RELUCTANTLY CROUCHED, AT THE STARTING LINE

RELUCTANTLY CROUCHED, AT THE STARTING LINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not after Boomer hero Reagan let the illegaks vote

Brobdingnagian if in accordance with the facts

Yeah, after all the degenerates die off from grids and the illegals die off from Hep A, California will turn red again.

Lol you delusional bannonites think we will ever let a republican who hates minorities get close to victory in this state ever again. Maybe a rockefeller type who is into the free market, but none of these race baiting cucks like the one you tried to invade Virginia with.

Combined with the huge surge of liberals fleeing their "wonderful" creation to TX, UT, and ID...maybe just maybe.

Trump's going the distance

Bitch we are going to turn Texas so liberal that you will be saying happy holidays for the rest of your life.

Never again. Our white middle class is fleeing the state like it has aids because it does.

CA results in 2016 suggest otherwise.

Maybe if Trump actually made good on that infrastructure plan rhetoric he MIGHT have a chance, but he's just looting the public fund currently with his tax raises for the poor.

Trump will win 62% of the white vote in 2020

Stop larping as a bleeding heart liberal.

maybe if trump would get rid of ALL THESE FUCKING SPICS.

hes going the distance

What, will he magically make the hispanic americans who have legal citizenship vanish?

Somehow make educated whites believe in white supremacy despite having already lost this group, a group which Romney was able to win?

>magically make the hispanic americans who have legal citizenship vanish?
a man can dream...

deportations

That's the dream. Hunker down, survive the third world invasion and keep your fingers crossed that white people come back and gentrify this bitch. If not then castizo futurism is the future.

Texas is already a toss-up state. You're so infected with party-of-gibs voting Mexicans as it is. They're only going to keep breeding.

Texas will be lost. Liberals are going to spend the next three years relocating their niggers and spics across red voting districts and turn them blue. This is their entire strategy.

You're not going to win this with anything short of a civil war and an outright Crusade-level purge of the invading populations. Liberals will lie cheat and steal for power, and conservatives don't have enough testicles left among them to put a stop to it.

I'm WN af and I'm still here in San Diego, these beaners are gonna have to drag me out and shoot me!
Good thing I get along with them but don't even have to most of the time because my neighborhood is 99% white with little blonde kids running around.
I assume it can only last so long, though.

Poway? Rancho Bernardo?

Nope, western Point Loma, I see so many white kids it gives me hope.
But as I said it's only a matter of time before the beaner horde moves west.

>Somehow make educated whites believe in white supremacy despite having already lost this group
Just like he didnt have this group before the election? Lmao. Keep trusting the (((polls)))

Now i understand why Reagan got shot.

just fucking nuke it, evil leftist shithole
all of your cancer is moving here too

youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

has about the same chance as NY going red

Will never go red. Thank Reagan for it

You think all the Hispanics in California from the poor people to the next potential governor of California are all illegals?

Where would Mexico even be able to locate them.

He lost the white vote the second he went against net neutrality.

Yes.
Who cares.

No he didn’t. What kind of imbecile are you???

lmao

Say one thing without lying.

I was in California just before the election. Almost everyone I met outside of LA, San Francisco and Sacramento were closet Trump supporters.

Making California Great Again might not actually be such a tall order, especially with some niggers waking up and joining human society for the first time.

hahahahhah holy shit are you serious dude

Not even Austin votes actually liberal, and that's by far the most cucked city in the state. But those fags have guns, too, so its just not as easy an ideological draw as people unfamiliar with Texas culture think. Very complex place.

Trump is the current president of the united states of america.

Than explain the 2016 results in California.
They voted 2-1 for HILLARY. HILLARY.

Eh, I am fine with gun use. I just don't like moral policing of any sort and think the government needs to stop trying to enforce any morals, it is not their place to do so on the federal level.

And the FCC being anti-states rights should concern conservatives too.

fpbp. im so glad people are starting to realize that its the fucking mexicans making this state blue.

this.

t socal

Yes, 99% of hispanics are either illegals or they are anchor baby descendants of illegals.

Damn that must be a bitch especially when the LA Basin determines our political allegiance and everyone in NorCal including myself is labeled a commie cus every other State doesn't know shit except the Hollywood edge of the government knife.

But how do you even deport half of California?

California whites aren't "liberals". we voted overwhelmingly to not give illegals welfare and all that shit back in 1994. The jewish courts overturned it, allowed us to be flooded out and numbered by mexican scum, and now we are way outvoted.
When you "california liberals" are leaving, that could be the case because liberals like shitskins even less than conservatives too, hence why they treat them like subhuman pets who need help

La and sf are like 2/3 of the population, so checks out.

>Than explain the 2016 results in California.
>They voted 2-1 for HILLARY. HILLARY.
California whites are outvoted two to one. Everything is about race, every single thing..

