(((They))) got him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why aren't you following Sam Harris?

he was always pro-kike

idk why redditors on this fucking board worship that guy, he obviously isn't /ourguy/ he is just a shill for cuckservatives/moderate right wing/neocons

Every once and a while he has to post some shit like this to immunize himself from kike scrutiny. You can't exist as a public figure otherwise. The glare of the all seeing Jew will melt you.

Wow a liberal leftist defend the jewish overlords and universalism while complaining about the consequences at the same time. What a surprise.

who cares about this alt-light faggot. i bet you paid 10$ for that personality test stupid cuckboy

Yeah man what the fuck?

Don't you already know what he's going to say?
>christians lol
>muslims are the worst
>jews are great
>drumpf

Did you listen to Sam Harris and JBP podcast?
JDP was larping some BS.

POO

That's exactly why no one ver calls them out openly.

You are right, I did. I'd have paid 20 for it too, but instead, I just donated another 10 bucks. You mad faggot? While you gotta give faggot Catalonians some credit for being uppity, you have to realize going 1488 out of the gate is not going to fly in a society that isn't homogenous. Alt lite isn't a separate entity from the rest of the right, its the first step in the right direction. The acceptance of truth, the first exploration of the world as it really is. People will redpill themselves eventually if they keep searching, the information exists on its own, Jordan doesn't have to feed it to them. In fact Jorgan urges them to search on their own. Inevitably anyone who looks deeply always ends up hating the jews. Sort yourself out.

>You mad faggot?
if by mad you mean 'laughing at your sorry ass' then yes im pretty mad atm

No, you guys just don't realize how obnoxious you are, and even Jordan is so tired of your shit, hes commenting on it.

I'm sure for many of you, that is the goal.

Did you make your bed? Bet you can't match me in donating to his Patreon

Just cause JP is anti sjw, doesnt mean hes pro nazi

He knows which side his bagel is buttered on. Jewish faux nationalist movements were the first ones to offer credible and substantial aid when he first became popular so now he is so entrenched in them there is no escape. Not that he'd want to. His ego has inflated 10 fold since breaking 10k a month on Patreon. He would be the next Kevin MacDonald if he wasn't paid and treated so well by his handlers.

He was charging 10 bucks for a personality test. If you hadn't figured out what was going on by then, you're retarded.

"Lol yeah who cares about your ethnic people all that matters is personal achievement lol xD"
Arguing that any pride in your race means that you have no accomplishments (and therefore stupid/unsuccessful) is low-tier ad hominem lol. No, Mr. 155 IQ (he said this about himself), tell me WHY it's wrong to want to preserve my race without insulting me

He's always been a civcuck beta faggot post-modernist. /poltards always make these retarded fucking assumptions that because some guy said something reasonably common sense this one time, he must secretly be hiding his massive power level or some shit

In the video that made him famous, literally the first thing he said was "I don't like Nazis" and he bashes Nazis every chance he gets. Did you watch literally one of his videos and decide to project your entire worldview on him because you agreed with him on one thing?

what the fuck are you talking about

I just find it funny how he can read all those orthodox philos like Jung Solzy and completely ignore what they had to say about the jewish history. It's fucking hilarious but expected of a leftist.

this was the gayest shit i have ever read

only reddit talks about peterson. he is just a 2deep4u alex jones

you do realize he cant say the jews are behind post modernism, you do understand this correct?

if he called out the jew he would be shut down you fucking tard

I saw it on twitter and immediately went here knowing that someone would have their feelings hurt.

>I've read Solzhenitsyn extensively, trust me guys his work proves that collectivism is bad

I'm sick and tired of these dumb fucking redditors sucking this guys cock, and making excuses for his spreading of misinformation and blatant lies by omission or misdirection. Buy covering for kikes and posing as an individualist, he is directly DETRIMENTAL to our ideals. He is an obstacle, not a "gateway redpill"

Sorry to hear about your flag, poo

at least amerimutts don't shit on the streets

You’re absolutely right.

He's being super gay tonight, I'm actually really disappointed that someone so "smart" would post such banal shit.

Cuz they SHART IN MART

That fucking gif. Jesus.

He needs to get off twitter its turning him into a retard. he posted a pick that denigrated nationalism on twitter. Guys a fucking idiot.

Are you people fucking retarded, or paid shills? If this dumb faggot was redpilled, maybe he could just omit talking about jews, instead of misleading people by sucking jewish dick, going on about how Jews are just super-humanly intelligent master race devoted to bettering the world in intellectual pursuits?

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo

He will come around
Or that is white taqqiya which is ok for now
He is moving things our way
The word is counter-semitic though

He can't say that but he doesn't need to say anything. It just shows that he is a lot weaker than he would have people believe and understanding the Jewish question has always been the ultimate red pill

I can guess the response

>only one race the human race
>its (((science)))

at least poos aren't helms leaders in the drive to destroy the west and empower the non white plague that is sweeping over the white man's globe.

