This is a Japanese fifth grader

This is a Japanese fifth grader.

>vlc

>vlc

>What an Sup Forumsnon imagines whenever he torrents his Animu

>A portly fellow in a Love Live shirt waddles to the dimly lit desk in his basement
>He boots up his Arch Linux and as if like magic his screenfetch prompts him with
>"What would you like to watch today senpai?"
>The atheist squints around the new releases on Nyaa, his hands at the sides of his oppai mousepad like he had two holsters
>With one hand he expertly clicks the newest HS release of JoJo and with the other, he brings the tip of his hat down
>"Its Time" he mutters as his 3tb Seagate whizzes to life, almost as if to mock the poorfags
>A hush falls over his hotglued figurines
>Waifus from all seasons gush in their pantsu as whispers from other Sup Forumsnons can't believe what's transpiring.
>The ISP representative looks like he's about to faint, his cease and desist emails furiously shaking as he slides them over the internet to our hero
>The pocky avenger slaps down a reply with his sticky keyboard and his hamhock fist around the mouse before mumbling to no one that "streamfags get get out of my Sup Forums", knowing he's a far more euphoric human being than people that choose to stream their chinese cartoons

>not using RSS
>too stupid to delete after watching
Loser.

>>>/reddit/

Houtarun is my daughter AND my wife.

>couldn't be arsed to change the streamfag part to something about vlc

See me after class.

I want to give her the shinkansen

>tiny sinlge drive
>fucking Seagate of all things
>mock the poorfags

And how the fuck is it relevant to >vlc ?

Guys, this thread is about how fucking hot, sexy, and beautiful Hotaru is. Stay on topic.

There's something more important to discuss.

Just a friendly reminder that such thing can exist in real life.

Thanks, I like 3D now.

DELETE THIS

>DELETE THIS
>tumblr art
Fuck off.

>squints around the new releases on Nyaa
If you don't have a setup to automatically download new releases of the shows you're watching and notify you when they're ready, you're doing it wrong.

Me in the middle

Me in the front

Autism : the thread

Me in the Malcom

Please stop.

Can I have her?

This is a Japanese 12 year old.