Im a spic and i voted for Trump and so do alot of other spics. We dont like niggers and we hate indians also. Chinks are whatever but white people are the greatest ally. I get put on blast by people asking me why would i go against my race and i just laugh and say "what race? I thought there was no race except the human race" then they usually bring up the now famous quote " all mexicans rape people and are criminals" to which I usually say " well i know some mexican guys who have done those things so he's not all wrong" its constantly a battle with liberals who want poc's to act like victims and say "fuck white people blm hands up dont shoot more ded cops." white liberals who want to tell me how i should feel honestly are the only white people i hate. Every other white person i met has been cool af.

Recall that the GOP was actually getting large shares of the hispanic vote in the 2000's.

But than you voted for Trump.

Stupid ass Trump.

You could've had a Kaisch but you had to just elect the greatest Democratic president of the 21st century- and it isn't Obama. Enjoy 2018. You will miss Obama, believe me, you'll miss him very badly. You'll be crying "please Obama please come back" as prison reform is finally carried out and we bring the unions back.

its too late for america in general, youre right.
if we had started killing spics the moment they came here illegally, destroying their homes, violence against their kids in school, etc and most importantly, cut their welfare, they wouldnt have come in such numbers.

at this point, to fix california we just need to overthrow the federal gov itself and start actually expelling non-white people

Unlikely as hell but expect some backlash against establishment dems over the recent vehicle and gas tax increases. Barely any local politician brought to light the increase in basic necessity costs that would result from it alone. More will dribble into the Bernie camp but some will also start leaning Right.

we dont want your shitskin vote, we dont want you shitskins on our side. we want white areas without you. not to mention that you always vote together with the niggers against us every chance you get.
no real right winger would accept le based subhumans, thats just pathetic and embarassing. go back to voting in a bloc with niggers against whites, youre both equally unwelcome.

Texans would be much happier in general if there were no federal laws at all about anything, but especially about morality.

The interesting debate would be on whether Austin should have any morality laws. Most people I know would go for the "let father run the family" knowing that it means a few weird things will happen here and there, but its better than mandating the state kidnap kids for no reason (and holy shit the unintended outcomes from "protecting kids" via institutionalization, trials, deposition, and ruining the life of the adult involved when the issue is consensual underage sex...). As things are now a kid not wearing a seatbelt is mandated to be taken into police custody. That's a big fucking insane.

I was born in Texas, actually, and did some human terrain work there a few years back. So this particular one is of interest to me. California, however, was a big surprise last year. I had no idea how profoundly pro-MAGA most of that state is.

Mark my words, there will come a day when you'll be praying for Obama to return just as the liberals pray for Nixon to return.

Already i've seen some Conservatives saying Bill Clinton wasn't that bad.

Trump got more 8% more hispanic votes as a percent of population than mccain/romeny.
he got 2 more points with blacks too.

kill yourself faggot. and kasich? hope your'e fucking trolling he's a democrat in practice.

>Gillespie
>bannonite

HE WAS LITERALLY FUNDED BY THE BUSH FAMILY, HE CAMPAIGNED WITH GEORGE W. BUSH

Fuck you're retarded

Texas is 60% Evangelical Protestant, more than Alabama. It will never be liberal.

Bill Clinton was awful, his president took in more immigrants than any in history if I recall correctly. He is kalergi reincarnated

Chad's pumping and dumping between Stacys thighs

Sup Forums needs to meme the State of Jefferson into reality.

>pro-maga
>herds of beaners voting for hillary as many times as possible is pro-maga

Lol. I don’t care about country club republicans in CA even old white people in Anaheim hills went from Reagan, Bush SR & JR, McCain, Romney, then finally to Hillary. I’m more interested in the booming White Suburbanite demographic as a whole but even in CA and the younger working class voters who voted for Obama who then voted for Trump in the Northeast/Mid Atlantic/Rust Belt. Also your concern shilling is pretty weak

>A Republican saying the man who signed the AWB wasn't all that bad.
Fuck off outta here boy.

Ted Cruz would've been fine too, though Trump is just liberal fodder. Dude's causing suburbs to vote transgender people into power.

The divide is less between states and more urban/rural, California's just more urban so it votes left more since cities for whatever reason breed left wing thinking more, perhaps it's due to the regular international exposure shaping their identity to something else... Though I am not sure if Tokyo has that problem too or not, seeing how right wing japan's government is.

Americans you mean.

Racial supremacy is a lost cause, but surely you could at least try and ensure cultural supremacy? America for what it's worth is very good at that unlike Europe. We have people from all over the world speak English within a generation.

>raygun legalized the beaners
>then clinton liberalized immigration law to let all their cousins in mexico enter
>but they still didn't qualify due to being shit tier so he also allowed them to massively flood the border illegally as well

Obongo got upset because illegals weren't coming like they used to, so instead he upped "refugees" to new highs and flooded as many tons as he could.

No, really. I said "most of that state". I didn't say downtown LA where what you are talking about actually no-shit does happen.

Strong voter laws alone would dramatically cut the anti-MAGA vote. Check one of those county maps of voting results. MOST of California is red. Just three or four pockets of blue hair out there -- but they are loaded up with illegals packed in like fish in a can.

No it’s not. Urban America is 32% of the US and 72.5% Non White. Suburbs are 50% of the US and are 76% White in total. Rural areas are 18% of the US and are 85% White in total. Suburbanites and Rural dwellers voted 62% and 72% for Trump respectively including Non White voters.

