Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly, brown and short...

Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly, brown and short, Americans would not discriminate us. It's a fact. They all hate us only because of that.

Latinx united

>and hispanics

You mexican mestizos need to stop acting like you're the main hispanics holy fuck

yes we hate you because you're subhuman genetic trash, are you just now figuring this out?

kys

True

OP is a gabacho who hides his flag like his testicles.

Iberian niggers fucked up by breeding with the indigenous oompa loompas instead of genociding them like the anglos.

You need to stop being politically incorrect. Illegal immigrants are hated because they come here to commit crimes. YOU are the one who is a hypocrite, and a liar on top of that.

Also because your mostly lazy drunks. But the looks part is important as well.

Fuck off reddit

If Mexicans and Hispanics were republican voters, that border would be sealed tighter than a clams ass, and the democrats would purge you from these lands. Of course we cant stand you, mainly for being pawns against our interest, secondly for being short, ugly and brown.

>latinx
Unironically kys, fucking faggot

More like if they were higher IQ, more civilized, and less corrupt... so basically if they were white.

Also stupid. Don't forget stupid.

>Hispanics are now 1/2 of all gang members and are causing massive violent crime across the nation

Oh yes, if only your skin were lighter you'd be model citizens.

BEANERPASTA SLIDE THREAD DETECTED!

STOP POSTING.

Take this advice from another hispanic.

No. I don’t like you because you’re poor and will never contribute anything to the GDP or pay any income taxes.

Your appearance is irrelevant.

Pretty much my sentiment, Mexicans as a whole are less detrimental than niggers but it's really their knack for politically aligning themselves against us.
Paco, we could be friends because there are a distinct amount of you who've proven capable citizens but it's your tendency to abuse our political crisis, I would even go so far as to say you'd probably have similar crime rates if it weren't for the fact that committing crimes as a beaner without fear of apprehension due to the border problem is simply too easy.

Most of you are intelligent enough to know that you've high vegas odds of getting off the hook and stealing some other gringos identity the next week.

>Hispanics

*Mexican mestizos

Would you blame an anglo for Italian crime? No. So don't blame spaniards for mestizo crimes

can you red pill me on illegal aliens stealing identities

but mestizos are violent dummies because the spaniards are awful colonists who shouldve left the americas to the eternal anglo

They bred with them because they’re the same fucking race. Linguists have already discovered that Basque (the Proto-Iberian language which is still spoken today) is part of the same language group as Aztec. (((They))) have buried this. History has a funny way of bringing races back together. Google “Basque, mesoamerica connection”

>Latinx united
Kill yourself fucking faggot.

A cording to my Mexican friend the people who identify as Latinx are the raging liberal cunts of Mexico

>If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly, brown and short, Americans would not discriminate us.
>If Mexicans and Hispanics were not Mexican and Hispanic, Americans would not discriminate us.

> You only like white people like Germans and Dutch people because they're smart, tall, and good-looking
Um, yes?

Mexicans would be better if they were more hispanic as in hispania descent.

It's the indian genes that makes mexicans brown, not the hispania side

Why are Mexicans only uppity in the US? Like why don’t you fight against cartels rather than against us white natives?

I love Mexicans

>Latinx united

I believe Latinx should be united. United and in latin America.

>It's the indian genes that makes mexicans brown, not the hispania side
And water is wet, you fucking dumbass

Some Mexican and Hispanic women are pretty hot. It's just the dudes that look like greasy rat faced fucks. Send us your hot women and maybe we'll let you continue to harvest our food.

>If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly, brown and short, Americans would not discriminate us. It's a fact. They all hate us only because of that.

yup.

Fuck off with your latinx bullshit, only faggots and cock guzzlers call themselves latinx, just say Latino instead

You know, that's not fair

it's evolution
they used to sacrifice the good looking virgin girls to make the sun come up.

You are ugly, brown and short but you forgot two more things. You're also fat and stupid. Why would we want this infesting our country and breeding?

/thread/

You know that’s there’s plenty of casztios that look white, but these dumb fucks here wouldn’t even know the difference between a casztio and a regular white person

>Dutch
>Good looking

kys

I wish only to correct you: we are the main hispanics.

"The term Hispanic broadly refers to the people, nations, and cultures that have a historical link to Spain."

It's "Castizo" m8.

>send in the poor indio to amerika
>Americans being true capitalist will screw it people and hire these indios for peanuts.
>they let them reproduce
>they literally let themselves be be conquered by the people mexico pushes on them

Then again most "Mexicans" might not even be Mexican and simply say they are for closest nation for deportation versus long journey

Somewhat to your confused point, if you behave yourself, and love the Constitution, we have no problem with you regardless of skin color. Thus you can see why we have a problem with communities in Texas where you can buy votes for less than twenty bucks a pop.