This Yuri was cuter than everyone on the show, yet no one pays attention to him. Why?

This Yuri was cuter than everyone on the show, yet no one pays attention to him. Why?

Because he's a little shit with a bad attitude and nobody likes a tsundere that's too tsun.

Except Otabek apparently because I guess Kazhaks are into that kind of thing?

Has no personality other than being "comically" angry.

Shit taste. Yurio a CUTE.

I wanna cuddle with a Russian!

People like him more than they like Fatso, JJ, or Swiss guy.

Bad writing.

I just heard the video of Sup Forums singing history maker and I'm deeply ashamed of not being a part of it. If you are willing to make a new one with JJ themes count me in.

2feminine4me

Also, he's a right cunt.

>no one pays attention to him

You mean in universe? Because he's fucking popular as hell in Nipland, Russia and even Burgerland despite the latter being mostly concerned with "progressive" gayness.

>fans everywhere
>top 3 smiles people waned to protect ince ep 4
>huge ovation after last perforemance
People are crazy about him.

>acts like a piece of shit 97% of the time
H-he's a cute on the inside! I swear!
>two scenes where he isn't a steaming pile of crap
I told you!

>not knowing those are the best kind of husbandos

Actually even in-universe he's popular as hell being hailed as the usurper of Russia and surpassing Victor WR last episode. His fans are even famous and the media blew up when all he did was go on a bikeride with Otabek.

JJ also seems to be most threatened by him and he was supposed to be the ultimate rival character in the show.

Hell, his Agape was literally Lilia talking about all the bonds he made throughout the show.

>no one pays attention to him

I guess you mean no one takes his anger that seriously because he's a kid? i don't know.

>having sexual feelings for a 15 year old
This is some Mumei level degeneracy right here.

>15
>he looks 19
who cares

Your soul.

puritan pls fuck off

You're just not looking hard enough.

There's better little shits in the show

I pay attention to him all the time.

Everytime when he's on screen I just watch him and only him.