It was her turn

She won more votes and there should be riots nationwide because serious injustice

Trump supporters need to be ashamed of themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKjc8IfzzMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh so sleepy

>there should be riots nationwide because serious injustice
well go ahead and do it, faggots

> there should be riots nationwide
There were a few riots.

> Trump supporters need to be ashamed
And I'll never be ashamed for winning.

She's a Satanic witch. I don't care about religion but she's not open about it. Either she's a shame or deceiving

Shut up faggot popular vote doesn't count because we a republic mother f'er. Your a nigger, a stupid nigger, where is the social injustice in that being a nigger, nigger. Sucks to be a nigger, nigger.

But hey, look at the bright side, you can still be a black person. Which is a nigger that is well behaved citizen.

Just like there should be riots if one football team runs the ball for more yards, but still loses due to fewer touchdowns, right?

Everyone knew the rules before the race. You don't get to change them after the fact because you didn't like the way it went.

typical low IQ republican responses

>should be riots nationwide
What are you waiting for cunt?

Guess where that response falls?

Why are shills allowed to repost the same spam over and over? Is it because mods gave up?

He wants other people to put their lives on the line. He wants all the reward with none of the risk, which is typical of leftists.

>play sport
>both teams well aware of rules before game
>one team is no chance of losing
>check, double check rules, craft game plan around rules
>lose
>blame the rules
>apply set of rules from another sport
>use this as proof losing team won

wew lad

>She won more votes

It doesn't work that way. But you know that. This is a tedious topic. But you know that, too.

>rigs election against Bernie
>then complains if the election is rigged against her

Take a class called government. Faggot.

Rural and suburban retards don’t DESERVE a president like Hillary.

It's been over a year, and they still can't get over the fact that Trump just wrecked them all.

finally a smart poster

You haven't provided one shred of evidence or valid rebuttal to anyone in this thread.
Just ad hominem and appeasement to an user who agrees with you.
>smart
jej

Steve Irwin was the smartest Australian and yet he still died from being a dumbass.

Maybe you should learn from him and just give up.

luckily the US doesn't go by popular vote like some banana republic central american shithole

>more ad hominem
What are your thoughts on this
for example?

please, honest well thought out and constructive answer

She hasn't been on our news for a while so thanks OP for reminding me of what a weird looking cunt she really is.

The population distribution of the USA never stops amazing me.

fuck off, shitlicker

>need to be
kill it with fire

You need a class in basic civics.

God, Trumps bantz are just off the charts

The best parts of the US are outside of those metro centers (which leftists will never actually leave).

t. boomer attached to iv cheese-in-a-can

>It was her turn

Presidency is not a fucking amusement park.
She doesn't get a "turn". The American people have spoken. She will not, and never will, become president. Good thing, too, because she's a corrupt individual. So corrupt, she defended a fucking pedophile in court.

then do it you bitch. you've got no one to blame but yourself. you should be ashamed.

That Reddit response....

Sage

>why am i not a trillion points ahead

i picture a disheveled fired ctr faggot as op.

Yawn

I just realized how she Tom Brady'ed this thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=WKjc8IfzzMM

>Stan: Right! And what does Tom Brady do after breaking the rules?
>Cartman: Deny and subvert.
>Stan: Yeah!
>Butters: Yeah, what? Well what would Tom Brady say if he got caught shoplifting.
>Cartman: Everybody shoplifts. Why are you coming down on me?
>Butters: Yeah!
>Kyle: [walks up to Cartman] You're Tom Brady, Cartman! And that new principal in there is the football commissioner trying to dictate his punishment to you. And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
>Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Alright then!! Organize a revolution and storm the gates!! Take over Washington DC! It was HER TURN!! You are powerless. You have no revolutionary skills. You own no sniper rifles. Your friends are all faggot low test betas like you. Fuck off.

The DNC should learn from her massive failure, as the world owes you nothing and if you don’t even visit states and assume they’re gonna vote for you, you deserve to lose.