Is she /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/j9q2ia
youtube.com/watch?v=O9f1G0w5X8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's in it for $$

Not until she's popping out white babies

No 1/3

Absolutely not. Just another attention whoring E-celeb. What a coincidence she used to cosplay before politics... hmm... Not to mention that fact she is at least part Jewish. Stop making these threads. SAGE

She is (((ourgirl)))

fuck. We almost went 3 whole days without a Lauren shitpost.....

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? WE HAVE THEM EVERY 3 FUCKING MINUTES

I AM TIRED OF LAUREN SOUTHERN THREADS

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

Shit... is this why they want to tank Richard Spencer so hard?

Because he is right?

She is and was obviously a typical leftist "independent"cunt. I never ever listened to her speak. I took one look when she popped on right wing media and cut the feed for the rest of the program and never went back

Yeah and he gives very good arguments.
Watch his speeches they are pretty good.

huh. It must be when I'm off doing real Operating and shit. Mods should send Lauren's talent company a C&D notice.

Lauren Southern is scam artist scumbag

She's about as legit as Spencer

Shes a useful idiot. Good gateway drug for far right identity politics.

Why aren’t the mods banning these fucking e-celeb threads they have nothing to do with Sup Forums.

Lets see

> White women
> Nationalist
> Traditionalist
> Anti SJW
> Anti Globalist
> Logical

Yeah she's /outgirl/

KIKES hate her though. Goys listen when an Attractive white women speaks, & she fucks up (((their narrative))). Kikes even try say she's a Jew, to discredit her, which is amusing.

*our

Stfu cuck soyboy.

Lets see

>> Jewish women
>> Doesn't believe whites have a claim to America
>> No kids or husband
>> Buys into SJW garbage by not having a family
>> Buys into globalist shit by not having a family
>> Female

Yeah she's /not our/ girl

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

>When you know Spencer banged that hottie with the notebook after the presser.

this app is fucking retarded. Also end this awful thread brought on by OP. Who honestly cares about this egotistical dumb bitch youtube star?

she's queen of Sup Forums

She doesn't have the guns to be /ourgirl/

no
/thread/

>a jew
umm sorry sweetie

>t roastie

Deep down she is, but she cares more about exposure.

She is trying to make it big with the alt-cuck platform and then slowly drift to the right later.

>kike
>ugly as sin
>looks a decade older than she is
>says nothing original
>hypocrite

the current one anyway.
give it a year. I'm sure someone younger, hotter, and more based will come for the betabux.

Spencer hitting LS for not going all the way alt-right with him is so fucking counter-productive.

>Be the retard named Richard Spencer
>Hold a rally call it "unite the right"
>Attack the number one girl on the right.

We all know she's alt-right, but she just chooses to hide her power level for now. She did disappoint by not showing up in Charlottesville though that really sucked.

>a literal media whore

>anyone ever replacing Lauren

ummm, no sweetie, doesn't work like that

Nah it was great it really exposed her for just being a fucking e celeb that is only in it for the shekels.

For once the poo speaks the truth. She's still the career woman she wants to be, mainly because she's yet to find a man to settle down with. It's been made explicitly clear.

It's pitiable, because time is running out for her. Her age clearly shows through her neck wrinkles and you can see a hint of looming anxiety in her eyes.

no she is our WOMAN...

she cannot be OUR GUY

sex matters meme flag

Men gotta be men to fix shit.

Lauren is the princess of Sup Forums, there is only one true Queen.

Let's settle this once and for all
poal.me/j9q2ia

You forgot she has a man voice and her little sis is the choicest slut of all
>btfo

>>Women don't compete with each other for attention

lol that's her big sis, guy

She filmed herself engaging in nigger-level activities in my city.

She can go fuck herself.

Thank fuck I'm not the only one....

You know this is just a finnknight bait thread anyhow.

perfect

Can you blame? Nearly all men out there playin the field are at least part liberal, you guys hide on here all day.. What are we supposed to do?

>The pot calling the kettle black
E-celebs are just a distraction from the ideas they (((supposedly))) represent and just paint the msm a target.

how many times a day can we have this stupid thread?

sage

Lets see

> White women
> Nationalist
> Traditionalist
> Anti SJW
> Anti Globalist
> Logical

Yeah she's /ourgirl/

KIKES hate her though. Goys listen when an Attractive white women speaks, & she fucks up (((their narrative))). Kikes even try say she's a Jew, to discredit her, which is amusing.

I think the only way to stop it at this point is to petition the mods to make LS threads a ban-able offense.

Look at this picture and then tell me again charlottesville is something you want to associate with.

A bunch of cringy, virginal autists in Wal-Mart khakis yelling about white power. Yeah thatve been real smart of her to show up there especially after the megatard who run over the counter protester.

