/rdg/ - Ryan Dawson General

I saw yesterday someone start a thread saying how Sup Forums needs to have more threads on this guy and I couldn't agree more.

His youtube content is great and his films on 9-11 are the best out there by far.
This guy is a treasure trove of information on the zionist shills infecting the states.

He is currently working on a film about JFK but needs support to be able to finish it.

No, the production quality of his content is not great but the information is solid. You won't be entertained by cool big budget productions and sick CGI explosion special effects like on Alex Jones.

But if there is anyone worth giving your money to, it's this guy.

Hillary Clinton to the Woodshed (she is pure evil)
>Ryan breaks down all the bullshit surrounding Killary
youtube.com/watch?v=UbMnjU1z3b4&t=1369s

Snarky Stefan Molyneux Woodshed (uncivil)
>Ryan BTFOs Stef
youtube.com/watch?v=ndSyIkf79Tg&t=1548s

Debate with Ryan Dawson on Trump vs. Hillary
>Ryan destroys Destiny's tight little bum hole
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g&t=34s

War by Deception
>One of ryans films on 9-11
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

>Vimeo page of ryans films, they are well worth the money trust me.
vimeo.com/ancreport/vod_pages

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lTuLaY1UEc
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1Q6VMgI8w&t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=kNiSj2X7shA
youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0&t=799s
youtube.com/watch?v=j3fkF4tp8rQ&t=2732s
youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk
youtube.com/watch?v=g1VNQGsiP8M
youtube.com/watch?v=aYVw2sl-4hA&list=PL2VP7j_ngwXQikqqFP0BWuPNJDMmCDiyM&index=5&t=2230s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey Ryan. I like your vids.

>they are well worth the money trust me.
advertising is against site rules

probably the only e-celeb on Sup Forums I like

It was great when he took Stefan Molyneux to the woodshed and couldn't stop crying about being a Palestinian halfbreed so much I never watched another of his videos again.

bump

I used to believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories but then I turned 16

lol I think we're far beyond that now.

Yeah i also rate Ryan dawson.

His only downside is pro capitalist "free market" which doesnt really exist. Corprotocracy & monopoly is reality.

First time I see Ryan mentioned here. I've been subbed to him for a while. Good stuff. Have an animoo nibba sanctioned bump.

His personal political opinions aside, is research is water tight. There really is no one else like him on social media at the moment.

I forgot to add this gem to the op
probably one of my favourite EBR episodes by far.

>Eddie Bravo Radio 72: Ryan Dawson (10/12/2014)
youtube.com/watch?v=9lTuLaY1UEc

Ryan dawson interviews David Cole (Holocaust Revisionist)
>Full David Cole interview
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1Q6VMgI8w&t=17s

Ryan isn't a holocaust denier, and he explicitly says that the holocaust definitely happened, but that details about WWII were exaggerated by the allies and (((others))) to separate atrocities committed by nazis to similar atrocities committed by the UK, US and USSR

Ryan talks about PizzaGate
>Sexual predators in Gov, way beyond Pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=kNiSj2X7shA

Israel and 911, The Empire Unmasked (excerpts) Ryan Dawson
youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0&t=799s

"The five hour film is worth every cent. We don't need 20 more films that tell you the buildings fell too fast. There is WAY more to 911 than that. Learn how the art student and al Qaeda cells relate. Learn how hijackers were financed by states and that the CIA knew about it. See he state department protecting suspects! Get jones out of the way and I can break 911"

bump

don't bother trying to expose trump dick suckers here to Ryan . I have been following the guy since 08 the kind of info he drops is not pol tier the kids here would rather watch alex jones .

God damn it.
I don't understand, he should have millions of followers but he barely hits 30k.

Is is the youtube algorithm or are people just not interested?

i'm really hanging out to see his JFK film

This dude is thorough, and has zero play on twitter. Wtf goys?

Read first comment. kek

jfk film will be great

his old channel got taken down

it is sad to see garbage you tube alt right clowns get more subs then him pic related has 40 thousand the styx faggot has 200 thousand .

this is why after 10 years in the alt media communities I am black pilled as fuck man . the average person is stright up retarded and they deserve to be slaves .

ill tell you man pol is full of some of the most brain dead trump dick suckers you will find on the internet I don't even know why I still come here.

wrong pic lol

BUMP

oh dude there whole site is a shit show for sure, but there still are some good threads here and there.

