Even a card game hobby is getting infested with sjws

>even a card game hobby is getting infested with sjws
when will it end?

Other urls found in this thread:

kbtx.com/content/news/Man-arrested-for-stealing-over-100-in-Magic-The-Gathering-cards-460300783.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h1NQLAZkg-0
youtube.com/watch?v=KmKn81z8KC0
hooktube.com/watch?v=nslCeqwKuCk
twitter.com/evergeneva?lang=en
twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/934919688206929920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its probably never gonna end kid. we're past the point of no return

What happened?
Did a fat neckbeard MTG player get so depressed from cyberbullying he forgot to take his insulin until he died?

I lay this tard face down

All I could find was that some Texas neckbeard tried to steal $100 in cards from a Target, LOL

kbtx.com/content/news/Man-arrested-for-stealing-over-100-in-Magic-The-Gathering-cards-460300783.html

kek

Naw a red pilled mtg youtuber called out a cosplay whore who was begging for money and patron support. All the soyboys jumped in defense of this woman who is taking advantage of neck beard pocketbooks.

MTG is as neckbeard as it gets. About half
are unshowered, unkempt working shit jobs. Easily taken advantage of.

Also this cosplay whore is Antifa. Surprise surprise.

It ends with Earth descending into a planet of the apes, humanity being stuck on this rock until the Sun expands and consumes it.

Jeremy literally did nothing wrong.

Quick rundown;

>Some fat neckbeard, that to his credit was the first big mtg YouTuber, started going Facebook-tier "anti-feminist"
>Talks about how all of the other mtg YouTubers are sjw shills for Hasbro and Wizards of the Coast, and their recent push for diversity and shit
>He's not 100% wrong, as shit includes hiring a "we wuz kangz" blogger to help write strong black womynz to kill white patriarchs and outdo decade old characters upon introduction, because it's "their turn"
>The shills respond like shills, including some 4/10 cosplayer
>Original neckbeard calls her out for using her looks to manipulate betas, along with Twitter info that she's trying to join Antifa
>She cries and "quits" cosplaying and youtubing
>Other fat neckbeards quit, crying like fags too, ignoring the antifa thing and crying muh soggy knees
>Some alpha shill 30-something failed teacher throws a fit and shrieks at WotC and Hasbro, again ignoring her blatant attempts at joining a fucking domestic terrorist group
>See OP for current status

good thing im redpilled and avoided yugiog and MTG. stickin to based pokemon

>The MTG Community Is Trying To Ban & Silence Me
youtube.com/watch?v=h1NQLAZkg-0

>MTG Wrongthink Committees & Coordinated False Flagging My Channel & Patreon
youtube.com/watch?v=KmKn81z8KC0
This is the guy they are attacking for nothing.

another reason to hate women

Who here /accelerationist/? I almost get excited when I see them keep pushing the envelope even in the face of growing backlash

Yugioh is better

Good. No subculture is safe. Every haven for disaffected (mostly) white youths is pushing out those same white kids who created it and made it what it is today.

Take away their bread and circuses and they'll run out of reasons not to fight. And they'll realize that the leftist freaks never stop

That card sucks cock

Can we meme this into a blown out of proportion issue? I want all the trannies gone from my lgs.
#roastiethegathering

Anyone got that image about happy card players becoming progressively more disillusioned with their game as women and normies invade it?

*this
>and once you see it
>you CAN NOT UN-SEE IT

>best card

pic rel

I agree get milo and other big names onto this shit and we can blow this the fuck up for the lulz

exactly, normies and moderates BTFO

>MtG players are all soy boys in their freshmen year of college who will take any chance to push their fucking liberal politics, but literally break down if you challenge their unwarranted rants. The exceptions are pretty alright, but still lefty neckbeards.
>Yugioh! players are all autistic neckbeard weebs who, besides being gross as human beings, are the most infamous for stealing cards and starting shit. The exception are niggers, but admittedly redpilled niggers who hate other niggers.
>Pokemon is all children and the literally mentally challenged. Those who aren't don't exist.
>Dragon Ball Super card game is legitimately fun and good, but has no players and I don't watch dragon ball so I don't get fucking anything
>Board game night is nothing but proof that all of the stereotypes the right has about the left are true
>Have no one to play RPGs with

Being redpilled and /tg/ is suffering.

It hurts to post this.