This. Has Sup Forums not learned from previous celebs painting themselves as representative for us? Just look at what happened to the Alt-right. We went from having a chance to mass redpilling normies to literally none. All because Richard Spencer came out of nowhere and said "he memed the alt-right into existence" and suddenly this stupid guy was representative of the Alt-right movement and after that, all media had to do was discredit one guy.

Have you ever actually been confronted by hordes of leftists throwing rocks, metal and glass? Maybe you should stop being a fucking moron. Had none of these people been protected the way they were there would have been a ton of injuries. Especially when you see how many weapons were brought by leftists.

>Have you ever actually been confronted by hordes of leftists throwing rocks, metal and glass

No because I'm not a moron who attends white power rallies

why is the roastie holding an airsoft rifle in teh woods?

>attractive
she's not jewish, but she looks, talks, and walks like a man. she's overall a positive force to convert normies, but that doesn't mean we can't make fun of her. most of her opinions are entry level shit and nothing original or just retarded.

This, barely anyone even knew who Spencer was before his 'Hail our people, hail victory' speech, even here. The media wanted to paint the alt-right as neonazis so bad, and Spencer gave them just that, and he played along because it propelled him into fame at the expense of the alt-right movement as a whole. Before that, the alt-right was just an umbrella term for various right-wing anti-establishment movements and ideas. Spencer ruined that in a single speech.

>advocates for people to act moral, have children, and settle down
>she herself is a degenerate slut in her prime breeding years that has no plans of starting a family
Are you all fucking retarded? She's one of the biggest hypocrites to ever exist. If she actually believed what she advocated, she would be married with kids already.

Pussy can blind men to many things...,

She is not jewish, you out yourselves as either shills or retards when you repeat this lie.

You're a fucking retard. She could've made much more shekels by pivoting towards the mainstream instead of towards ethnonationalism. The ONLY reason she counter-signaled Spencer is because Spencer forced her into a situation where she had to either align with him and lose most of her political contacts and friends or come up with some bullshit for why she does not support him.

She is 22 and she is in a long-term relationship with a man already.

She has been BLACKED

Do (we) NEED anyone ?

I wonder what her snatch tastes like?

You mean POO'd

Somebody post the pics

there he is!

congrats OP, you summoned the finn.

I disagree. For one thing, she's still young. Also, it is quite hard to sort through all the pussyliberal men out there. Sure, they'll appear based at first, but then you'll hear them say something like "Sure, I'd stay home with kids if you had a really good job". It takes a long time to find one that is worthy of a based woman's full submission. I even felt like I had to try and convert a partial normie once, didn't work out....

She’s blacked. Ignore her. She’s a pig.

Basically white trash or a stein or something

you're probably ugly and/or fat and can't get your pick of the litter.

but, that aside you know the drill- tits or gtfo

The position is already filled.

Prove she fucked a black guy right now and I will never post on Sup Forums again. Go ahead retard.

>It takes a long time to find one that is worthy of a based woman's full submission.
No it doesn't. There are tons of suitable men out there that would love to settle down with her -- the only reason she doesn't is because she's a degenerate hedonist and probably wants an 11/10 Chad millionaire with a 12" dick.

Meh could be ugly, I suppose. But never been fat..
( .)(. ) Like this?

I'll just leave this here...

youtube.com/watch?v=O9f1G0w5X8c

Top kek, this

people (like leaf related) on this board are tough talking roleplayers.

bye bye finn knight. Blacked.com doesn't lie.

Richard Spencer is a CIA informant shill.

You're posting a picture from a convention that she went to with her white boyfriend as proof she banged a black? Are you an imbecile?

Kill yourself.

I think she walks the line because she's scared big jew will come down on her and ruin her life.

pic not related

The eternal knight of Finland has been awoken! All praise, let Laurens mind be eased

>mike enoch
Who?

QT!!

>She is 22 and she is in a long-term relationship with a man already.
WTF is that? Just get fucking married.

It's the man's job to propose marriage, shouldn't you be harassing him?

I already have a gf, shlomo

well, who is he?

Almost certainly this guy

This.

We should learn by now that anyone who tries to claim the Throne or as Speaker for a movement by self-selection usually has their own agenda and should not be trusted. We saw it with Black Lives Matter, Occupy Wall st and with Spencer et al.

Media has one role, educate and sell memberships to The_Movement. Lauren has a lane, make content and promote message. When the media forgets their role as water carrying messengers and tries to monetize or manipulate the message then they are a danger to themselves and to the integrity of the ideas. The Founding Fathers and the Roman Patricians understood this well, which is why media was not a paid organ of the Senators or early US Government and the US strongly implied in the 1st A. that media is not tied to policy makers for mutual protection.

Good on her. May a long and fulfilling life await her.
I dunno. Not my type.

probably this guy.

Her high school BF.

I used to fuck mine 3x a day for a few hours.

You think she blew him at the prom.

>unmarried women who aren't widows or nuns

She. Literally. Sucks. Nigger. Dick.

That guy is South Asian, not black. Try again kiddo.

He's a shitskin, no way to get around that