Joe Rogan is a Fucking Gatekeeping Shill

Rogan is the most obvious gatekeeper to exist. He's the fucking honeypot for all the bros out there who want to get into "some deep shit". All the fuckboys are into him - all my MMA and Sales buddies are too.

And guess what faggot, they never go any further than joe.... Think thats a coincidence? This is just fucking convenient for them that theres a intellectual masturbation pit for the most disenfranchised and potentially volatile population group? Joe rogans audience is the LAST group on earth the powers that be want "woke". Young men are the backbone of social upheaval - keep em doped while you can.

>Related Jewtube.com/watch?time_continue=552&v=45ZW93IvFJU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Joe Rogan regularly has guests that are doors to deeper redpills.
>Somehow he is a gatekeeper keeping humans from clicking on other videos on youtube and learning more.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Keep sucking that fat dick op. Get yourself learnt and watch the 2 hour show on mushrooms with Paul Stamets

please name one in which he does not attempt to either discredit nor refute.

Also, you have to provide some meat or else your consumer base is going to go elsewhere. Remember, Classic CIA is two truths and a lie

kek 10/10

He cannot have a genuine conversation before using his hired googler to interupt the conversation a minute after losing interest in said conversation.

Rogan introduced me to Gavin and Milo. Rogan started the path to my ehtno-nationalistic views.

Alt light civic nationalists? Gavins a faggot and milo is an act

i've been wondering how to chine up photos like this

Thanks for this user

That feel when only.good guest is Hamilton Morris in 2012

I'm full on 14 minus the 88 because of them.

The real redpill is Tim Kelly's 'Our Interesting Times'... Milo played his part in getting the mainstream to denounce pedophilia. Gavin is, from what I can tell, having listened to a few hours of him, a moderate step between woke and normie.

Proud cock boy I assume

I only listen to the Steven rinella ones.

I'm fucking crying right now

Bump. Fuck joe rogan he's a fucking shitty comedian who was balding since he was 15. Now he looks like a literal thumb. Joe if your reading this right now go fuck yourselve

>My friends don't act as autistic as me so here's a paragraph on why it's all Joe Rogans fault
Take your meds and stop being such a fag

It's been too long...

>Well no, because brings the mic closer Every 10 years the cells in your body actually completely change. I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- Jaime could you get that article up? Yeah but it's because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go looks over at the screen Look at that ... Yeah, that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus those things will tear you to shreds

You are correct but I would say they were like rungs on a ladder for me. Before I was an ethnic nationalist, I was a civic nationalist. Before that, I was a pinochet-minarchist. before that, I was a libertarian, and finally before that I was a normie conservative. I would say Gavin helped me get to being a civic nationalist.

Weed

poor josephino rogani getting all the hate..

Everyone loves shill Hogan

I just hate that JRE has become popular. I loved it back when only people on MMA forums talked about it. Joe would frequently talk with us about the episodes.

Now all of you autistic faggots have turned him inside out. He won't say his own name without having Jamie fact check it first.

I still like the show, but everything that is aimed at a global audience sucks to some degree.

>Blacks starting to wake up to the JQ. >Millennial whites couldn't give two shits about our only ally in the ME.
>Enter Milo and Shaun King
>Both non-organic to the communities they allegedly represent.
>Both came on the scene around the same time,
>Both enjoy favorable (((social media))) algorithms
>Both fan boys for race war.

Conclusion: Milo is to whites what Shaun King is to blacks.

Milo's wedding was the worst photoshop I've ever seen but it kept his kool aid drinkers happy. "I have a black a husband now but he's never going to be seen publicly"