Most recent photo

>most recent photo

Is Obongo dying of AIDS or something?

Its a tradition for his kind

He's dead inside and his mind is riddled with anxiety. He knows the the inevitable conclusion to this tale.

Michael has it and gave it to him.

Is Obama untouchable as a former president? How about the Bushes and Clintons?

Tortured baby pineal gland juice addict, and his supply is running low.

probably enjoys hard stimulant drugs and doesnt eat enough as a result

He bought his daughter a disgusting car. Now look at him. Sad

He's so beautiful!

Mr. Obama, or should I say Mr. Soetoro, has a quite checkered and varied past, to say the least. A lot of what is publicly "known" about Mr. Soetoro is incorrect and the actual truth is quite a bit more shocking than even some of the so-called "birthers" imagined. Stay tuned

Who cares about the faggot nigger ?

>Who cares about the faggot nigger ?

depending on how history will play out, he may be seen as the president who ushered in the great decline.

Try being president for eight years and see how good you look.

>he must not be healthy if he don't got no fat rolls on his neck

Amerifat logic at its best

That's fear

Jesus christ he looks like he has a pig heart and is aging seven years for every one.

he's back on the crack rock

Gaunt, sickly, wet beady eyes
Damn

Roosevelt did 8+ and i believe he didn't come out looking like he rolled a 1 on perception

Trump's looking pretty good and he's had 100X the stress in 8 months than King Nigger did in 8 years.

who is this cum plum

>looking good
>fat
>balding
>caked in fake tan and makeup
>gross sagging skin

well all that was true before he became president and he is 71 so he looks fine

He looks about the same to be honest.

Well that is what he gets for fucking that tranny horse.

Fair call.

He's 71. Compared to Clinton and Sanders, who are close to the same age? Yeah, he looks alright.

I unironically believe that he is on "withdrawal of power"!
He was the most powerful person for 8 years. This has to have effects when you are suddenly just a "normal" citizen.

I think we accidentally drained all his life force.

That's a burn felt in Africa like several billion turds gibs'd out in one instant

fuck him, no one will remember him and he'll always be the "nigger" of the presidents who had a chance to make a change like Trump is doing but failed on all levels because as a typical nigger, he is unable to make his own decisions and required a "white" overlord to tell nigger what to do.

He's out of the office and getting his payback money. Name a drug and that nigger is probably using it. Trips means he'll OD on it.

>Obongo thread

Fuck yes, this really brings back some good memories from when Sup Forums was much more fun.

If Magic Johnson is still alive I don't see why he wouldn't be too.

I firmly believe he has AIDS, same with the Clintons. Some time during his first term, there was discussion on another forum about a news article on something he was doing and someone pointed out something he found in a picture that he said looked like Kaposi's sarcoma.
Also, note that Bill Clinton has been looking awfully gaunt, which I think he attributes to a vegan diet, but I know quite a few vegans who don't look that bad. And there was that thing on Hillary's tongue (could also be Kaposi's or maybe the devil was sitting on it) and that she's always so phlegmy.

Going full JUST seeing Trump destroying his legacy.

Honestly I feel it's just that's what happens to you after being president the ceremonies stopped and now he's just a husk of his former self.

this filthy disgusting animal destroyed our once beautiful country
white town after white town is being flooded with niggers and spics by HUD, i've seen it with my own eyes.

He's under a lot of stress for some reason lmao.

Sprained ankle?

Lol the video the picture from is from 2014 but a good time OP thanks for the laugh

Some people get aids.

fecal bathing rituals

>inevitable conclusion
Being held in high regard as a world leader and living a life more lavish than most can dream?

What

its time you know

Do you have a link?

where did "Now This" come from. been seeing it on kikebook all of a sudden.
>in before kikebook faggot

I was gonna say, what activism nigger shit is he up to now

> Bushes

H.W. Bush was head of CIA. He and his family are untouchable unless you bring an army to defeat them. Expect armed resistance and civil outcry.

> Clintons

Who the fuck knows with all the CBTS and whatnot. Doubt they're touchable either being so far up on the political food-chain.

You didn’t remove his makeup.

WTF?

He is AIDS in human form, OP.

I hope not,
Obama's death is predecessor to the 3rd Anti-Christ and shit storm!
Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Century 8, Quatrain 77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

Mabus-(BAM US)- Bam one of his nicknames
Hired Ray Mabus just to throw it in our faces!
An alleged predecessor to the third antichrist

>he didn't come out looking like he rolled a 1 on perception
he died in office