Brave Witches

I'm sorry, but can we talk about why the fuck Brave Witches sucks ass? It's so predictable it hurts, Takami a fucking cunt too.

Also Strike Witches discussion is allowed, I mean the love is alive and well in my heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

anichart.net/fall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shirley's boobs are alive in my heart.

>CGI
>budget miyafuji
>not enough sanya and eila

How are sales, anyway?

Like everything this season that isn't fujo, pretty shit. It kind of deserves its sales though.

Strike Witches is dead to me. Fuck whoever made this steaming pile of shit called """Brave"""" witch.
>Adding new Fusou witch even though we already have 2 Fusou witches.
>No action despite Brave Witches is deployed in one of the most active hotspot of Neuroi infestation in the series.
>Shitty training arc.
>Make my favourite witch look like a cunt thanks to that shitty noob.

We've discussed why it's ass in literally every thread for weeks now. Use the archives and wait for Wednesday if you want discussion.
Literally a new episode tomorrow, you dimwit. There's been like 3 other threads on top of those too in just past six days.

We don't have numbers for 1st BD sales till February, so no one knows till then. Stalker shitposting threads are just predictions and never correct.

Hey I just watched the episode, and there was no thread.

Also what a coincidence, for me it's Wednesday tomorrow.

Why not just wait for tomorrow's episode airing? Everything's going to get repeated anyways.

I didn't know when it aired. Like I said, I just watched the episode, and was pretty pissed off my the manufactured drama.

>It's so predictable it hurts
You must be a fool if you think that Strike Witches wasn't predictable as well.

>and there was no thread.
The guy from yesterday's OP said literally the same thing. Why is there sudden surge of 'caught up now, didn't see thread, gotta make one and not like check archives or wait for next episode.'
This is why and how generals get forced.

Yeah, but not as predictable as Brave Witches.

Second season was just as predictable.

>This is why and how generals get forced
Don't fight it. Sup Forums is destined to become a general board. Hiroshimoot and the mods will not save you.

Could you predict the little Neuroi bug episode aka the best episode?

user, strike witches s2 can be structured the same was as s1 was and it works. because they're the same freakin' characters.

but when you try to take the same shit and insert the 502nd, it makes no sense. they basically half the time the entire original 502nd gets because 'muh yoshika' takes up half of the show. on top of it, why ruin the eponymous Break Witches trio by switching Graf out for Hikari? Why try to do a "suomos/orussia pair" ep 6 when unlike sanya and eila, aleksandra and nipa need way more development than an episode? I could go on.

strike witches s2 is like pimping out a car from the 90s with modern parts. brave witches is like taking a brand new car five years later and replacing everything under the hood with those same parts, except now they're five years old.

but hey, don't blame the anime studio. what fucked over this show are the same clueless decisions made by producers and shareholders that fuck over shows like Kancolle and Haifuri.

>>Make my favourite witch look like a cunt thanks to that shitty noob.
But they made Naoe out to look like a pretty great tsundere, far better than, say, Perrine.

Should Aurora appear next episode, which Seiyuu should voice her in your opinion?

Strike Witches formula is just plain outplayed at this point.

Some fresh one would be fine as long it fits, they've used rookie seiyuus for half of this cast anyways and Krupi's is terrific.

Hitler's hat was best episode.

It was when anime as medium peaked.

That's the episode I meant. Truly was a masterpiece of our time.

You're confused about the episodes.
''Hitler's hat'' episode means s1 ep7, not s2 ep7 which which is the bug neuroi episode.

At least the love is alive and well in the manga and light novels. The anime has always been the weak link in the franchise.

Naoe is still a turbo cutie.

Ah, it's been a while.

S2 episode 7 is the true masterpiece of our times

The problem is that no one dies.

Nah, there's a lot more interesting things they can and are doing with it if you check out anything other than the anime.

Does anyone even translate Noble Witches? Kuroda a cute.

anichart.net/fall
There, was that too hard?

That's what I've been telling for ages that anime is weak as a medium in comparison.
And pretty much only the helma and /u/ fans care about the manga and novels in the slightest. I hope the new Helma manga gets translated at some point, it looks fun. Then again no one has tackled the JG52 manga either so chances are pretty much ''learning Japanese gradually''.

No one has ever given the LNs or audio dramas a shot as far as I know, but I don't follow the /u/ threads too closely.

I might give translating the Erica manga or the new Helma manga a shot. Maybe in a few months. I can understand them well enough and no one else seems to give a damn, so it'd be better than nothing I guess?

Contrail of Witches is out in print next week.

Also Kodapeta got published in the new BW anthology. Really happy for him.

It'd be great if you'd tackled the Erica/JG52 mango, seeing it's been a while for it in this sad state.
Yeah, hopefully he's just been busy with that since he hasn't been putting out art lately much.

>tfw no good Strike Witches wallpapers

Define good

No Ultra HD ones