Any Peterson thread you can tell the influx of Reddit trash is real.
Also makes you think why he always goes on about whites not banding together yet says nothing about new nepotism. He sums up people calling out jews to them being jealous. The guys a fraud and is only in it for the shekels. Canada is on route to being ethnically replaced by third world trash and this faggot has the nerve to shill against Whites forming a collective. He can piss off and die for all I care.

he's a liberal cuck

>actively disparages post-modernists at every opportunity
>has said that both Derrida and Foucault were some of the worst people in history and the only thing they were ever right about was when each said the other was an intellectual charlatan.
>somehow this makes him a post-modernist

And now I see why your country passed C-16 under the assumption that it would not be enforced. You people are incapable of understanding relationships of ideas.

People who scream about the joos are cancer, they turn any sane person off from actual discussion. The criticisms of Jews and Jewish power in the west are valid, but they need to be approached delicately.

What shit is he tired of? Talk about the Jewish Question? Well that's not going to go away. For thousands of years people have correctly observed the outsized influence and subversive tendencies of Jews, and that's not going to just go away because muh 6 trillion. And the reason for that is that it's true. It's unreasonable for Peterson to expect otherwise. If Peterson is such a bold intellectual willing to face down the irrational, then why is he unwilling to face the JQ squarely? Why does he always retreat to the most unconvincing platitudes about Jewish "success" as if mere financial success is why the Jews have been suspected, exposed. and exiled, from every western country they have ever set foot in until now.

The reality of the Jew and criticisms of it, is simply is not going to go away for his convenience. At some point, Peterson and his ilk will have to face the JQ, be is 1 year from now or 100. Hiding from it behind absurdist bromides doesn't prevent that reckoning. If anything, it just emboldens those who realize there is something unnatural occurring with these people.

Lol Sup Forums blown out

He's right though. You faggots are proud of nothing, your race isn't a point of pride its a point of fact. You can defend it but you cannot be proud of it.

Be proud of your WORKS. Take back that which is quintessentially American.

There have been multiple news stories of health epidemics in the US due to humans shitting on the streets. So diverse!

pride
prīd
noun
a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

literally this, my life is great and when it gets even greater I'll know I owe it all to the people who came before me. I exist to build on their legacy, not ignore it as if it means nothing or belongs to everyone by default.

You are right. We have to be the best Jews, race mixers and back stabbers it's possible to be.

It's really not about pride, it's about survival. The white race is being slowly genocided through both policy and practice.

>just let the jews destroy your country goy!

i feel sorry for you absolutely atomised individuals, arrogant to the core. You are not and have never been an island alone.

he's canadian, dont trust canadians

Cowardice is never virtuous.

lol

Very convincing argument, Shlomo.

I don't care if he attacks the most blatant post-modernists, because he nevertheless adheres to some of their principle tenets. Jordan is a pseudo post-modernist, I'll stand by this. Though he'll deride blatantly obvious, low hanging fruit tier cases of deconstructionism, such as transgenderism and gender related social construction, he nevertheless believes in the earliest deconstructions of modern society, such as racial equality, globalism, individualism, etc. He is a nihilist who believes in relative morality and universal meaning. He has the substance of a post-modernist veiled in common sense and rationality, it is destructive and misleading

And I doubt that he'd ever debate one honestly, even though he extends the same courtesy to Marxists.

it's ok to be conservative, but only if you're jewish or heavily allied with the jews

peterson is more of a lone wolf conservative. the jew will shut those kinds down unless they signal pretty hard. he is a little bit safer being a leaf, but still if he stops signaling jew approval he's done for.

He was always le enlightened civic nationalist, nothing new here.

got any proof he supports globalism?

"Pride" and "supremacy" are misinformation tactics fused by the globalists. When really its about group interest and pragmatism

WE WUZ MAJORITY

Now THIS is virtue signaling

>Jordan "buy my writing program" Peterson
>Jordan "Nazis were right wing" Peterson
>Jordan "Jews are just smarter" Peterson
>Jordan "Im not doing this for money but Im going to hide my patreon" Peterson

Wow a doctor that has to pay rent with a patreon account is pro jew? No way man

What's the point in having borders (or a country for that matter) if you can't feel pride over your country, your land, your ancestry and your family? At that point, what are countries if not just a barrier to trap people within, as well as outside?

How stupid is this board? He literally states the reason for why he went on this bill c16 journey in the very first viral video you've seen of him.

Your attention span is literally gnat-like. As long as something isn't brought to your attention you can pretend it's not there - just like a subhuman would behave.

I like his jung stuff.

