu who wants to make him into the most popular card game youtuber so she can make tons of money off donations.

The twist is that he's ALREADY one of the most popular card game youtubers so he has to somehow get her off his ass without revealing his identity and still getting laid at the end of the week.

It is

>top "youtubers" will be selected by the company who creates card games and have their face printed on the current booster pack
>"youtubers" will be shilling that booster pack in every video since they get a small share per pack purchased

Well the heroine is going to be another weak damsel in distress. Man, I would give anything for a strong and good heroine.

Drawfag where are you? I'd be so fucking happy if you'd make a full comic about it.

So they just revealed the new YGO MC and everyone is so hyped for it...

Meanwhile I'm here feeling depressed because I know Arc-V is ending (even though it went a bit shit after Synchro) and I'm going to miss Yuya and Yuzu and the Yuu-boys a lot.

How dead is Sora next episode?

Ruining Christmas dead. Shun is soon to follow him though.

Japan doesn't even care. They're mad Edo is going to get 0 wins all series.

>Id rather fuck my bike

don't say that user! Best boys don't die!Not before they get a tag duel with their best friend.

Sora deserved a win. He deserved a lot of things, like not being killed by one of his only friends demonic possessed carcass.

"Japan" is a generalization. Only a select few care about Edo.

Don't worry, he'll die in a tag duel with his super best friend Kaito.

I'd say Yusei would probably be the best Chess player of the lot.

I'd say the heroine should be more active and outspoken (like early Yuzu) in order to contrast Yusuke's shy and "doesn't want to stand out" personality.

No, Yugi would. He's good at every game, meanwhile we only ever see the others playing Duel Monsters.

So we all can agree that this episode was kino right?

Bar Yugi, probably. He's good at thinking his solitaire ahead.

Uh no. It isn't only a select few. All the forums and blogs aren't even talking about the Arc-V characters anymore and haven't for a while. They're more pissed at the poor handling of the legacy characters. I'm not just talking about 2ch or NicoNico either. Even Maxut which is more forgiving talks about Edo getting screwed.

we meet again cursive..

why is yuya doing acrobatics in the back

>Kaito
>super best friend
"Hey Zarc! Would you like some tartar sauce on your roasted Raid Raptor?"

What is Aporia.

Arc-V has my favorite cast of characters. I'm both excited for this shitshow to end and feel like pure shit at the same time. I don't want to say bye to Yuzu

I think he means in Arc-V

He was blushing during the reveal
Hes practically begging for the demon dragon cock

Any predictions on Yusaku?

So im a bit confused by the summaries, does this guy know how to Duel or will he be learning from scratch?

I've seen translations saying both him meeting new people through dueling in general and him meeting people by dueling for the 'first time' and I have no idea if the latter TL is more accurate, a separate synopsis, or if it's just assuming plot points based on the theme of the show being trying new shit.

I kinda hope hes a beginner, it would teach kids watching about how to play by slowly going over all the summoning methods and junk. we see him put his deck together and discover what ever Delta summoning is at the same time.

The heroine will be his rival and the antagonist.

I predict that he will at first try to hide his identity while doing VR Duels in order to not stand out in his everyday life.

Is there a summary about the new show somewhere? I see you guys mentioning VR and delta summoning.

I dont actually remember why I began watching yugioh again after completely dropping it after 5Ds. But I'm super glad I did return as Arc-V has been really entertaining to me. I like huge chunk of the cast and I like that the plot has been one singular stretch. Its a shame it has been drooping slightly when we are coming to the end but it has not ruined the show for me. I'm going to miss it a lot, especially how they used all summoning methods actively.

Also I will never get over how straight Yuya is. Holy hell I love it.

There isn't an official summary per say, but officails have said; that the show will have VR skate/hover boarding as the stage for playing card games, When in the VR world characters will have there own avatars and it will mostly be CG, Popular duellists will be similar to you tubers and the protag doesn't like standing out.

me to man I've loved most of Arc-v and Yuya looking like a fag but being the straightest protag to date is cool too, not sure how he'll hold up to pussy destroyer Yusaku though..

Feels great to not be alone in this.

Interesting. Dont really like the idea that its mostly CG but atleast VR can give cool grounds for card games. And VR adventures in general can be interesting and hasnt been done before in yugioh. But that demands good amount of fake techno jargon.

I have a feeling that no Yu will be as straight as Yuya from now. His lust basically drove the entire plot forward. But if Yusaku doesnt have a girl companion that he actually is close to, I will be dissapointed.

Delta summoning is just a meme, I guess alluding to Delta Accel Synchro since the new series looks 5Ds esque.

It would be cool if he started out with some really simple deck and upgraded it with different summoning methods as he learns to use them throughout the series. Sort of like Yuya without any magical bullshit.
>Delta Summoning
Is that even real? Google has exactly 3 results from the past month and they're all Sup Forums posts without actual sources.

>Duel Zombies

Really?

I feel for you user you haven't even hit the ceiling of GX's stupidity have fun.

entame

Yep have fun and get your game on you've got plenty more GX to watch.

I'm imagining it to be something like the following,

>Put on headset
>Log into VR world
>Duelists get into virtual stadium/environment
>The whole thing is streamed on the internet and later uploaded onto the channels of the duelists

So kinda like SAO level tech except that everyone just uses it to play card games.

Thats going to be it, pretty surely. I'll eat my own ass if atleast one of the main antagonists isnt a computer virus of some type.

itll take over his skateboard and force him into a duel with it

What if the Yami Yugi this time around is a virus?

Both could be possible at the same time too.

>PARTNER, THAT MORE EVIL VIRUS IS EATING THE CYBERCARDSPACE

>When Yugo still looks cool

>Shy protag
>confident spirit partner that only does the dueling
by god it is DM super after all

Did someone save that top 5 duel result?
I'm in the mood to watch zexal somehow

Is there still a chance for Spirit!Yuzu to save Yuya? Or will some shitter like Kaito or Edo save him?

>Yuzu
>doing anything relevant
keep dreaming

We already did that with this one, then 7 episode rule screwed us over and gave us high expectations

>He hasn't even reached the pinnacle of stupidity and edgyness

Yusaku voiced by Hosoya

>splatoon with card games
Sign me up

>Tfw when you find this cover youtube.com/watch?v=WSOSntEhE7c
>Reminds of all the hype and how awesome Arc-V was start of synchro and how awesome this opening was.
>Proceeds to feel bad, by happy cause latest episode was awesome.

Im conflicted guy. It's more confliction than if you had to choose between ruris

Rival should be Ash Roller

With or without the twist?

So long as we get a loud mouthed skeleton bro I don't care about their IRL identity

>tfw hearing hanate makes you well up
good times Sup Forums truly good times

>TFW You can't unhear that Ruri chanting 1 2 3 it's showtime everybody enjoy Is she still here or did she jump ship