DUDE SJWS LMAO

>Gibs me shekels so I can continue "debunking" low-hanging fruit that has been done a million times over. Also the Alt-right are basically the right wing version of SJWs.
I am still not sure why people support Sargon,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bid3EfCobEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>man makes content on youtube
>people like his content enough to support it financially
what part of this gives you trouble?

I am still not sure why you're so triggered

I stopped watching a while back, but I’m not alt Reich I’m about a 1/10 Amerindian
>>>> So I’m le 80% mongrel

At least your admixed with natives. There lie your roots, sitting bull! Embrace them and follow the ways of the old gods!

i feel like its this nigger himself trying to get more views

I stopped getting shocked at retards supporting patreon after spoony and tim buckly

What the fuck are you talking about?

I hate his stupid face cam shit, the voice droned on enough with injected fake laughter but i dont want to see his face now on top of that.

kek gunter, they are not too bright he is le 56% ... 100%.

Is that a real quote? I can't tell anymore

Sargoy is entry level red pill shekels. At some point People should transcend his anti feminist stuff.

>support
i swear none of you worthless do nothing NEETs better be spending mom's money on any sargon styx or apefaggot's patreon.

>what part of this gives you trouble?
>I am still not sure why you're so triggered

>Other than what you explained in your post, OP, I still don't really get why this annoys you.
Are you two veggies? Be honest.

I had one Jewish grandfather on my mother's side so I can't really join the alt-right without getting gassed.

Nah it's fake

Make your own videos if you want in on the gravy train, no need to be butthurt about it.

I think it's his persona is appealing, and then you watch one video and realize it's just that. A persona. This guy is pathetic.

e-celebs have built a small fortune on the idol seeking masses that we call the alt-right. Besides Jordan Peterson every one is unqualified and basically jewing the fuck out of millions of retards. They all live in mansions now cause of how royally jewed they made all you useful idiots.

The guy is a literal cuck,raising his girlfriends kid.

its the least damaging mix since they're from the same land. of course its better to not be mixed, im just saying

>beside jordan peterson
BASED LE “10$ FOR A PERSONALITY QUIZ” MAN

Peterson followers are even worse than the skeptic nignogs

That quote is probably as real as Shaun King is black.

He at least was completing degrees for 12 years and is scholar tier. Even when he says stupid shit he is still well meaning. I wouldn't be surprised if he donated half his wealth in a couple years because he doesn't seem like the type to try and snake salesman others.

Sargon's okay, but I don't watch him anymore. He just does the same thing over and over. He kicked off my journey to redpilldom though. I went from

>bluepill
>anti-feminism / SJW
>basic bitch Trump-republican
>white nationalist LARPer
>fascist~strasserist

56%

You forgot to include this user

>strasserism
ew

>anarcho-capitalist
Opinion discarded

Someone has a thread up if you're interested kek

/thread

I figured as much my family lived in the Deep South during Jim Crowe and we were still counted as white despite our obvious Amerindian roots

Thanks user

This any better?

>1/10 is 20%

Mongrel? You're 4/7 right.

Because they like his content.

>t. bluepilled kekistani

Nvm, I misread that as "I like his content" kek.

your confirmation bias is showing m8

The fact that he co-opted the image and name of the real Sargon of Akkad drives me up the fucking wall. He's also just kind of lazy, stupid, and fat. I can't respect fat people, especially fat people under the age of 50.

Conformation bias is an illusion made by jews

>I don't understand what a gateway drug is

Spot on. kek.

Because it's jewy. You think you're "supporting him" but really does one need say 10k a month to record their voice and upload it to the internet?

You really think these "content creators" aren't just laughing all the way to the bank?

>yes goy, I will reassure you about what you want to hear, gib shekels

Sargon is the gateway drug to the actual redpill. He's a cuck but he can stimulate the initial breaking of the indoctrination.

>"huh i don't know what opinions to have, i'll see what x says I should think"

>redpilled

nah. That's not what the redpill is. Think for your fucking self.

All of us need an initiating event. A big bang if you will.

Betas living in a sheltered environment need that event in the virtual world since they spend 90% of their time there.

You can't defeat indoctrination with more indoctrination. It's self-defeating.

It may take you much longer, but thinking for yourself without resorting to "thought leaders" to have your opinions handed to you isn't logical.

>This
Plus he's entertaining from time to time

*is more logical, rather.

user I meant that they use Sargon initially to learn that they are being manipulated and lied to. Then they can go and learn for themselves all they want.

However, if they are living in a lie how do you expect them to reach for the truth in the first place? They have to wake up first.

Note I haven't looked into it much, but I don't see Sargon having "I may be wrong about anything at anytime, don't just don't take mine or any others word for something. If anyone thinks I'm wrong, call me out"

I think things like that can go a long way.

>I am still not sure why people support Sargon
he makes his followers feel like he's making a difference. blatant controlled opposition

Ironically I feel like people that say that phrase are the crooked ones, since they know 99% of the viewers won't bother checking and take stuff face value either way.

