We are all civil, intelligent upper class men here

We are all civil, intelligent upper class men here.
Which do you find easier to read?

if you can read them, they are both easy to read

The digital watch is obvioulsy easier to read, but it cant even begin to scrape the surface of the tradition that is a true mechanical watch.

Left is easier to read quickly and precisely. Right to look good.

digital faces are more precise, analog faces look better
if you don't plan to arrive exactly on time with nothing to spare like some high schooler, it shouldn't make a difference

My grandpa worked on them for a living. I wish I had half of his mechanical abilities.

As a Brexiteer, I prefer the right. But I become violent when the minute hand obscures the date and I have to wait to find out what day it is.

I don't care if it's functional. Watches that have this many color schemes look retarded

The thinking man's wrist computer.

I literally bought the watch on the left on 6-12-96 and I still have it

>5:22

>giving a single shit about objects and the illusion of status that brings you

by all means keep lining the pockets of the accessory jew. keep spending your goybucks on the equivalent to a purse

the minute hand can be difficult to read precisely

timestamp checked

I never understood the aversion against digital watches. It's much easier to read. That said, both are obsolete.

a classic wind up watch is the only way. don't forget to wind it.

I have one of these to apply to any thread FFS.

Why would you buy a Casio when you can get a Timex with the indiglo? Casio is for spleebs.

who else here /luminox/?
>watch is made in israel
>contains glowing radioactive tritium, which is a byproduct and important component of the development of nuclear weapons
>but israel isn't supposed to have a nuclear weapons program...

>the equivalent to a purse
Your summation is more accurate than you know. Prior to WW1, wristwatches were considered a woman's accessory. Men carried pocket watches. Wristwatches only became popular with men when they proved harder to lose in the trenches. After the war, the utilitarian justification for them was gone, but the preference remained.

Also, Pilsner ale was traditionally considered a woman's drink. In during WWII beer companies began brewing it to appeal to women, as the men weren't there to drink the stouts and lagers they traditionally favored, and the men who came back just started drinking girl's beer. I digress, though.

real men need more than just two modes of time. its 2017, be a gentlemen and evolve.

Watches are man jewelry. If you want to know the (accurate) time, check your phone.

G-Shock 5158 Master Mixed Race here. Best of both worlds.
>minimal
>glowing hands
>small multifunction display with dual time, date, etc

Poorfag

Nah, my dad had a SCIENTIFIC calculator watch. All kinds of crazy functions, ugly af - but I'd rock one today if I could find one in good shape

left is for aspergers and trads. Right is for chads and bros.

for that price? HA!

I got that fucking Casio from my grandfather 17 years ago as a gift, and he got it some time during the 80s. To this day, I have only changed the batteries once, when I got it, and only issue it has is the backlight no longer works.

>Pilsner ale
No such thing.

the thinking mans watch would be a slide rule watch

What jackass beta male needs both Universal AND Meridiem Time told to him? Either one takes a millisecond to translate to the other if you're not a brainlet.

you have to wind it twice a day. But I only wear it when feeling special.

but I am Jewish user so I'm feeding the.... well you know how it goes with us.

Assuming the analogue watch isn't cluttered with useless shit, they're the same to me.

no no, master race here

The best time is Greenwich Mean Time.
Adjust your clocks!

ughhh disgusting

please user, tell me about the brand of shoes you own?

there was this cool one that had the seasons months star chart all wind up, but it was a fortune.

newfag. kek blessed my post and you argue. im assuming you must be a convert from sharia blue. So let me give you some basic 4chins rules: 1. there is no Sup Forums. ever. 2. ignore all the other rules. 3. op is a faggot. 4. tits of BTFO. 4. go to Sup Forums before you come to Sup Forums. once you are done finding the diamond in the ruff among those mongrels you can graduate and continue posting on Sup Forums. 5. poo in loo. 6. aussies suck at posting, canada is keks chosen people, hence the anomisity towards us. 7. suck my dick fagggot. gawd i h8 u. 8. i see right through you shit b8 m8 f8ggt.

Literal fag

converse black high tops, Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG

so what are your shoes for?

i prefer sun dials

>never understood the aversion against digital watches

being digital watches only show the current time and an analog watch shows the passing of time better. You know it's the same 15min of course but something about that hand sweep and how you just move past 25% of the distance around the dial really drives it home.
Plus being watches are not really needed as much now so the entire point is the wearing of a small mechanical device, just to do so. It's the only jewelry that is acceptable for a man to wear outside of a wedding ring.

implying nowadays wrist watch are used as actual watches
it's just a accessory
not sure what this has do to with politics could as well just start Sup Forums fashion thread for some top tier cringe posts

Only Rolex worth a shit are Submariner and Daytona

you do realize there are plenty of careers where digital equipment that can send/receive radio signals are not allowed.

I was ASKING, not implying.
fuck you and your implying shit to think you sound like you passed 3rd grade.

obviously right. Everyone worldwide understands a dial.

>not having an internal clock
scrubs

>$10 plastic watch is a status symbol
do you have a blanket made of newspapers?

I think what he meant user was if you can't be nice about anything then turn it on other people.

TIME IS A JEWISH CONSTRUCT

Makes no difference, both easy to read, also 24hr clock is easy all the same.
I know people that still have a hard time reading the dial though.

who gives a fuck what he meant say he's homeless.

It's a dive watch. It's colored that way for a reason.

Yes, I own one my self. I like it also I never have to wind it or put a battery in it.

The watch on the right doesn't say 5:22 so clearly it's inferior. What else you got there Copernicus?

>falling for the two-hand watch jew

flag checks out

This would drive me insane!

holy fuck that's a shit design what the fuck

Digital easier to read.
Analogue is easier to plan and segment time into 'minutes to go' to a particular time.

Adding hours and minutes is a breeze on an analogue.

excellent answer user thank you

>autism: the watch

I have an Audemars, Rolex, and a Breitling. My Breitling has a chrono hand which is separate from the hour and minute hand so it is much easier to glance at and know the time. However, having been raised by a colonel and having all of his Timex watches be in 24 hour time I find that the easiest to draw the time from. It's only a fraction of a second of difference but I personally like glancing at my wrist, especially when trying to exit a social gathering without seeming rude.

Digi watch with tons of little gadgets on them.
Casio makes fair calculators but MILSPEC HIGH-TECH TACTICAL RAZER GAMER-GEAR 11/10 watches.
But seriously I really recommend Casio watches just so I can shill out for shekels.

>comp

Chrono's if you want analog precision and minimalist elegance. I wear one of my Rolexes, my Omega or my Cartier for State or corporate functions. For EDC, its the standard Casio's or a beater Timex. If I'm feeling fun i'll pull one of my Maratac diver's.

Of all the watches, Cartier has the best brand recognition amid the Oligarchs and politicians. Omega has too much brand recognition and while a cool watch, esp. amid old Artillery families, it can be distracting vs. lower profile solutions with higher build quality.

If you really want to get turbo autist, building your own watch is about as complicated as kitbashing a good gaming computer and can be done using OEM parts from Jeweler catalogues.

the sushi or your life?

I can read both of them easily. I prefer analog watches.

> I'll wear
douche

>Cloudy with a chance of shitposting
>pic related

>fish phone out of pocket
>check time
>phone back in pocket
vs.
>rotate arm and wrist
>check time
>back to business

The phone is nice but the watch is fast.

i prefer both