The United States has a much bigger percentage of brown savages living in it than any western European country

The United States has a much bigger percentage of brown savages living in it than any western European country.

Is the USA lost?

I feel as though Europe still has a good chance at re awaking and kicking them all out.

Should I flee to Europe when the race war starts? How about Alaska?

Americans are armed and prepared for the global collapse. Europeans are unarmed and at the whims of their globalist armed forces.

Not to mention the fact that the US is less than 1% Muslim and not growing. America will live and March on!

Reminder that IQ is a meme.

In 1950, less than seventy years ago, the average IQ among Danes were 75. That's close to fucking retarded. Today, it is like 105.

So, did our genes change in that time? No.

If anything, this proves that IQ is mostly just about nutrition and upbringing. Meaning that niggers could easily become as smart as whites, if only we get them out of poverty first and fix our education system.

Still shit loads of brown people who haven't had the instinct of self preservation beaten out of them by the media

Tfw countries run by brown people are a literal hell

Tfw niggers were in the stone age 100 years ago

Tfw the more brown people we let in, the closer we've gotten to that

I'm sensing something

How is the nutrition, education and upbringing in those countries run by brown people?

Quite terrible

AND THAT'S BECAUSE BROWN PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE

Don't run anywhere. No need. We have more white americans than we ever have in terms of total numbers. Our percentage has gone down, but if we just stick together we can hold out against anyone.

You're assuming that we'll all stick together. Read Mein kampf, in the beginning Hitlers biggest enemy were ignorant Germans.

If trump keeps cutting welfare and heavily enforces strong borders while having the most extreme vetting in the world then no.

They all just might leave on their own. Stop giving them free things and they will move onto the next country to leech.

60,000 recorded new immigrants for canada from usa, more welfare cuts means more numbers.

sorry canada, you will have to be our trashcan.

Europe's population is roughly 740,000,000 with around 4% being non-European.

The United States' population is 326,326,020 with 62.6% being non-Hispanic white.

>The United States Census Bureau defines white people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."

>heritability doesn't exist
people were also shorter back then and everyone is taller now
regardless, the gap in height persists across races within the same countries with the same access to food

also, there wasn't an across the board increase in general IQ, there have only been improvements on IQ subtests

you know what happens when two smart people have kids? the IQ of their kids regresses 50% of the way on average toward the mean of whatever race they are, pic related

Look at this picture

Do you think the future is bright?

I don't really know much about Richard Spencer but he seems convinced that he'll win

Intelligence and height are two different things, user.

> the gap in height persists across races within the same countries with the same access to food

There is no country on earth in which the average low iq black person eats the same as the average high iq white person, studies the same amount, are cared for in the same empathetic way, etc. etc.

When I read that poll I almost fell out of my chair. Ten percent of people are openly willing to declare in a poll that they are pro-white. And you can be sure that that number will grow.

What do you think will happen?

The USA is the white world’s last hope. While by percentage we have a large amount of shitskins in our nation, by pure numbers we have the largest white population in the entire world, almost 200,000,000 strong. This is larger than the entire (total, including shitskins) population of most European nations combined.

Also in America we have the right to defend ourselves against these savages by any means necessary, including filling them with lead. In Europe, you’re not even allowed to buy knives in some countries, which leaves you completely defenseless against mobs of pedophile worshippers who will outnumber you 10-to-1 in a fist fight. And even if you were able to take them on, the European (((justice system))) would put YOU in jail for being “islamophobic” and “culturally insensitive”

You’ll definitely want to be in America when the race war starts, more whites + guns = victory. Plus some European nations (Sweden, France, others) have COMPLETELY lost their will to fight and have already surrendered to islam

What I'm trying to say is, Europeans have a much better chance of voting themselves back into power when Americans don't

Well, America voted for Donald Trump. A man who ran on an explicitly anti-black-and-brown agenda at a time when the country has never been more black and brown. That has to count for something. But regardless the Islam problem will not be solved by ballot, it will need to be solved by bullet.

Remind me again of trumps anti black agenda because i don't think that happened

He did better with minorities than romney. He didn't run on an anti brown policy, he ran on an anti immigration policy.

The brown people already here can get behind that, they cant get behind someone like Richard Spencer though

>american
>white

>Remind me again of trumps anti black agenda because i don't think that happened
Look at the shit with the NFL. that seems pretty anti-black to me. Also see the wall, muslims ban, etc. it’s obvious that he is one of us, he might as well just get in front of a podium and shout “WHITE POWER”

And yes he did do better with Hispanics then Romney did. Romney promised to give them all citizenship and gibz, trump promised to deport them all. They still wanted trump. People of all colors respect strength, and reject weakness, something the Republican Party needs to remember going forward

>says the finngolian
Want to actually contribute to the conversation? If not, get the fuck out of here

Not kneeling for our national anthem is anti black? Are (((you))) sure about that?

>the wall, Muslim ban

As i said that's only anti immigration

OHMYGODSTOPREPLYINGTOTHISFUCKINGSHILL

The anthem-kneeling is purely a black issue, done by blacks to protest (((injustices))) that blacks suffer in the United States. By telling them to stand, he’s basically saying “I don’t care about black people or their problems”

And yeah trumps platform is anti-immigration, he’s not saying we should go to Mexico and kill every Mexican there (for the record I don’t think we should either) he’s saying that OUR country needs to remain WHITE, because he knows that niggers and muslims aren’t what made America great

>implying that anyone is responsible for blacks problems besides blacks

Just because they have problems doesn't mean they aren't ungrateful cunts. If it wasn't for this country they'd be in Africa being raped or fighting a war as a little boy not being able to find clean drinking water

How can you just assume his beliefs? He was just saying what he knew would be popular

That's how (((politicians))) have been operating for a long time now

DOGE PROTEC BUT DOGE ALSO ATTAC

Dont mix up what you wanna see with what is actually happening. Trump is a scam. And you should fucking see it.

He has no anti-black-brown agenda at all, he just told you he would make a wall, and still didnt (and I dont believe its gonna be made, cause the guy is a fucking liar). Don't know whos dumber, the media that claims that say that Trump is almost a nazi, or the drumpfkins that think that he supports any thing that its not his and another people from corporate Murica's interests.

Anyway, between him and Hillary, its fucked up, terrible candidates. Would need to vote for Trump.

Curious then, how do you personally account for the Flynn effect.