Most nerds will always white knights for cunts. It's their fatal flaw.

this faggot right here: hooktube.com/watch?v=nslCeqwKuCk is the spearhead of this MTG bolshevism

>literally makes and defends the claim that because some people might not recognize satire, it is irresponsible to portray mark (((rosewater))) in a jail cell clickbait YT thumbnail or else normies will assume he's a sex predator

>getting
nigga they were the first to go. did you not see the art for that ancient greek inspired block? black people fucking everywhere

MTG players are the biggest losers in the sexual market place. They were already white knights before SJWs became a thing, because they were desperate for ANY female attention. The only thing that changed is that their social value went up with the rise of SJWs as "allies" and political pawns. SJWs didn't actively kill MtG. They didn't "infiltrate" anything. MtG was insta killed/suicided as soon as SJWs became a thing. The final seppuku will come when the product itself becomes overwhelmingly SJW material, like Marvel comics is working on, making the hobby completely unattractive and ridiculous to any potential new customer.

Didn't they retcon a bunch of characters and turn them into KANGZ? So now a bunch of white autist nerds are confused

based neckbeard. those funko toys are cringe but he is a hero

They needed strong male role models in their youth to educate them that this is an inefficient method of getting pussy.
I sure as hell wish my father had taught me that. I had to learn it on my own and by then I was in my fucking 20s and old habits were so hard to break.

Gee, it's almost like having edgy retards on the internet driving away your customer base is bad for business.

>the free market is communism!

>male centric hobby
>Attention seeking mediocre women get involved as secondaries, not actually partaking in the hobby itself
>beta males through the money and attention that they so crave at them
>actual men who just wanted to enjoy a hobby tell them to fuck off
>BETAS TO THE RESCUE

Wow who could have seen this coming, it's like it's never happened before with video games or comic books or anything like that.

Except that whores are not the customer base.

I had a friend that like magic and he liked playing at the local game store. The people who play this game seriously are cancer.

I dunno, I think Sup Forumsposters are legitimately lower on the totem pole than even MTG players. Some MTG players get married. Sup Forums is basically a bunch of anime dorks and losers that spend all of their time on the internet roleplaying as strong right wing alpha males. Who the fuck even wants to date someone like that?

>NOT NOW HONEY IM TALKING ABOUT GOING MY OWN WAY ON MY CHINESE CARTOON BOARD FOR CHILDREN!

It's never going to end they will attempted to destroy the favorite hobbies of beta white and asian men it will never end fucking end because it never enough for them.

Shitposting has a time and place you nigger

>some MTG players get married
remember when LSV was literally married to this thing? twitter.com/evergeneva?lang=en

I'm not sure mtg player marriages even count

Play Hearthstone instead. You can piss people off with 6 preset emotes

>Caring about pay to win "games"

How to play MTG:
Draw $100 from your deck
Lay it face down in the transaction position
Cast "pay the man behind the counter" and add one "good goy" token to your life points
OH SHIT! You just activated my trap card! Crippling regret makes you realize your card is now worth $10 because it has a fingerprint on it.

No females allowed on the internet.

$0.02 has been removed from your account

Goddamn, marriage doesnt count if you marry an animal

I started watching his content about a month ago, I just figured he was a run of the mill based dork. I didn't even know he was that deep into the MTG shit until about a week ago. I could give a fuck less about some game, but they are seriously coordinating an attack to try and bring him down on several fronts for nothing. Grinds my fucking gears.

When the skull throne is completed they will stop because they will be dead
We require more skulls for the skull throne

>Missed the Masonic Check
Kill me.

>that image
exactly what happened to elder scrolls and pokemon
during oblivion:
>whoa this "DLC" stuff is extra levels and more gameplay and armor!
>whoa if you do x instead of y over here this will happen!
>i have a theory that may explain this mystery...
during skyrim:
>DUDE FUS ROH DAH
>ARROW IN KNEE XD
>COOL VAMPIRES LIKE ALUCARD DRESSED LIKE SEBASTIAN here is a strategy on how this weak pokemon can take down this strong pokemon!
>here is how you can "glitch" the game for cool secrets!
>whoa these 2 famous youtubers are stream a battle on friday!

during pokemon black and white:
>MUH CHILDHOOD
>LOL IM GETTING A TATTOO OF BLASTOISE
>STACY IS PLAYING THE GAME THE 10 MINUTES WITH A CROP TOP

D&D is wonderful

The same thing is happening to the YTer Diversity and Comics.

tits or gtfo, hole

But im greek

Unironically true. Me and a few friends picked it up for nostalgia purposes and it's incredibly fun still. Of course I run a spellcaster deck with 3 dark magicians like a Chad.

(You)

you forgot the final part

during pokemon go
>pokemon go to the polls xddd

Pretty good tweet chain on what exactly happened:

twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/934919688206929920

Basically a bunch of beta orbiters sided with a false allegation because they thought it would get them laid. Also Boogie sucked at calling this dumb shit out, so fuck him.

i wish there were more based nerd hobby creators. practically every western one has been cucked in one way or another, especially anglosphere ones.

at least there's still japan.