I totally agree with the alt-right youtubers. it's become a big echo chamber circle jerk.

are there any others like dawson that you follow?

he is one of the few old school truthers back from a time of hope and not of despair as we find ourselves today that still has an active presence on you tube . why he keeps going is a mystery to me he is an old dog refusing to learn new tricks

Been watching Ryan for years. Him and James Corbett were big influences on me early on and led me to other great people, like Eva Bartlett and Vanessa Beeley's work on Syria and other conflicts.

my man

>we are change
>ron paul liberty report
>Mox News
>Alan Watt
>Red Ice
>expanded perspectives podcast
>corbettreport

and many more these are the channls that I wish people would actually watch not that blonde bimbo southern and snake oil salesmen like alex jones/mark dice .

the alt media is a fuckin joke at this point these are some of the people that didn't sell out from the old days you got any suggestions ?

awesome i'll check them out

my nigga

why do people like us come here its beyond me .

I got nothin bro, the only person i've found that isn't completely full of shit is Dawson

But i'll check those channels out, Red Ice does ring a bell actually

Actually I was following Jordan Chariton from TYT politics, but he recently got fired for some rape allegation

I found him to be pretty objective about issues in the past especially around the election, but he never went into anything to do with Israel or 911 or anything

All of those are good, AS LONG AS you are also aware of their limitations and weak points.

That said, most of those guys are awesome on what they focus on and some (like Corbett and Luke) can point many people to better directions regardless of political bent.

Ryan is the only worthwhile personality in alt media.

No clue, it's fun though. Sometimes I drop some advice to people, mainly that they need to read Jacques Ellul's book "Propaganda". free pdf on google, it's from the 1950s, and explains the world we live in wonderfully.
People here are more open minded and willing to consider things honestly (despite the obvious shills, schizos and dupes). It's also a news aggregation site so it is addictive, random reinforcement elements.

happy to put open minded new people to the movement on the right track right from the start .
it took me years to see through the bs controlled opposition clowns like alex jonestown and the alt right assholes we had back in the day .

many have come and gone over the years and its depressing to look back on it sometimes.

alex jones is who looking back I hate more then anyone

>john b wells
youtube.com/watch?v=j3fkF4tp8rQ&t=2732s
>webster tarply
youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk
>Eva Bartlett
youtube.com/watch?v=g1VNQGsiP8M

check this video out and sub its the best explanation for the current state of the alt media guys a buddy of mine who made the video
youtube.com/watch?v=aYVw2sl-4hA&list=PL2VP7j_ngwXQikqqFP0BWuPNJDMmCDiyM&index=5&t=2230s

agreed was going to leave out expanded perspectives podcast but fuck it lol you got any ?

Destiny debate was a stupendous wamping

I basically just make anti trump shit posts and larp as one of his retarded followers but its getting old bro

awesome, thanks my dude

jimmy dore is the only person on tyt I like don't know why they haven't fired him yet

I don't want to burn you out so ill leave it at that I could drop channls here all night .

check out the tarply video its the final nail in the coffin of 911 no bs about
holograms
isreal
bush was behind it
no planes

intrested to hear what you think

Probably they dont wanna make another dave rubin.

So by your standards, all the alt media is worthless user? I know that some people want to push their merchandise and make a quick buck, or who arr you implying who they sold out to? Just curios user.

all the labels put aside, plainly put, he's just a mega force on this whole planet on geopolitics that few people can spar with.

he gets down to the specifics, which people should clearly differentiate in terms of getting the most value out of reading or listening to a person talk. unlike destiny who creates the impression of knowing a lot on a topic, by trying to throw in as words as possible and with as many of syllables as possible.

joe rogan is another good example.

to listen to guys like ryan, you have to really have to care and follow what he's saying, whereas the popular e-celebs today just reciprocate in volume what you hear more or less every day, and very very few of it is critical thought.

check above to the channls I linked and to the names I dropped these people you can trust .
I am the only leaf here btw

its just people like jones sold out long ago and he always sucks the new people into his trap bill cooper called him out on being a fear monger 20 years ago

couple of problems I have with Ryan, most of them technical.