With any luck lil kim will nuke ca and set off the san andreas. We need you rocket man

>voting mentally diseased into lib areas is a bad thing
They're crippling themselves with the virtue signaling. They'll be inept and easy to take advantage of.

Do u even live in CA?

I’m in CA I’m not fucking leaving. I live in Sonoma County

Lol you are a sad person. NOVA were the tranny was elected is not suburban it’s called Exurban and it’s counted in with big cities. How Republicans were holding these seats is beyond me.

LA has 20 million people in it. CA goes red the day earth collides with mars and not a moment sooner.

>Almost everyone I met outside of LA, San Francisco and Sacramento were closet Trump supporters.
all 6 of them? it's not like it matters when the population centers are so heavily concentrated in and around the cities.

10.1 - 10.2 million in the County. Not even 14 mil in the whole metropolis

Suburban CA still favors Trump. Stupid children

that's US citizens, hombre ;)

New York will go red again before you ever do. That's saying something too.

Illegals are counted in most population estimates pendejo

>but surely you could at least try and ensure cultural supremacy?
No, genetics is culture. Ive seen your disgusting people's culture first hand. Teenage pregnancies, dirty homes, thug culture, no. I don't want anything to do with you. If we must segregate america again then so be it.
> America for what it's worth is very good at that unlike Europe. We have people from all over the world speak English within a generation.
That's because Europe is smart. Don't let shitskins assimlate to your culture and speak your languauge / mix races with you. You shitskins are only in western society to clean toilets and pick fruit, you dont need english for that.

suburban CA clearly doesn't mean shit then because CA still went blue and will probably continue to go that way

>Based Gulliver Poster

Engines pumping and thumping in time

Ok fair enough 52% isn’t enough. Especially when old Whites in Anaheim hills flip over to liberal politics. Also I’m just not happy he called Exurban NOVA suburbs.

Yet America grows more than Europe constantly and has all the military weapons.

Europe meanwhile is being molested by China.

America’s SUBURBS excel that’s why this country gets by even though we still lack on paper. BTW the tranny win in an EXURB of D.C.

>CA results in 2016 suggest otherwise.
Those results were totally fraudulent, he did much better than whatever 32% they gave him. Why do you think Hilldawg "won" the popular vote? All fraud from CA.

CA will be dealt with in time, D.C. first.

I'm glad you like america better. dont go to europe

No, I don't live there. I spent several months immediately prior to the 2016 election traveling all over California, mostly training police and fire departments -- so I saw most of the state, and everything outside of the major cities was conservative as fuck. I remember going through Sutter Creek (its a quaint, white little wine town with a really good pizza place and a ragtime piano festival) for my first stop (we were setting up ranges and a DZ at a nearby airfield) and... holy shit, there were Trump signs EVERYWHERE. Blew me away.

I realized after visiting a few more towns, though, that this was pretty normal. Even the spics in the rural areas were pro-MAGA.

LA and San Francisco, though... very different tone. San Francisco is already basically owned by the new Soviets. LA is a weird mishmash, but mostly anyone who was "with her" at the time had never really thought about their position, and everyone who actually was pro-MAGA would not dare utter the name Trump without preceding it with "fucking".

I visited the American Airlines pilots' lounge at LAX, and every person in there was a closet Trumper -- but nobody could say it until I blurted it out to break the ice, and then everyone piled on -- even the two black guys.

So no, the vast majority of the state in terms of area is profoundly conservative. I had never expected that. The pockets of liberal support are essentially enclaves, but are extremely dense with population -- and that's also where the hives of illegals are.

white people in cali are conservative. living around non-whites does that do you.
in the cities you will find whites who are lefties because they are so surrounded with nonwhites that they feel that they have to just be leftist to live normie lives. They are living in 25% white cities after all.
Cali also has a lot of "whites" in the cities like sand nigs and castizos who arent white on anything but census, so it throws the "white vote" off.

>we

your cats can't vote.

Won't make a difference. People have been saying that Florida and Texas would turn blue for like 60 years.

In order for your state to turn blue, it needs to reach a superior level of human evolution. A higher state of consciousness. The state needs to reach such such a high level of civilization that its population can collectively encompass profound issues of the human condition and come together to work towards a more efficient and enlightened society.

That will never happen to either Texas or Florida because there are too many rural and suburban retards.

God damn it. Midwest old fag here and I was just about to go to bed, but then I saw this thread. Fuck California and every bottle blond that comes with it. I'm hoping that the recent volcanic eruption in the pacific will cause enough seismic activity to trigger the fault line. Good night and by good night I mean see you in hell.

I WANT A GIRL WITH A SHORT SKIRT AND A LOOOOONG JACKET!

Stand fast, brother.

You're a dumbass. Everybody hates lefties and say they lack work ethic. There's a lot of entitled whites around here too.

I confirm that this is the general state of CA. It is far from totally lost. It is only hamstrung politically.

>CA. It is far from totally lost.

Hasn’t happened in California either yet here we are.

You can't confirm the current state of CA if you live in Fresno.