>guy makes doujin series called victim girls
>it's about rape where the girl ends up liking it
>some japanese female SJWs (prob influenced by the western libshits) send death threats to him over it
>he responds with this caricature of them

The thing is, it's okay to cyber bully the quartering guy, because he doesn't have boobs.

luckily pokemon go is normalfag free now since normal people are back to doing drugs and panicking over pregnancies

Oh, yeah. Also, MTG creators forced a store to stop selling pic related because they 'wouldn't tolerate the support of white supremacy'.

>Scott Campbell showing both problems with leftism (solve this issue for me, "solver" being incapable of doing anything other than saying they disapprove)

I picked it up 2 months ago, actually, and it is great.

Just hope they'd add Dueling/Trading.

Punished MTG YouTuber

Checked and just this tweet sums it up...

>wanting your product to be associated to anything related to that
Top lel m8 good luck in business

He does have moobs, tho.

Women manage to ruin something else
Record of women involvement promptly ruining anything they get involved in is still 100%

God he is repulsive. Why has he not been executed?

It ends when you useless eaters put the fucking vapid entertainment aside and get fashed and /fit/. Your world is getting smaller and smaller, don’t think for a second that you’ll just be left alone to play your /vidya/

I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD 120 IQ JEW I BANISH YOUR TARD CARD TO THE GRAVEYARD AND A 0 ATK AND 200 DEF POINT BANK IS SUMMONED ON TOP OF IT I ALSO USE POT OF GOOD AND IT ALLOWS ME TO DRAW 2 MORE CARDS FROM MY DECK... ITS YOUR MOVE user

Because EVERYONE has a right to life, and your tax dollars are going to ensure that brave heart keeps pounding.

>Top lel m8 good luck in business
If you saw the shit that they allowed and encouraged, you'd realize how thick their consistency runs, considering their 'stances'.

>an esoteric past-time wants to remain full of esoterically-interested individuals, so ponders to their personalities
Really rumbles the radishes.

Also, it was a store that's a private business. Whose to say the mat was specifically for MTG players?

pic of girl?

>Reddit is deleting posts defending the guy

How expected. Seriously, why the fuck would anyone ever go to that shithole? Don't they get enough criticism and restriction of free speech in the real lives?

Yu gi oh is hella gay

>not playing the aryan dragon
what's wrong with you

>a game played solely by overweight virgin males
>a handful of women join solely for undiluted male attention
>a handful of sexual predators join to prey on said vulnerable women
>sexual predators pretend to be feminists to get women to lower their guard
>game is destroyed

Happens every time

Jesus. Now it makes sense why no one gave a shit that he's been eatting Gabby's asshole all these years.

Now I know where all the "problematic" and "they/them" came from.

Skim through the first vid here

Magic is a numale game

if she liked magic the gathering...........why didnt she just play the damn game

>her

>Reddit is deleting posts defending the guy
>How expected.
>Don't they get enough criticism and restriction of free speech in the real lives?
They unironically don't realize that's what it is. They consider it a moral high-ground. It makes them better than the "others". Better than the "oppressors". Brown Shirts never thought they were the bad guys, if they did, that shit would have never gone down.
>Civil War when?

yugioh is unironically the better card game. The art is better and will never be infested with sjw garbage. I went to a local meet up recently and the people who play yugioh are way more sociable than the mtg crowd. I was the fattest person there and i weigh 210 at 6 foot

Because women don't actually like the activities they pretend to be a part of. They like the attention they get while they destroy the whole fucking thing for everyone else.

Kek, KuCk in the URL

>girl
>she

She didn't, she was mostly just paid by players to dress up and be eye candy for events. (Side-note: she's an AntiFa supporter.)

yes, until you have to leave your basements and then people with jobs stomp you back into your underground hole where you belong

MTG is worried about profits. Plus you dont want users having bad experiences.

>he's afraid of women!

I played M:TG about 20 years ago in grade school but stopped once I got to junior high because it was considered uncool. I always regretted that because I really loved the game. Is there a way to play it online, now?

>when will it end?
when these companies are more aware that they will just shitloads of shekels on this crap, as producer you mentioned actually is currently doing. It's nowhere near the sales it should expect, and these comic book sellers and whatever else distributes this shit, is also loosing as fuck.

I don't remember these numbers, but like millions have also stopped playing it, in protest, because they think the new cards are stupid and sucks and whatever else you can throw in there.

And no, I do not even know this game. Closest I get is heroes of might and magic on PC, which is epic might I add. Only games I play these days are civilization and this hmm clone I .. don't even remember the name off, this is also how much I play games lol