Roy Moore Opens Up 49–44 Lead in Alabama

>Alabama Republican Roy Moore has reopened a 49–44 lead over Democrat Doug Jones in the race for U.S. Senate. In Change Research’s third poll since the sexual misconduct allegations against Moore first surfaced on November 9, we found that he has completely erased the 3-point lead Jones had opened up in mid-November. Moore’s lead is now just as large as it was just after the story broke.

medium.com/@ChngRsrch/moore-opens-up-49-44-lead-in-alabama-just-9-of-trump-voters-believe-allegations-against-moore-6d74baa84a68

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c54Jbm40vbM
washingtonpost.com/politics/retired-marine-colonel-to-launch-alabama-senate-write-in-campaign/2017/11/27/08816f4c-d394-11e7-9461-ba77d604373d_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9Vt02hvkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roy Moore will win

>Moore’s lead is now just as large as it was just after the story broke.
this is what happens when the media trains people to move on to a new major story every two weeks
it works

Roy “Old enough to bleed, old enough for me” Moore

is roy moore a chantard?

Democrats are flooding this race with over $250,000 a day.

Yet you know on December 13, if Roy Moore wins, they'll be right there saying "w-we wanted to lose this race the whole time; Moore being in Congress hurts Republicans in the midterms!" Their mainstream media allies will be right there pushing that post-loss spin too. "Good news for Democrats!"

Whenever someone tries to claim Democrats think they'd be better off with a Moore win, just remind them that their actions and money speak a lot louder. They want to win this race, badly. If they truly believed their own bullshit about Moore hurting Republicans, they would not be spending this kind of dough.

Very true.

Everything moves so fast now.

Will they play this at his victory party?
youtube.com/watch?v=c54Jbm40vbM

Pure jizz all over the screen when Roy Moore wins. The tears and screeching will be music to my ears.

The mental gymnastics required to make this post are so outstanding that you now qualify for the 2020 olympics.

They know they can't beat him straight on so they will give him a death by 1000 cuts. They're going to chip away at him little by little

washingtonpost.com/politics/retired-marine-colonel-to-launch-alabama-senate-write-in-campaign/2017/11/27/08816f4c-d394-11e7-9461-ba77d604373d_story.html

It makes me sad that he is in a position to only break ties in the Senate. I wanted to watch him become governor and let Alabamians really get a taste of his leadership skills.

You obviously weren’t paying attention after the republicans won all those special elections. The Jewish media called a victory because the democrats got more of a vote margin than the last election. It was pathetic.

>Democrats are flooding this race with over $250,000 a day.

Holy fuck lol. I think democrats have the same fears cuckservatives have now: All cuckservatives up for re-election in 2018 will get primaried-out with the hard right, and they with win the general mid-term elections. The hard right replacements will not be bound by the national GOP, superpacs, or other jew money. They will likely spite them for trying to character assassinate them or jew them the entire election.

The McCain, Graham, jewing is coming to an end, and people will not be duped into another round of "Tea Party" bullshit. The zioboomers are dying off and the eternal kike is starting to get worried.

Don't you have to find another used up whore to pretend she got felt up by Roy Moore?

Meh, that story is a big whatever. They couldn't recruit Luther Strange, and it's some literal who, who'll probably get a triple-digit number of votes when it's all said and done.

>trusting polls

user you know better.

We'll find out after its over.

This means nothing. The guy is a nobody and it's a write in so no one will even know he's on the ballot. This dude literally wont get even 500 votes total and none of the people who vote for him would have voted for Moore.

The left has failed
Moore will win

It's Alabama. Roy Moore is going to win.

I don't know why the Democrats have been making heroic last stands in conservative strongholds lately.
People don't even give a shit about the national media here. They don't control opinions here because most people in Alabama resent the national media due to the fact that 9/10 times we get attention from them it's just them calling us rural and suburban retards.

After 10 or 15 "scandals" dug up by out-of-state carpetbagger jews do nothing, it immunizes him to even legitimate criticism, à la Trump. There ARE consequences to the kikenpresse crying "wolf" so many times.

The retard's post, and mine, have nothing to do with the dem's bad electoral showing. I have no disputes over the realities of their political losses and attempts to cover loss with positive press.

Can you read?

Nah. There are enough already for me to believe already. Pedos are sometimes politicians, we already know this. Fuck em

They're trying to "lame duck" Trump ASAP and/or trying to gain enough seats in Congress to forcibly remove him from office. There have been no opening for the Dems though. There are no purple areas that voted for Trump that they can flip back to blue. They don't have an alternative message to Trump that appeals to all the working white people they pissed off. Things like the NFL are NOT helping democrats win either. It is just solidifying them as the "fuck white people" party.

All the have is $18B from Soros, and "fuck white people". This is why they're fine with spending so much. They will double down on bad ideas with big money.

>it's another episode of "no one knows what I'm talking about except me and I will take 10 posts to explain"
neck yourself

>The retard's post

You mean yours? Guy literally said nothing incorrect, nor did you refute any point.

Not here to explain or refute. I think Moore's a pedo. That's my only point.

Ok, but your posting style still indicates that you're a fag.

Look, I'm all about fucking over the left, but this guy....
I mean, I'll go ahead and say I believe him. I don't really know but I always give men the ben of the doubt over women.
That being said, here's my point.

THE IRONY. People like this man waged a war against sexual immorality and made the act of older men and teenagers fooling around a crime worse than murder, in the US. The religious right and progressive left shared that common belief. For different reasons but they both did. And both still do.
Now, I don't want some holy roller fuck like this anywhere near the US government. He's a problem. He's not "better than the other guy", hes as bad as the other guy in his own dumb-ass way. The fact that he supports the shit that has lead to his trouble is stocked-and-labeled proof of this.

This is the kind of guy that wants to make your lives hell. Just like his opponent. STOP FALLING FOR IT YOU DOPES.

thanks k got it friend that was a good post

They played the same playbook in 2016 and got fucked

In reality, the polls barely changed at all. They just skew them to make it look like their hit pieces were hurting his numbers. Almost no Alabama Rs were believing this bullshit just before an election.

No shit. The timing was so poor on the media's end, it gave him way too much time to fight back on the obviously fabricated charges. Even if there was fire to the fake smoke, that's too much time in political terms to recover. Plus, it's a fucking Alabama Senate race, do you think they're going to elect a Democrat? Fucking morons.

it's not the democrats who made the story, it was Drumpf and the GOP establishment cocksuckers. They wanted Luther Strange, couldn't get him, so they get the Roy "The Kiddy Diddler" Moore.

Literally nothing wrong with a thirty year old man dating and flirting with a teenager over seventeen. Why won't anyone just come out and say this.

Expect more fake news.
Soros has 15 billion to burn.
The swamp must be drained and burned.
Fear of Roy Moore is proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9Vt02hvkI