Be American

>be American
>Get shot
We can all agree it's just part and parcel of living in the land of the free?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2016/08/09/these-gun-owners-are-least-likely-criminals-report-finds/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>land of the free

a

It's mostly rural and suburban retards that get shot. I've never heard of a school shooting in Manhattan.

>be american
>be born
>be strapped down to a table while a doctor rips off the most sensitive part of my body

>be American in your 20s
>work and go to college, have no money to spare because you parents were not rich
>get shot
>somehow survive
>go to hospital
>go bankrupt because you have no health insurance because it is too expensive
>have to quit college because you have no more money to pay for it
>fail at life

Because they're too busy shooting up every other place in large cities.

Didn't happen before the 1960s. Blame the Jews who wrecked our nation, gave guns away to niggers and spics, corrupted the white youth's minds and taken away their future.

It's a thing

>be Canadian
>doesn't know Canada is also on the American continent
That's a salmon cruncher education for you

>>be American
>>Get shot
>We can all agree it's just part and parcel of living in the land of the free?

I won't even argue your point, OP. I'm perfectly willing to accept the 10,000+ firearm homicides that occur every year in our nation of 320,000,000. They're part of the cost of having the freedom and intrinsic right to bear arms and defend oneself.

That being said, take your (1 post by this ID) and kindly go fuck yourself.

sage

don't post my waifu, you maple nigger

Her head is very round.

Cannot blame it all on the Jews sadly, most of the blame is on the boomers.

You must be a dumb ass spic, only people I know that have a problem with calling people from the USA Americans are Mexicans.

I guess that's why they call you the home of the brave lmao

The closest I've come to being shot was when a friend's high brother thought I was a cop because I did well at CoD zombies on my first try and he pointed a gun at me after I played along with his assumption and BS'd that I was.

Already 325 million + illegals

that's kind of cool how leftists pre-bruise their eyes

>meme flag
fuck off mohayoumad

She's looking less alt left these days

Boomers were to blame for their own naivety and stupidity, but they weren't the cause. Don't victim-blame your own people.

>Be american
>Get circumcised without your consent
#Metoo

I think you mean "it's just part of living in a big city". After any terror attack the responses are fairly uniform and that is often on of them.

Yes because guns are inanimate objects and the amount of killing would only increase if they implemented gun control.

350 Million guns aren't going to magically disappear, they will fall into the black market meaning only criminals have firearms.

Lastly, gun owners are the least likely to commit crime:
dailysignal.com/2016/08/09/these-gun-owners-are-least-likely-criminals-report-finds/

PS:
Why are leafs retarded to the point that they cant solve basic logical problems in their heads?

I could choke her to death with my thumb and index finger. This chick must be the size of a fucking 4th grader

>would rather be shot than be a leaf
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

its the consequence of browning our country

it's been a year, and some people still augustpost haha.

She's pretty cute tho

yeah, she is a cutie

>be black ghetto dweller
>get shot
ftfy

Yeah, except for the part where shes not

She's fucking adorable.
If I hide my guns, do you think she will be my gf?

>except for the part where shes not

She's got to invite her non-white friends over and do the dirty work of probing your ethical code for weaknesses

No.

Whites existed without such incidents in the US for centuries, despite the fact that guns were widely available. Such shootings have only materialized in recent years. At their core, I believe they can be traced to increasing feelings of utter isolation people feel not as a consequence of white culture, but rather as the result of the degradation of white culture. In the West, racial consciousness and solidarity is now scorned and obfuscated, history is now a point of shame rather than pride, Western culture itself is mocked by the very concept of “multiculturalism”, religion is discarded in lieu of consumerism, and the basic nuclear family is derided in lieu of “progressivism.” There is no longer anything that ties a Westerner to others—nothing for a Westerner to identify with that is larger than himself. Even the concept of gender is becoming blurred. It’s a society that is bound together only by peoples’ shared legal status as consumers in the same economic zone.

Is it any wonder than feelings of loneliness, depression, and suicidal thoughts would plague such a society? Is it any wonder that many would feel as though they don’t belong anywhere; as though they don’t know who they are; as though society has forgotten them? An individual’s impulse to indiscriminately kill members of his own society demonstrates that, firstly, he feels he has been wronged by a society to which he doesn’t belong, and thus exacts on it the sort of murderous vengeance that throughout antiquity could only be reserved for the destruction of rival societies, and secondly, that he so fundamentally misunderstands his (new) society that his sheer cluelessness of where the blame lies for his feelings of isolation leads him only to purposeless local violence – as though killing a few strangers will change a thing.

These incidents are not the result of White/Western culture, but rather of the degradation of White/Western culture.

>Thinking this pic helps your case
>mfw

And the home of the brave you cucked leaf

What if I told her I was Jewish?

well, it's not like we can do anything about guns, violence, mental health, basic health, basic income issues... so what else is there but to spend every day hoping it's not your number that's up.

surprisingly on point dutchposting

I want to make hapa babies with her

>thinking your opinion on beauty is worth anything

8/10
Would let her rant to me about the bourgeoisie

How long until she becomes a braided wheat-field /ourgirl/?

name?

>slow claps steps out of the shadows
Heh… not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It’s not bad. A good first attempt. It’s plenty dank… I can tell it’s got some thought behind it… lots of quotable material… But memeing isn’t all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You’re skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they’re out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it’s “tryhard,” or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don’t just mean the one you just lost :).

rich part of jew york, go to the projects you faggot. rural areas are a fuck ton safer than the shitty parts of cities
most gun violence is just suicide and you're more likely to be killed by alcohol or a car than being shot dead in the usa.

WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY SINGLE DAY

S A G E R I N O

A

G

E

R

I

N

O

SHALL

nice copypasta

Buck angel, she got a name change to something "gender neutral."

Did she change her gender or just name?

she reminds me of Fairuza Balk

just tell her you're a commie, she'll love that.

NOT

She changed her name to "buck angel" to be less offensive. Search it up

ugh, that bitch is ugly as fuck, not sure where you see the resemblance....

320 million people in us
about 50,000 people shot in 2015

do the math shill