Perhaps globalism was a loaded word with it's implications, I was more thinking multiculturalism and anti-tribalist/nationalist shit he's always spouting. But in any case, I don't see why he'd be necessarily opposed to major tenets of globalism. He would probably be suspicious of the bureaucratic and feasibility of managing aspect, though he seems to be fine with all the other tenets of globalism and globalization, instead of fierce independence, economic and otherwise (see Hitler's model, for instance)

No goy you are an individual goy. Let us bring the world into your country borders mean nothing.

>Hides away in their gated communities with their family sending their kids to private gated schools

You are wrong, Jordan. I don't like minorities at all.

only reason i ever listened to him

We're not all that bad, but as a general rule, yah you should be suspicious of us.

>I like his advocacy of blatant pseudoscience

I literally cannot stand people getting mad if they don't do this themselves. Screaming Jews on an anonymous board is easy.

fuck this guy. Jordan Peterson is a cuck, permanently binned

Yah I try to tell people as much as I can just shy of actually calling out Jews, it is too hard to forcefeed people that, they have to get there on their own.

Is OP unironically stupid? Jordan Peterson has said himself before many times in his video he has a lot of Jewish friends. He is in Academia, what do you expect?

That's not the worst part. Peterson says all this at the same time as he tells his followers to become plumbers. Plumber, a low skill job that'd be obliterated by the influx of labor along with every other low skill job were our nations to turn globalist.

Elevating the individual to live in squalor and slums. Thanks, Peterson.

Actually our homeless problem has gotten out of hand. Epidemics and street cleaners spraying bleach to avoid disease spreading through shit dust. We got areas which are Indian tier now

>makes over $50,000 a month on patreon
>hides the amount to cover it up
It's such an obvious fucking scam it's insane.

ill bet you think Freud was right

He hides it because people keep attacking him for making money.

It's not like he stole it. He earned it by having a loyal and supportive following.

Uh it’s a pretty high skilled high paying job Sven. Literally almost all US immigrants work with mega corps where they process food, and the agribusiness. Oh and don’t forget Silicon Valley and the H1B1 bullshit

The only parts of jung that start to become bullshit is when he talks about philemon and spirit guides, that BS. Collective unconscious, repression, even anima/animus makes sense from an evolutionary psychologist perspective.

animus?

The scam is that he managed to trick that many people out of $50,000. Any higher officially and he'd probably have police involvement.

Well the guy is no genius or role model. He's just the martyr for free speech in Canada. And by martyr I do mean a patreon of $80000+ a month.

>151186234
Tell the truth...except about money or jews.

t.Peterson

no wonder Joe Rogan had this faggot on

What a ridiculous statement. Are you not proud of your friends' or family's accomplishments? If so, then it's very much possible to be proud of the civilizational accomplishments of your race. Pride of your own accomplishments and that of something else are not mutually exclusive.

>Sup Forums took this long to turn on him
how long until you guys turn on that one new girl, i forgot her name, i think it's laura or somehting
>inb4 you guys won't
you will and you know it

>Nobody ever says "That wasnt real nazism"

Thats because we dont use a weak as fuck argument like that, and that Nazism was pretty successful, taking on the entire world, with the worlds best military.

>We wuz kangz n sheeit
(here's hoping Sup Forums can see that identification with a glorified past is a dead end no matter which race does it)
He's said he read Ayn Rand as a teenager. I did too, and her essay "Racism" in The Virtue of Selfishness demolishes in-group identification as a source of artificial, unearned pride:
>You didn't compose that string quartet
>You didn't design the Brunelleschi Dome.
>Why then do you act as though the the glory that the greatest works of individual genius your civilization ever created somehow rub off on you just by dint of racial identification with the creators?
(not exact quotes, but something like that)
People that have done nothing to be proud of in their lives are the useless motherfuckers who want to centre their identity on vicarious identification with their race, in order to claim a little bit of something they were not responsible for, and did nothing to create or maintain.
Idiot pride in something you didn't do is mirrored by idiot resentment against people for doing better than you. The Malaysians actually succeeded in instituting a race-based Malaysian New Economic Policy, 'cause they were getting outcompeted by Chinese and Indians. Back then Singapore was just a breakaway province of Malaysia, but due to policy differences today everyone knows Singapore is a great place to live, while hardly anybody gives a shit about Malaysia.
Why let race-based sympathy force you to identify with the least-disciplined and most useless of your own race over someone from another group that's got more talent? Why chain yourself to the unsuccessful, when you can fight for your own future, and be proud of your own accomplishments?

IN LOO

You mad that they have literally better things to do with their time than you do with yours. Your Jew image folder is not nearly as valuable as what Jordan Peterson is doing with his time and it makes your resentful and critical (how Jewish of you).

PooLoo!
>uh I don't think you want to go and see those matches tbqh