Guns cause violence and de--

>Guns cause violence and de--

Sorry, sweetie - wrong. Switzerland relaxed its gun laws several times in recent years, and its murder rate virtually disappeared as a result. Switzerland now has the lowest murder rate IN THE WHOLE WORLD. Armed gangs roaming around killing and robbing people at will throughout Europa and especially England? They decide to bypass armed Switzerland. I guess even ISIS have a survivial instinct it seems, police are not even needed in Switzerland, except to protect migrants from the heavily armed Swiss. And those mythical "mass shootings"? They never showed up in Switzerland, I guess Eric Holder never heard of Switzerland.

That's what happens when conservative arguments meet reality, in real life, in Switzerland.

It's not that simple.

Sure it is. Neck yourself, mate.

Why not? Don't you trust yourself with a weapon and project that insecurity unto others?

clearly fake, but:

fuck the brady campaign.

fuck the NFA

fuck the 86 ban

fuck the 89 ban

fuck the 94 ban (though not renewed)

fuck all the gun control measures faggots have put in place. whoever supported them deserves the rope as the traitors to liberty that they are

It stands to fact that Hitler loosened gun laws for German citizens while implementing the anti-gun laws penned during the Weimar Republik against the communists. Looks like you are fucked m8.

Maybe he meant it was a fake 'brady campaign' ad (which is clearly fake) But they did evidently post on of the troll ads on their website or twitter, to the horror of the gun-hating soccer mom whores of the brady campaign.

But obviously Hitler would never do something so horrible as disarm the German people, it would take a modern traitor like say Merkel? to do something like that.

Here you go, faggot, read ‘em and weep.

Um, how much of the original post did you read brokowski?

>0-5
AHHAHAHAHAH. THE AMERICAN AVERAGE IS 5 AND FOR EUROPE IT'S CLOSER TO 1.

FIVE TIMES THE MURDER RATE YOU LYING FAGGOT. BLAME THE NIGGERS IF YOU WANT BUT DON'T BE SO COWARDLY.

That'll change with the all the mudslimes and dunecoons. Don't forgot the 50 million migrant Africans coming to help your plummeting birth rates.

Oh no in 100 years Europe might be as bad as the US is right now! Cowardly lying MUTT

America doesn't have a gun problem. It has a nigger problem.
Remove niggers and there will hardly be any gun violence left.

American whites murder each other at double the rate of all Europeans. They have problems. Keep in mind their whites should be relatively well off and Europeans of all classes should contain a lot of poor people and some none whites.

(you) he's right ya know, just wait. Yuropoors can't into multiculti like 'merica.

>Switzerland relaxed its gun laws
>Murder rate virtually disappeared as a result
Correlation does not equal causation, sweetie.

Pfffft. Don't get murdered. I know it's dangerous in the US.

This is what happens when you don't recognize niggers as a problem, you get all confused and write long posts that don't really make sense.
Same with not recognising the Jews as a serious issue, you come up with all these stupid reason for things are so bad when they don't need to be.

sweetie posting must be balanced with sleepy posting

This is what a Mexican said

fuck

Syria and afghanistan in green

Oh boy oh boy thats a fake one

Not him, but I immediately stop reading any post upon seeing the word "sweetie." So I got 2 words into your OP.

If you can't make your argument without sounding like a condescending old woman, then I'm not interested in the argument, even if it could be one that I would agree with.

You mean the Ferkel?

Swiss gunfag and /k/ommando here
AMA

those are beautiful

try 30-40 at most.

thanks
i got them for free

Not that simple, Switzerland is almost exclusively white. Compare our white murder statistics against theirs and you'll find that they're similar. With all the good things that come with a meshing of cultures, this is clearly one of the negatives

Fucking California has almost a third of murders outside of the big 4 cities who have 25% of all gun-murder crime in the USA and guess what? It's all highly regulated in these locations and full of spics and niggers.

Fucking redneck alabama is safer than the Netherlands

Except that it in every country this exact same trend occurs.

Gun control is only biting the good people in the butt.

Except that it in every country this exact same trend occurs, so in this case? Yes it does.

Gun control is only biting the good people in the butt.

Does Schengen apply for Zwitserland and can we netherlandfags get some guns and ammo without getting fucked by borderpatrol pliz?

>Does Schengen apply for Zwitserland
yes it does
but we fight for our rights
thanks to our direct democracy we have a chance of winning
the EU and Schengen/Dublin are immensly unpopular here and we will terminate the Schengen agreement for our guns
>can we netherlandfags get some guns and ammo without getting fucked by borderpatrol pliz?
nah
you can get guns if you life here but i dont think there is any way to get them here and smuggel them to the Netherlands