What is Sup Forums's thoughts on William Luther Pierce...

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on William Luther Pierce? I think he was one of the greatest voices in the movement and reinvigorated my hope for a white future.

youtu.be/jO28bfTcwN4?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ&t=325 solved my depression. If you don't wanna watch the two minutes, he explains that the Jew's illusions in society depend on herd thought. That is how we end the Jews, if enough people say "this society is not right!" we will all be saying that. The Jew's illusions are a deck of cards, and we are breathing on it, slowly calling over more and more to breathe harder and harder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6QeL4E3u4
youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He offed himself

Fell for a obviously fake internet maymay from about 1999 where Chinese people were supposedly eating babies, and did a whole video about that proves their culture is fundamentally different from hwites. Hard to take him seriously after that

It's literally impossible to be more redpilled than him.
He's basically to Hitler's ideology what Heidegger was to Continental Philosophy.

He was definitely a smart guy, but I'm not white so that whole thing in the Turner Diaries about killing all nonwhites and establishing a white ethnoplanet kinda grinds my gears.

chinks do eat children, and dogs too
chinese culture is inferior to western culture
it's why my ancestor enslaved their subhuman asses

His books aren't great, but the themes in them are relevant despite it being too similar to Brave New World. People prefer comfort and convenience over principles.

Literally a nigger. Just think, if he had actually been dedicated to the white nationalist, and not been spending all his free time fucking mail-order Hungarian brides, he could've accomplished something. Instead, he released his lame podcasts every so often, and spent his last few moments counter-signalling before dying of cancer like a total cuck.

Anyone who supports this guy is a shill or worse. Kill yourself, OP.

Great man and literal rocket science genius

He didn't write the Turner Diaries. That was written by a cointelpro shill trying to bait right-wingers into isolated criminal acts to demonize the right at large.

He redpilled me before redpilling was a thing.

T. Ahmed

Then you should go back

Nice argument. About the intellectual level of someone who would take this shit serious. Why don't you bring some swastika flags to a right-wing gathering and give roman salutes while showing up late.

Why don't you bend over your Mama Merkals children?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6QeL4E3u4

To where? What part of "white ethnoplanet" do you not understand?

he a cuck. hes what George Lincoln Rockwell would have been if he was a lazy no nothing white nigger that made podcasts all day. Also, hes the very first Larper

That probably won't happen but go back to where ever your people are from.
There will definitely be a white ethnostate on the North American continent but when it happens is anyones guess.

>nazi flags and roman salutes while showing up late

kek that sounds exactly like something william larper pierce would do.

(you) youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY

it depends on printing fiat into inflated usury plagued debt oblivion. until you kill every blackstone, blackrock, bis, economic hitman, etc, beneficiary they win. pontificate all you want, the problem must be cut out at the root.

Very obviously not youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY

When did I say I was a Skinhead?

ah fuck

Ran out on his kids.

Hilarious voice and way of speaking.

>piccaninnies
lol

>people actually believe this
Lol

A century or sooner, I guarantee you.

Don't kid yourself, it's like shooting fish in barrel at this point.

Didn't he have cancer though?

He was planning ethnic cleansing and hanging of the Jew, an easy target to disregard. The dude is too oldschool in his simplicity of violence.

Basically Stalin that cares about the white race.

It's a plausible theory, we know one guy who was influenced by that book, pic related....

Sup Forums btfo lol

He got a mail order bride, and was clearly horribly autistic.

Classic case of a beta.

>He didn't write the Turner Diaries

Then why did he do the audiobook of it?

>implying they aren't

McVeigh was actually a Libertarian.
The man was staunchly anti-government, not a nazi-type like Pierce, etc.

Why do you think he chose the yellow and black truck of violence?