Days without being an international embarrassment: 0

Days without being an international embarrassment: 0
Drumpf did it again!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141789/Elizabeth-Warrens-ancestor-rounded-Cherokees-homes-Trail-Tears--brushes-claims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2weilPRCkW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

grow some balls

go to bed roger

He's truly /ourguy/

They're all useless shit sacks who pretend to be good people. The excessive need to pretend to be a good person is why they will get the bullet.

America for true Americans

Kill yoself faggot.

you know what Indians hated more than being slaughtered? faggots.

I fucking love this guy

>historical fact

Jesus Christ. I'm convinced leftists only try to meme to piss us off

Laugh while you still can.
In the end, we win.

Wouldn't have it any other way.
TRUMP 2020

Trump Train right now.

never mind that 90% of that was disease, oh lets not mention that there are tribes we only know the name because the tribe that wiped them out bothered to remember them. if only things where so simple that oppressed meant righteous.

but i'm native american... so i agree, i will win.

>100 million
Average consensus of pre-Columbian American population is 50 million.
>slaughtered
Most of the decline of the Native population happened due to disease. Something like 90% of the Indians in the Cape Cod area were dead before the Pilgrims even settled. Indian civilizations like the Mississippi society were destroyed before any white person settled on their lands.
At most, we're talking about 5 million people or so over 4 centuries that were actually killed/starved/worked to death. So, not the "largest genocide" by any means.

No you won't. Your little comic there even proves.

I'll keep laughing though.

>we
you're probably more than half white. just talking purely statistically. you're just LARPing as a native dude.

>normal Americans
what did he mean by this?

Why is anyone or any group of people entitled to respect?

Surely it's over now for Srumpf?

It's kinda pathetic, libtards getting outraged over something trump said dozens of times in the past. They are running out of stuff to complain about.

First the scoops, then the tweets, then this.
IMPEACH DRUMPFF NOW.
And change the nucleus codes.

You don't understand how truly shitty Native people are unless you live near a reserve in Canada. It's like the fucking wild west:

>constant drunk driving related deaths
>houses remain 75% built to avoid what little taxes they have to pay
>smoke shop every couple of miles
>smoke shops sell to teens, that's how my friends started smoking
>they sell literal bags of rez ciggies for 5 dollars
>pray to god you don't get pulled over by a native cop on a reserve while being white, they'll throw the book at you
>always have to punch in native tax exempt cards if you work in retail so they can save a few bucks

I get the dicey history with Native people, especially in Canada, but I'm so sick of Native people drumming up the 'muh oppressive white man' whenever the narrative suits them so they can get more free shit.

>be American living in CA, have no contact with NAs
>go to Canada frequently for fishing trips
>one lodge in Saskatchewan had almost all "native" guides
>They have like 3 teeth per person, dumb as fuck, illiterate, smell like shit, poor fisherman, mention tips like every 3 hours.

Nevvvver again senpai

100 million native Americans did not even exist.

Hardcore libfag here. If you didn't burst out laughing from this you need a sense of humor

>hardcore libfag here

not our fault your immune systems were shit

As Ricky Bobby once said" I love how he treats you" you libtards suck and he reminds you daily.

The first natives were caucazoids faggot

I don't really get how some cunts name is somehow a racial slur now. Is the Sacajawea dollar racist now too?

What exactly he did? Media make it sound like he singlehandedly burned down some village and raped everyone there to death while singing Erika.

Pine Ridge reservation
>80% unemployment
>70% alcoholism rate
>dry reservation
>white clay Nebraska liquor store right next door sells millions of beers every year
>i wonder who buys it?

In general? Bolstered a faltering U.S. Economy and re-ignited political interest in lower-class middle states.

This time?
Called a fucking liar out for fucking lying
But she's a liberal liar, so people fall back on the ol' "racist" buzzword

Your idol Elisabeth warren is a liar, Not only is she a liar that is appropriating victim status from a group she is not part of.
But actually her Ancestor Rounded Up Cherokees From Their Homes For The Trail of Tears lol
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141789/Elizabeth-Warrens-ancestor-rounded-Cherokees-homes-Trail-Tears--brushes-claims.html

Fucked your zhirnya mamasha

youtube.com/watch?v=2weilPRCkW8

>The real 100 Gorillion killed in china
Pic related

MALE

TO

FEMALE

WOLBACHIA