His audio and video are usually poor quality, even his feature films look like he's using a plug in laptop cam from 2006. This makes them irritating to watch for any length of time. Sorry Ryan, this should not be a problem in this day and age. Often times, he will either move away from the mic or start to mumble. For the years he's been doing this you'd think he'd figured that all out, buy some better equipment, or have it donated, maybe take a class in audio and video management. Personally, unless it's a featured film I don't really care about the video, but the audio should always be top notch, a priority. There's no reason that I have to adjust my end of things every few minutes or back track to figure out what he just said. Doesn't take long before I just click out. He probably doesn't care, but that's also another problem. On occasion he comes off like he's pissed at his audience. Sorry, this is NOT how you get your point across and have people support you. You're not my kid or significant other, I don't have to understand your moods. I'm not asking you to beg or read classical poetry, but as viewers we deserve respect, don't degrade the viewer, it's just bad optics.

And speaking of optics, I do like Ryan's on-topic snarkiness especially, the woodsheds, he very good at those, but I have to say for comprehension and conciseness when it comes to to the subject of Israel Nick Fuentes has him beat 10 fold. Man, that guy knows his Zionist and Israeli bull shit and of course he understand audio and video optics, BUT like Ryan he does on occasion put his audience members down. I don't understand what's behind this, is this what Zionism does to people, makes people rude, ill-mannered and uninviting? Anyway, these things seem like common sense to me, but like I said they don't have to care what I think and I am well aware that in today's world they don't need my support or observations.

post too long - well then

Regardless, I am glad they are out there.
I hope we see more like them and better yet, more people watching and agreeing with them.

Thanks for reading.

hes great. i learned of him from a destiny debate. he actually left destiny unable to respond, he was just too specifically knowledgeable on everything

yea, real smart guy. dude has done an insane amount of research

who's that jew?

he looks like a jew

he just takes it a step too far to defend muslims, but he is right about palestine and israel, nice guy, his youtube is just a bit too unprofessional.

t. ptg

>Hey guys now that we're on the subject of totally not being #woke
>Don't forget you're not #woke2017 if you're pro-Trump! Idiot!
You're paid too much to be here, you don't earn it.

begs for money every episode.... he seems very jewish

>Nick Fuentes has him beat 10 fold

>my jewish president is best and everybody that disagrees is a shill

he is married to a Japanese and lives in Japan.
he needs to actually be experiencing our problems to be ourguy

get a new line faggots, you're played out

you got me skip paid russian shill here

m8 its not like trump just quit the UN because of Israel, to be fair obama stoped funding, but acting like trump is the same as he was in the campaing is just dumb, I would completely be on board with no involvement in the middle east, lower taxes, lower goverment spending, but he is not doing that.

yeah he's research is good, but he's a total retard personally. Arrogant, narcissistic he somehow is antiracist still despite everything he knows because he's too stupid to realize ethnic conflict is the root of all his complaints.

who dis?

some dumb bitch the trump dick suckers orbit I don't remember her name

yeah I have all those checked save Alan Watt, can't recall him. Mox News needs money if people want to donate. I can't believe he's still going, he's been up the longest, tho he's gotten a little more selective in what he puts up. I think they kept taking shit down, he wants you to buy him lunch. He even started doing live streams, it's amazing the money some people take in on those things. Poor Moxy, after 5 hours streaming think he took in a paltry $50. Guys like pewdiepie will pull in $1000's on an hour live stream. Alt-Right guys can grab several hundred. If only we didn't need money to live and get by.

I will watch Dice (funny), but not Jones or Southern unless someone links me a clip. As they say, they are good intros to normies, but they are so into the money you can't get them to recommend anyone else cause everyone is competition for the paper.

shame really.

guess if you want good and real news you'll have to either pay for it or do it and live in poverty. If only there was another way?
what could it be, I wonder

>0
>seems very jewish

he's native american from North Carolina living in Japan
think he's also a twin

go figure!

ashton birdie. iirc people said she has autism and goes to berkley

>e-celeb
I know hating e-celebs is a meme, but what is the alternative, a 'real life' celeb? Meaning someone that the mainstream media has blessed. But we hate the MSM, right? So we're not supposed to have high opinions of anyone?

I feel bad for mox how many times did they take him down for fuck sakes .

I just hate jones man he is the definition of sell out all the shilling he does for the orange neo-con puppet makes me wonder if hes getting side money from trump to do it .

the problem with the alt media has always been a select few are pushed and the real people are kept sidelined and pushed to the bottom of any serch .