I wanna say that I don't give a shit about pronouns...

I wanna say that I don't give a shit about pronouns, but every time I see a feminine pronoun used for an inanimate object, I associate it with nu-male faggots talking about their guitars or whatever. Literally m'ladying your own language. Whether its for your stupid fucking consumer item that you own, or a country, or a boat, or whatever... you're not a gristled vet or whatever. Calling your favorite thing "she" is stupid and gay, and so is calling a country "she" or anything without a vagina, including traps

You would hate learning another language.

Gender is a linguistic classification, humans don't have a gender, it is completely within the confines of the construct to designate objects as gendered.

I bet your "significant other" is referred to as a He as well. faggot

Never learn French

>humans don't have a gender
surely you jest

Gender is a linguistic classification of nouns and pronouns into feminine and masculine, humans do not have the gender, words do.

that's a dumb post OP. my car, my boat and my dog are all "she" because i love them more than my wife because they give me means to get away from my wife i hate her

>driving around in a Randy.
found the faggot

or German

>humans do not have the gender
pretty pretty pretty pretty sure we do

No, humans have a sex, a biological construct. How do you possess a linguistic construct? Retarded.

OP obviously can't into french, spanish. or even english. boats, cars, nation have always been feminine. "salt has lost his savour" was published in 1611 KJV early modern english. it's always been part of our language; even moreso when you go to chaucer (ME) and beowulf era (OE). so fuck off.

sex and gender are the same thing

Just call tannies and gays "IT". I do it. Its gender neutral.
Example
>I think It chopped it's balls off
>I think it is a trap

or
>LOOK son its and it

an*

You'd hate the french language then
UNE Chaise
UNE table
UNE voiture
UNE assiette
UNE arme à feu

All boats are she's. If you dont refer to her as her or she you're not gonna catch the big fish.

gender isn't a thing
it's a funny word made up by a mad scientist kike

Yo seriously the fucking soyboy numales sailing in the 1800s were obviously just fucking redditfags trying to act tough.

>so is calling a country "she" or anything without a vagina

Canada has a vagina

pretty fucking gay, bro

she was sooooo fucking hot back then

You sound like an easily-triggerable weak little beta faggot. Wanna suck my dick, faggot?

sex and gender are the same thing. they have always been the same until the past 10 years or so because fuck faces like you wanted to change the meaning because your all egotistical cum guzzling faggots.

>muh english