Roy Moore takes a 5 point lead in new poll

Roy Moore takes a 5 point lead in new poll
twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/935379833227374593
Up 8 points overall vs the last poll

Nobody gives a fuck, do some real fucking campaigning instead of flooding this board with shit.

bretty gud

>Oh look, Jew puppeteer party A's candidate is beating Jew puppeteer party B's candidate.

Retard. Moore is against the globalists which is why they sprung these fake rape allegations on him. This would be a huge win for the nationalist movement, showing that we can win even if falsely accused of pedophilia.

>NOOOOO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! WHY WON'T THOSE HEYSEEDS BELIEVE THE WASHINGTON POST?!

Kek is this the guy who molested kids at the mall or something? Are these old pedo fucks the best you have to represent you?

>Nobody gives a fuck
What’s wrong, faggot? You mad that nobody is falling for the fake news about Roy Moore?

Everyone knows the stories are true. People in Alabama are voting for him because they literally believe that Dems are worse than pedos.

>Roy Moore takes a 5 point lead in new poll
Don't trust the polls. Make you sure you vote even if it looks like he'll win without your help.

nice

Let's take a look at this signature. He writes some stuff telling the girl she's beautiful. Leaves the date "Christmas 1997" then writes "Love, Roy" switches to a different color pen and writes the rest of his name including his title "D.A." for District Attorney, which is totally normal when signing a 15 or 16 year old girl's yearbook. Next he writes the date again just to make sure she remembers, but this time he decides the write his 7's in a different script just because.

>still trusting polls

>shitty attempt at d&c
people are tired of the neocon/neolib horseshit. your smears arent effective. besides, isnt a significant portion of the left calling for more pedo acceptance? if they believe he did what they claim he did, maybe they should show up and vote for the guy.

Nigga it's Love, Ray

That makes the poem actually rhyme

topkek

Hypothetically speaking, if there was 100% undeniable proof of the allegations, you agree that people shouldn't vote for him, right?

lol it's their puppeteer so they planted fake rape charges? assuming this is true I could think of many better ways to handle their puppet.

if there was solid evidence then i would think he would have been thrown in jail back some 30 years ago when it happened. not a few months before the election, and the most vocal harpy was a clinton employee.

>even in hypothetical he doesn't answer
So answer the question, you dodging faggot. Do you or do you not agree that people shouldn't vote for Moore based on this undeniable evidence?

To beat a democrat, I'll forgive a 40 year old issue.

They're going to do the same to us, and we have a war to win.

Lmao, he was trying to breadcrumb and he failed miserably. Nice job not falling for it, user.

>see the accusations are unfounded, stupid libs I'll vote for him
>even if the accusations WERE 100% founded I still would for him

At least you're honest. I love when people talk out of their ass about "unfounded allegations" acting like if it was confirmed they wouldn't vote.

Side note, glad the right wing doesn't care about the age of consent.

>when the democrat scandals backfire on them

Let me get this straight, in September there was a special runoff primary to replace Jeff Session's seat in Alabama. Moore is running against the swamp creature Senator Luther Strange (who is endorse by Mitch McConnell)....NO sexual allegations are made during this election because the Swamp thought Moore would lose. Yet he wins, and THEN the 40 year old accusations come flooding because Moore has a good chancing of winning the seat, and supports Trump's Agenda. Moore being elected means that cucks like John McCain can't stop legislation like healthcare repeal..

Honestly, at this point I don't give a fuck if Moore did it or not. This is so obviously a political hit job, that I just want him to win too upset Dems and RINO's.

The people are basically saying they would rather have a kiddy diddler than a liberal. Liberals will spin that as people from Alabama are bad but it's more that people think Roy Moore is the lesser of two evils.

No, we are saying the man is innocent until proven guilty. If these 40 year old accusations are proven true (which they wont be) then just vote him out, or have the Congress kick him out. Where is the problem? Why didn't these accusations come out two months ago when he was in a primary against swamp creature Luther Strange? Oh yah, because Congress thought Moore had no chance of winning.

The accusations about Roy Moore molesting children are CONFIRMED! It's SETTLED SCIENCE just like climate change!

Doug Jones supports legal abortion and opposes gun rights. Having a pro-murder/anti-constitution candidate is gonna bite Dems in the ass.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

He did not sex her, she was in marriage age and he was single. This is literally a big stinky pile of nothing.

>New Hampshire
>13

U wot m8?

Go fuck hourself you pathetic shill.

Does the realization your existence is pointless, expendable and invalidated ever strike you deeper than when you go home every night, alone, and you're staring down at your microwaved dinner for one?

Can't Goy the Roy! #Loveislove

>New Hampshire isn’t BASE-

Once people saw the Dems weren't any different it really hurt their shot against Moore. Sad thing is that he likely did something horrific but nobody is going to change if they don't see the other side changing as well

>They both are our plants, goy, no need to vote!
I see what you're doing, mister Shekelstein