What happens when this kike dies?

what happens when this kike dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkAUc-vuFoE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the real fireworks

Hopefully we stop having to see his face.

Isn't he a humanitarian? Why are you guys so mean to him?

The son takes over. But alas, as with all dynasties, the retarded son will fuck up the legacy of the father

Nothing. 1 Son takes over running Soros Fund Management, the other son takes over Open Foundation. Open Foundation morphs into just another NGO like Ford, Pritzker or Rockefeller: Managing grants and buying PAC donations.

I think George's last will & testament will involve some fucked up plan to get revenge for Hillary Clinton. In which case, I look forward to that day. Until then, he's a Big Guy and its fun learning from his case studies.

*( Saluton Gorgi, even this post is reflexively meta )

This, I think this might be why Soros is getting so desperate, he knows his son can't compare to himself and will run everything he has built into the ground.

disregarding that he's one of (((them))), his vast wealth funds numerous organizations that are accelerating the demise of western civilization in the name of globalization.

With some luck, all his legacy will die with him, while his literal numale bugman son will embarasse himself and even his BILLIONS of shill money will be lost in state waste. One can only hope.

he gets replaced

Nothing cause it's just rothchild policy to have a face and name to hang their agenda on

dragon's teeth

He was a legendary shitposter and a pretty good behavioral economist who did alot of good in the world during the Cold War and then started thinking he was a Literal God on earth and shit went sideways.

Soros (1972-1998) went deep into Communist teachings and was one of the first to redpill demographics, identify under serviced voters and use macro intelligence as a trading strategy. Mix in his early use of Alinsky organization to fuck with Russians in Hungary and you can see where user 0.5 & 1.3 got some of the good ideas. As an incubator for social activists, Open Foundation still occasionally comes up with new ideas and technologies. Sadly most of the recent work has focused around Clinton scams vs. progressive globalism / economic development.

+

Q

England will celebrate his death.

first his body will begin to rot, then a fungus will cover it and eventually it will release spores. the spores become new jews to take his place.

>Why are you guys so mean to him?
The guy is a literal Nazi. Every SJW should be against this kike who sold out his kind

Sometimes, drowning in the sea of feces that is Sup Forums, you spot an user post that captures your interest. And you wonder: WHO is this person.

But it's also mixed with total autism.

>Implying the lizard men can die naturally

He'll put his brain into his son.

We celebrate as his weakling soyboy son takes over.

Then we gas his family.

If Walt Disney got his head frozen, I'll be he's planning on cloning himself. This seems like the best option right now to eternal life for the elites.

We all move up a rank.

To be honest, I don't think much will happen. I have an ongoing theory about his involvement with people like the owner of Chobani who will be more than willing to run his "philanthropic endeavors."

A burning fissure will open beneath his body and Lucifer will collect the soul he bargained for so long ago.

Coincidentally the same will happen with the Clintons.

Send in O' Donnell. this guy will beat the fuck out of soros. Just listen to this guy and he will strike the fear into you

youtube.com/watch?v=QkAUc-vuFoE
also if anyone can explain what he is saying i would appreciate it

Heh. Perhaps the next John leCarre or Tom Clancy can write a better diction engine while writing the Legend of user.

^.^ :1

Anyways, back to Soros chat.

Why do you run to his defense? What good has he ever done for you? He is without a doubt the most evil man on the planet. But you want to defend him...sad

The Zucc will take this place.

He'll reveal his final form.