My Hero Academia

What are your predictions for the new chapter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1gtaBMQISjU?t=22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That the Manga Artist Dies of Jap Cold so I don't have to see these stupid fucking Threads anymore.

Well that's not very nice

What are filters? Welcome newfag

Deku gets the upper hand finally, we see why whoever stopped Aizawa did so.

MC cries so beta males can relate to him
MC's rival looks angry and acts alpha so beta males can hate him
Gravity girl is inexplicably attracted to the crying mc while being essentially useless in combat

I predict Bakugou will be even more baseder than before. Such a deep and amazing character. Haha, you see the twist is that Hori himself said he is unlikable. So only really really smart people like me like Bakugou.

fpbp
This manga is absolute garbage and the fanbase turned into full MADMAN xD meem and fujo cancer in less than a year

the fanbase has always been cancerous

How have all the BD's not been uploaded yet?

The fanbase is literally from MAL and Reddit, what can you expect? Do you also think Tokyo Ghoul threads will get good one day?

Japs being tighter with piracy laws so a popular series upload will attract more attention.

Then what the fuck are you guys doing here? Stick to your moeshit threads.

Who is the tightest MHA girl? Obviously not Tooru or Mina.

PRUS
ARUTRAAA

Jirou

I wonder what her quirk ended up being.

All we know is that the result wasn't up to Endeavor's standards, or maybe he just didn't consider a daughter when trying to create a heir since he basically wanted to live through them.

Hatsumei a best.

It looked weird in the PV

Here are your (you)s

But even if you're just trolling xdxd, like what do you gain from coming in here to say this shit? Does it help you guys sleep better at night or?

Every fucking thing on this cancerous board is cancer. This story is MUCH less cancerous than all of thing he shitty ass 2d waifu bullshit you guys beat off to every night because your degenerate asses can't get any ass in thing the real world

Something ice related I guess. Or maybe nothing, who knows.
>Fuyumin transfer to U.A. never

Show me one fanbase that isn't cancerous in some way.

TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAitor

Momo.

Bakumom

Tbh senpai, even though you're fucking around, you have some subtance ti what you speak haha

Bakugou literally isn't for everyone. This is pompous asf and I understand it very much, but most people just don't know what it's like to flat out be gifted. Some one hasn't stepped into Bakugous shoes (at least to some degree) just wouldn't understand why he is the way he is

Tldr, Sup Forums (and manga readers in general really) are for the most part losers and can't empathize with someone who is an overall 'winner'

frog girl so hot

Traitor, or two traitors?

Probably worst answer you could come up with.

Ranch.

>yfw hand guy wasn't warning Aizawa and instead is a villain who puts him in the hospital

You STUPID BITCH I can't believe how dumb you are I can't believe how FUCKING DUMB you are!

Momo for pussy
Jirou for asshole

I don't think I ever witnessed greater delusion and more idiocy on Sup Forums than that which is personified by the Bakugoufags.

Bakugou uses a big explosion and wins. We learn who stopped Aizawa. Bakugou thanks Deku and everything ends well with All Might hugging both after an explanation.

How so?

Im legitimately curious

Eraser is dead.

>They like someone I don't
>It means they are idiots
Nice reasoning.

So wrong it hurts, and I love Dark Souls

THICC

>People taking obviouse bait shitting the thread up even further
No point in making a another thread before tomorrow anyway

This desu
> constant top scorer in grade school
> got into the "smart guys" class in high school
> perform only average in college, not even close to the top
Nowhere near as dramatic as Baku's situation, but it was kind of depressing.
[/blog]

Yea man

Honestly, i feel like bakugou was in a way part of Horis personality

Looking at his track record hes pretty much been destined to be a great ass magna writer. His art work and story telling were fantasstic before the start of boku

But all of that meant nothing really when he made it to the big leagues of Jump. He had 2 'failed' series despite being practically a manga prodigy

Some did a fanart about Hori in Jump Festa, it seems that photos weren´t allowed and Hori didn´t use a mask

Hori is so moe, just as we always knew.

i-i-is this the new naruto?

>He wears glasses now
CUTE.

CUTE!!!!!!!

So are you saying, Momo likes it in the pooper?

boy oh boy,

this single faggot is getting desperate for (you)'s but don't you worry I got one right here for you same fag.

we can go CUTEr

CUTE.

But I think he said he had cut his hair not long ago in the author comments section? If it's this long now, just how long was his hair before he cut it?

Hori is cute, cute!

Initiate shitposting in 3, 2, 1...

o boi

I like how you put my post in there too at the end, even though it clearly had nothing to do with the rest of them, you pathetic Bakugoufag.

you must love this series because your mating call for (you)'s is always the same in every thread,

aka the "bakugou" fag call. it attracts countless retards who fall for your baits it's pretty hilarious to watch though

No comment necessary. Just proving what I said . So delusional you're literally mentally insane.

Nice momos

I think being so obsessed with "bakugou" fags in every thread puts you higher on the autism spectrum.

Ambiguous Baku x Deku fujopandering.

>Aizawa called such a cutie an assassin

What cutie?

>said Aizawa
>meant Present Mic
He calls Ibara the purest Christian waifu an assassin before her duel with Kaminari.

>Placing one of the most popular and profiting characters in the background and the cow no one cares about up front
sasuga

self-insert confirmed

T R A I T O R
R
A
I
T
O
R

All Might will die.

She could have an amazing alternate design as a villain.

But he told All for One he WOULDN'T die.

Spoilers, 5 mins.

a fine ship

youtu.be/1gtaBMQISjU?t=22

Boring school shenanigans
Quasi fujo and yuri pandering
Unconfessed love
More lame villian shenanigans

No major heroes vs villians stuff in the real world with the kids helping out and proving they can be the next generation of heroes
No stopping major disasters after some big plan by a super villian to take over the world fails or is inacted

Nothing like that, nothing like them being the helpers or clean up crew or having to stop big villians on their own and learn on the "job"

Just more school shenanigans wacky and oft trash powers and pandering. I wouldn't have a problem with the wacky powers and mutations if they were seemingly useless but were used well.

Doesn't have the world building or decent villan characters yet.

I respect your opinion

But the Japanese text underneath says "Momo is waiting for her boyfriend, Mineta-kun. Shouto is just starting at her because he doesn't have the confidence to talk to a girl."

I disrespect your opinion.

I don' mean to be dick but it's true.
When people look back on naruto, and how KEWL it was, they don't talk about the school shenanigans.
They talk about the kewl action in the field, where their lives were on the line and they were saving the world, etc etc etc.

Glad I disrespected your opinion. How can you be so mean to that girl who respected it? Sad.

Hey guys, I tried making a funny

Hope you like

>Todoroki with anyone other than Deku
What shit tastes you have.

Add explosions.

I respect your opinion as your sense of enjoyment is different from mine.

different strokes for different folks

DELETE THIS

It's 3 AM in nipland

reported.

So everyone's just getting out of work for their mandatory 1 hour nip nap?

>funny

?

DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Momo is so perfect

>Date
>Marry
>Fuck
> Cuck
>Hug
>Kill

Marry Momo
Fuck Mina
Date Earlobs
Hug Froppy
Cuck Ochako
Kill Tooru

Can't decide the rest but definitely Kill Mina (she is the most dangerous one by far, sorry, I'm just saving the guy she has sex with from painful death/acid burns) and Cuck Tooru (inevitable, you can't tell if she's watching).

Literally shit taste

This. Real men like girls with flat chest, saggy tits, thin hips, no ass, and big belly, like you and me.

My nigga!

No, I want a fat smelly girl!