Kinda similar to the fact that when people say "believe me" after a statement, they are most likely lying

I dont understand the sargon hate. People here take shit way too fucking seriously.

My only complaint with sargoy is that he plays it too safe. Im so fucking tired of hearing about feminists. I actually like hearing him argue with crowder or even his fellow skeptics. Its vastly more interesting to me watching people hash out and sometimes get called out on things than it is watching the same three videos sargon has made for years specifically to play it safe

You are setting impossible bar to reach then. They dont ever admit they are wrong !

Wait they admitted they are wrong. EVEN MORE SHADY

>99% of the viewers won't bother checking and take stuff face value either way

And that's precisely the issue I'm talking about. Tribalism plays a part too, since anyone going "against" a "thought leader" will always be seen as an "other".

Waking people up to think for themselves can do a lifetime more good than setting up a redpill dispensary.

teach a man to fish and all that.

Im glad it annoys you, soyboy

I have to admit I lost track of the argument and in my head it turned into: is Sargon doing more harm than good.

I completely agree with you that it's better to teach individuals to have opinions than preaching facts. I was just arguing that not all people are able to break the cycle, and Sargon can help them do so, even though he could improve his ways like you have mentioned.

No man, I am talking about the people that say that they may be wrong after each sentence to protect themselves from criticism. If they are truly wrong, they have an excuse. And if they were right, they don't have to do anything. So it's a win-win for them.

thinkery is sometimes ok the rest is basically repeating
i like 1791L

youtube.com/watch?v=bid3EfCobEM

If they genuinely change their arguments and beliefs in the future if they are proved wrong, then how is that a bad thing? isn't truth more important than being seen as an omnipotent being who is never wrong?

Addendum: I'm surprised nobody has started a Sargon-like channel where it's a "prove me wrong challenge" theme where the whole shtick would be purposefully trying to get proved wrong. Something like that would be great.

It's Uber trash and always has been. He uses the same critical theory he rails against. Brainlets on pol unironically think he's their guy but it'll never be so

I am not talking about people how say "please fact check this I am not sure about it" occasionally one or twice. I am talking about people who repeat that phrase every time they open their mouths.

I am saying this because I know it from experience. There's a guy that is famous in my community for being "modest and honest" for saying "don't believe what I say, read it for yourselves" every time. However, no one bothers to do so and just believe him, because he "wants to share the truth" and "he is so confident so it must be true".

I hope I was able to explain myself better this time.

who say = that say*

>Capitalism is jewy

Yes. Though I don't want to restrict them from receiving the money, I'm just mocking the retards throwing the money.

I just want to conclude by saying: Thanks for having a conversation with me. I am severely horrible at expressing my thoughts and I feel like I could learn from our talk.

Why is your government so corrupt? Are your people just too lazy to do something about it? I went to KK and it's beautiful. Too bad there are shit jobs and shit opportunity. I went to KL and fuuuk theres opportunity but the people there are fucking disgusting.

Then you should mock everyone for supporting Hollywood, Musicians, the news, etc.

I like Sargon, but he's only really at his best when he's thoroughly dismantling leftist arguments which is only a small percentage of his content.

His recent Eminem video showed a real weakpoint of his, though:
>Eminem: we support the military
>Sargon: no you don't, you're on the left, didn't you get the memo about the military
>Sargon: [continues to mis-characterise Eminem's stance based on his perception of the left rather than what Eminem was saying]
Eminem's video was terrible but Sargon barely put any effort into his responses, it was a waste

>However, no one bothers to do so and just believe him

so how about you do fact check it instead of being a jelly melly? if he is in fact right, he is doing literally nothing wrong

>TFW I am both more lucid and intelligent than Sargon
>TFW could have raked in those shekels if I didn't have any sense of ethics and dignity

I can't even imagine the freedom that goes along with being paid to be (mostly) truthful about your beliefs, from a network of people handing you that money directly.

sargoy of cuckad annoys me

I am not Malaysian I just study here. However, I agree that kl is one of the worst places to visit. Try to avoid cities when you visit Asian countries. If you want to come here again, go to Cameron Highlands. If you want to go to Thailand, I recommend Phuket .

I do. I abhor those cesspools, but it's people's own damn faults for getting played at the end of the day.

His Thinkery channel is better. He interviewed J Taylor and it was ...Sargon was using cliches to defend. jt took him to task

>Saying this like I don't

Do you know where you are?

Capitalism is an invention of the English but it only works when we're alone - all other peoples have lower productivity rates that translates into inequity and demands for free goods. Or if they're Jewish they manipulate those systems and use mass media to manipulate people into thinking deregulating pollution of waterways is a defensible position.

Capitalism is only possible without Jews; hitherto it has been defined by Jews for the last 100 some odd years.

Anyone can go on youtube, beat the shit out of a all ready dead political horse for attention and larp as an intellectual.

Here's a fun game - take a drink every time he says "literally".

Even though he's lipstick on a retarded pig you'll see him paraded by Trumplets in a half-hearted intellectual attempt at justifying their retardation. He had some good points but he's just a useful idiot for propping up the status quo.