Why was he a racist today towards natives at an event honoring natives? is there any limit to how low drumpf will go?

why was he a racist today towards natives at an event honoring natives? is there any limit to how low drumpf will go?

Because fuck Elizabeth Warren.

Also, prairieniggers don't give a shit about whites, and leech gibs off us while actively supporting anti-white polices and ironically more immigration.

KERPLUMPF IS FINISHED !

if he is such acracist how do explain amarosa?
you are fired

Because he's actually stupid, no 3-d chess, just a fuckwit with no business in the oval office..and as evidenced in this thread, his apologists are complete racists as well.

Elizabeth Warren is a Native American?

explain to me what racism is.
then explain to me why it is bad.

according to Harvard admissions yes

>Elizabeth is a Native

How was he racist today?

being racist is being less willing to acknowledge the humanity in other humans merely because of genetic differences. it's bad because it's not nice.

I think using your 1/64th Cherokee heritage and taking advantage of affirmative action is more disrespectful to Native Americans than calling someone who does that out on their bullshit.

Fuck the natives.

They weren't using the land anyway.

tbqh a somber sadness of the event with "indian killer" jackson's portrait looming over the Navajo Code Talkers
all shitposting aside, america died today and no one seems to care.
MAKE
AMERICA
GRIEVE
AGAIN

Pochantas is now a racially slur kek

>implying the right can meme

>why was he a racist today towards natives at an event honoring natives?

He wasn't he was condescending towards a white woman who likes to pretend that she's a native during an event honoring actual natives.

how is it not? he's obviously using it to be mean and racist towards natives. he even had Andrew Jackson in the background

Did anyone ask the Indians if they were even offended?

It's not as if he said "and the pea brained, bone sucking, red skinned Pocahontas, Elizabeth Warren"
He didn't demean native Americans in ANY way besides conflating a dirty hand wringing Jew with a native princess who just so happened to love the big white cock.

>Oh, here we fucking go again

I am a full blooded Muskogee and I don't know where white liberals got the idea that "Indian" is somehow offensive to us. That's how we refer to ourselves.

If anything saying "Native American" is worse, because rather than stemming from a harmless mistake it blatantly contains the European name for the continent.

How was Trump being racist???

Realistically, the indian's were bound to be wiped out anyway. They were content with living off the land, and appreciating nature. White man showed up, and killed all the buffalo, and chopped down the trees, taught indian girls blowjobs, and rough anal sex, this is what white people do.

The fact that anyone appreciates "indian" culture is ridiculous. We wouldn't have white privilege without wiping out the indians.

Nah that's low, and looks stupid

Plus, Columbus was jewish leaf, look it up

>implying Elizabeth Warren isn't Native American
How can you deny these deep Cherokee roots?

trump is a one trick pony - distract the media narrative away from mueller

carefully selected words.
>less willing to acknowledge the humanity in other humans merely because of genetic differences
Why am I obliged to acknowledge humanity in others?
Why is it a bad thing?
The comforts you are enjoying now are a direct result of racism in the past.
Like american indians being pwnt by early settlers and the foundations of burger civilization being laid.
Pretty sure those guys didn't 'acknowledge' the natives, being 'nice' to them wouldn't have worked either.

Sensibilities are nice but not what advances the human race.
>hey guys, scrap the moon launch and landing, the Africans might be offended because their space program consists of seeing who can jump the highest
People are under no obligation to be 'nice' to anyone. If that's your choice, fine, but calling out others for a choice they make goes against being 'nice'.

I've been a republican since the Regan era. I mean this from the bottom of my heart, when are you current batch of leftists and liberals going to be able to understand what 80% of Americans actually go through? I'm not going to lie, after suffering through the Clinton years and especially the Obama years, I'm loving my chance to strike back at all the unconstitutional shit the Democratic party has pulled, and I've been dancing in the street since Trump Destroyed the GOPe and RINOS.

But seriously, sparring with you faggots now politically, it's like kicking a dog. I feel pity for you faggots. It's like .... fuck, many years ago, I was in a place called Vietnam as a kid. Whenever we got shot at, we'd just call in airstrikes every fucking where. Right now, it feels like I'm calling in snakes to shoot poor farmers, and while I'd be lying if I'm not relishing my chance for a pound of flesh, you get a certain feeling of ... shame in just destroying someone who doesn't deserve it.

When will you idiots get it through your skull that 80% of americans hear this shit and think "Well, Elizabeth Warren isn't an indian, why is she complaining?". When will you get it through your damn skulls that you can mock one person for being a lying piece of shit, while actually celebrating actual peoples accomplishments?

Your teams ability to argue and even think, has been destroyed. It's no longer interesting to argue with you people, and I'm now concerned that I'm going to have to kill communists again.

Fuck, some 90 year old man gets it more than you do. He started cracking jokes that he has complete faith in Trump because he surrounds himself with Marine Corps Generals.

Meanwhile, the media is going to REEEE about Trump saying something mean to a democrat, while covering a story that would never have been covered. 80% of Americans are going to hear the news, and think nothing of it.

Now lets see how many people buy into it.

>low and looks stupid
How? Jews have already beat whites at world domination so far, and I'm not asking for reparations or apologies. I just work every day to take back the power.

She refuses to take a 23andMe DNA test.

Hey, a dear friend of mine is blackfoot, while he's hated by some other tribes for obvious reasons, he's great people. It angers me that people don't seem to understand the differences between tribes. I'm way out of knowlege on your tribe, mind enlightening me?

By the way, if you want to laugh your ass off, look up the history of Savage Arms and the brief attempt by SJWs to make them change their name. They traded rifles to a tribe in exchange for their name and the likeness of their chief as a logo. Same rifles were then used to kill whitey. That press release was fucking hilarious.

try more faggots

don't interrupt your enemy while he's fucking up

niggers gonna nig

>autistic sperging
Fuck outta here, boomer faggot

wow what pure drivel, i get your resentment though

Wah wah wah. Grow a pair nancy, enjoy the ramblings of a guy who's rather drunk and rambling due to a rather bad thanksgiving back in 67.

You can give away your entire rulebook to these retards, and they keep falling for it. They're intellectually broken, and it scares me. I'm unsure on how to fix it in the future. I don't think we can.

>They're intellectually broken, and it scares me. I'm unsure on how to fix it in the future.

It’s time to take back academia.

>I'm unsure on how to fix it in the future.
take power. that simple. The methods of taking power for each situation have been done and written about enough times that it's not hard to get a clue. It's entirely within the realm of possibility, but I didn't say it will be easy.

the natives sat on coal for ever and never learned to use it. just goes to show that if you put a different races with nearly identical resources on separate islands, one will eventually overthrow the other.

learn what racist means

>Elizabeth Warren is a Native American?
she falsely claimed she was to get Harvard admission

How can you claim she isn't!

She wrote a cookbook called Pow Wow Chow! If you can't accept that proof you are literally Custer!

She's done morr for natives than drumpf ever will. drumpf approved the Dakota pipeline which obama put on hold.

I keep expecting to hear a tape someone taped of Trump cursing out a black person and calling them "nigger" with how much he is called racist. If Trump is racist, what is Hulk Hogan? Do we have a scale 1-10 for this?
He's only spoken of American unity and including every American no matter who they are to come together.
I really have no clue why Trump has all of a sudden become a racist after he bid for president. Rappers like Big Sean or Lil Wayne even used to brag about being like Donald Trump.
I'm thinking we don't even know what a racist is anymore.