I don't get it. Where are all the males?

I don't get it. Where are all the males?

Everybody in this movie acts like a teenage girl, even the fathers. Who is even the audience for this? Why is the main 'dude' blushing in almost every scene?

>not understanding TLS
>not liking TLS

Just get the fuck out already.

It's a movie for Japanese schoolgirls. That answers basically all your questions.

It's a casual filter. If you didn't enjoy it, then you need to watch better anime then watch Tamako Love Story again.

>Boys don't have emotions

Big difference between 'emotions' and three 18 year old boys making pinky swears, blushing and playing poking games.

It's hard to buy into a 'love story' when both halves of the romance seem equally likely to fall in love with a man.

>image.jpg
del

That's normal in Japan though.

What's wrong with that? Have you never lived?

Fuck off if you can't appreciate purity.
There is so much for you pic in the normie media,so leave us alone

The movie is just as bad as the TV series, don't waste your time.

Simply epic, my dude!

Your masculinity must be pretty fragile

Samefag

>watches a kyoani flick
>expects any masculinity

It didn't have the annoying chicken at least

Shut up, Miyazaki. You don't understand the otaku.

I want to suck on Tamako's breasts!

I liked the bird.

Tamako is not for sexual you piece of shit

Kyoani is mostly made of females
So their shows are targeted at females

Fight me

They only have one show targeted towards females.

You don't actually believe that.

Reminder that Mochi takes pictures of Tamako like this and faps to them

Mochi is pure

They are all targeted to otaku

Well, I do because it's the truth.
Most of their shows are targeted to men with a few targeted to both genders. Only Free is for women.

What the fuck happened in 2005

>Who is even the audience for this?
Me.

Key

>seinen manga

Yes, K-on! was primarily aimed at male otaku. The manga is seinen

haha fuckin gay pinky swears
everyone knows real men do dick and ball swears, god I fucking hate liberals and their 2016 nonsense """pinky swears"""

Once you've experienced enough pain and sadness of this world you watch shows like these because they're cute and fun. Nothing like actual life. It's called escapism.

We aren't talking about the manga

>Question: What are the demographics for K-On!‘s audience in Japan like?

>Answer (Yoshihisa): For the timeslot that K-ON screens at, for normal core audience is age 20-35 females. But we with K-ON were aiming for a broader audience so younger people – teenagers, and also 20-35 female viewers, and I think we succeeded in making it appeal to a wider audience than just the people that usually watch that time slot.

>muh sadness and darkness
*tips fedora

I even tried not to tip it too hard

Every major role was filled by a woman, of course there aren't any men in the movie. This worked out fine (for the better) with K-On! but it was super jarring here.

>no one ever can feel great crushing sadness in their life
take off your fedora young man

A child escapes
An adult reflects

You can have escapism while maintaining good taste

I like both.

18 years old girls don't do that either. They'll rather go to a club, have sex and cattily insult other girl's clothes. They are infantilized for otaku.

It's not set in America though.

I'm not going to force myself to watch shows that I don't like so that I can feel superior while posting on an anonymous image board.

Kyoani is a studio full of women

So? Japanese girls lose their virginities earlier than average American ones. Did you forget that thinly-veiled teenage prostitution is even legal there?

>According to the 1996 survey by the Tokyo Government, one out of every four students said they knew someone who joined a “dating service” (enjo ko-sai) telephone club, and four percent of girls among 110 high schools in Tokyo said they participated in this behavior (Oji 1998:150). According to another 1996 survey, 10.2 percent of male students and 17.0 percent of female students in middle school, and 6.6 percent of male students and 27.3 percent of female students in high school had already used telephone clubs. Girls joined telephone clubs because they found it fun, were bored, wanted to tease their dates, found it thrilling, wanted to play, wanted to talk about eroticism, and the telephone bill was free (for women) (So-mucho- 1997:69).
Japanese girls are sluttier than American ones. Their "pure" image in otaku-aimed anime is just escapism.

Fug. Maybe nips being obsessed with purity has some sense to it after all.

Kanna a best. Tamako a best. Midori a shit.

Shit taste.

>18 year old boys making pinky swears, blushing and playing poking games.
that pretty much described my senior year at thighschool desu

>when you make pinky swears with your bro, blush with your bro, play poking games with your bro, and look at your bro's asshole and tase his taint
Good times.

I really do miss it no homo though

>tase his taint
>tase
Think you're missing a T.

Not really in the manner that you're talking about, but I don't really understand how I'm supposed to be invested in a romance if I don't like the two characters involved. There's nothing particularly likeable or engaging about the guy in particular. Or am I just supposed to automatically like him because he's the protag?

They're all shit.

They're all great.

>r-really masculine men do effeminate shit
>real masculinity is femininity
>words don't mean anything