They're here

They're here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H567uuR0y8Q&t=0m50s
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/2016/11/30/dragon-ball-super-manga-collected-edition-vol-2-cover-art-toyotaro-comment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zen-Chan are going to be the final boss?

judging from the pic everyone seems to have normal hands
interesting

He is a nice person, he wouldn't do that.

THE BIG GETE STAR ENABLED ME TO CHEAT DEATH!

trash post, you need to type "Dragon Ball Super" into the title newbie.

>kaio with a prism head
what

Part of the new Opening

youtube.com/watch?v=H567uuR0y8Q&t=0m50s

Post your favorite page

He deleted 6 universes in a tantrum. Future Zen-Oh deleted Zamasu´s universe because he was annoying.

Who?

are you missing an eye or something?
what are you talking about?

He didn't destroy the universe just Earth. And I'm sure he had a good reason for those other universe to go.

according to Toei's official timeline on their website he destroyed the Universe.

user is talking about third Kai on the left with a cone hat.

Well that makes fuck all sense because Goku time warped back to grab him. He couldn't go back to a nonexistant universe. And Zeno specifically says "A planet like this must be destroyed"

>And Zeno specifically says "A planet like this must be destroyed"
he said "a world like this must be destroyed" and there's no explanation for the void that he was floating in.

Thats a GoD

so he doesn't know how to count
got it

okay but those are synonyms. I think the more reasonable explanation is toei got some shit wrong again. I guess we'll see if Universe 10 shows for the tournament

Quit being a cunt.

yep you're right, I simply said Kai because user did.

Lots of blood effects. It will be a death tournament or what?

>He didn't destroy the universe just Earth.

Watch the episode again

Its connected to a black robe = kaio

Reminder that Blackfags will never, ever recover.

to me it looks like the black robes belong to the people beside the hat person.
Besides, the hats belong to the GoDs.

Well thats the one way for that ending to be complete nonsense. How can something that has been destroyed exist. Goku went back to the exact same place. That location shouldn't exist anymore if he destroyed the universe.

but what if this was all part of their master plan and Black somehow gets Rose next chapter?

It just means that everything in the universe was destroyed, it's still void you can move in, what's the problem?

>left 6 GoD
>right 4 GoD
>only 10 universes
THE PURGE HAS ALREADY BEGUN

Anime Black was pretty obvious about getting beat up = getting stronger, i don't think manga mentioned it yet

Nah, he will get SSR next chapter. But it's still fun to see them getting mad because of this chapter.

Well then the Universe wasn't destroyed just its contents. It just can't make sense.

>I havent reached that form YET
>All to GAIN the ultimate body
>Black had to fight Trunks in SSJ but then stopped needing it at some point
cant be any less subtle than that

>Manga Black being a boring jobber like all the other super manga villains having any bearing on the perfection that is anime Black
You are a funny guy.

>i don't think manga mentioned it yet
manga going to probably just rely on zenkai boosts from Kibito styled heals from Zamasu.

>that one queer Blackfag that can't stop RPing every day
It's time for you to seek help.

Posted this last thread.
This moment is such a perfect match up of tense and silly that I love it. It's really the perfect way to end a tournament arc.

They are in pairs of Gods of Destruction in white and Gods of Creation in the darker color. There may even less o.O

Why is goku such an idiot?

>Implying I am that guy
Scratch that you are hilarious.
I don't even know that was a thing.

you are him.
>"muh anime Black is perfection! xD"
You can't hide from us.

yeah right user.

The best part about Black is that fucking finally. FINALLY someone besides Goku beat the final arc boss.

>Toyo fans are the ones that like the anime-original content
lol

>The best part about Black is that fucking finally. FINALLY someone besides Goku beat the final arc boss.
it's just a parallel to Gohan getting all the attention in the original Cell arc.

>Well then the Universe wasn't destroyed just its contents

So basically the same

Gohan only got attention during the Cell games. Before that he didn't do shit during the arc.

Not really. The Universe is there still its just empty. Thats like saying you destroy an apartment complex when you move the furniture out.

Of course Universe 10 will be in the tournament. F. Zeno destroyed the multiverse in the future timeline, not anything in the present

Everyone knows Toyofags love GT and SSJ4

the point is he got the final blow on the villain.

Punch drunk.

>He's coming back for the Universal Tournament

I'm so fucking happy

Hol up. So is Vegeta's ssj2 stronger than Goku's ssj3 in the manga? Toranksu said that he was getting his ass handed to him by base Goku black, and it was stated that Trunk's ascended ssj2 was almost on par if not better than Goku's ssj3, but Vegetable's ssj2 was beating the shit out of ssj Bracku.

No you'd have to make a new term like "Toyblefags" or "AFfag".
Loving GT is a Toeishill trait considering it's TOEI's OC donut steel.

Good point

Did someone besides Goku get the final blow there? I was pretty sure Gohan was about to lose until their magic family Kamehameha

>Toyblefags
Toyotaro and toyble are literally the same person.

The only difference is that Zeno didn't move anything, he destroyed it

I mean, that's why everything was shinning when he returned, rather than the usual black void with stars. It was a way to show a destroyed universe.

but the point i'm making is that this troll is using the term Toyopedros to label all mangafans. All mangafans aren't Toyblefans.

To be fair, Gohan and Goku AND Vegeta were the ones who defeated Cell

Then how did the time machine know where to go? That place should have ceased to exist. That void in it's place should be something totally different but it was in the same spot.

t. GT-Loving Manga-reading Toyopedro

Even then what the fuck are you talking about did anyone mention mangafags?
I only spoke of toyofags.
Why are you so offended, nobody mentioned mangafags anywhere in that reply chain?
Seems to me that you are just a backpedaling toyofag.

What if he moved to DBGT timeline?

He'd be at home with the rest of the garbage.

The location still exists. By your logic Zenou would have killed himself since EVERYTHING shoudl have ceased to exist.

I found amazing how at the beginning of the cell games Vegeta says they shouldn't give goku a senzu or help him, later goku says the same when Gohan is fighting, because mah saiyan honor and in the end the decided to go charging against Cell and attacking when he got distracted.

I think Father Son Kamehameha is more symbolic. When we see Goku talking to Gohan he's just got a hand on King Kai's back talking to him. But Goku is "metaphorically" assisting Gohan. He's coaching Gohan along with the blast, Pepping him up and making sure he puts everything into the blast.

I don't believe it's meant to be seen as literal.

hi SeththeProgrammer here.
just wanted to tell you that the manga is fucking shite. keep watching the anime trust me its better.

this isn't backpedalling, I'm just trying to help your dumb troll post out which is all about labelling people. Toyopedro is your derogatory term of mangafans and has nothing to do with real Toyotaro fanboys.

>SeththeCuck endorses the anime

Welp
Manga wins

>Rapes Baby, Super 17 and the shadow dragons at the same time with "muh rage of friendship"
>Becomes the Trunks Show

if you are a dragonball fan.
watch the anime.

>non-canon Black is "perfection"

Who cares? Not even canon.

It becomes DBTT

fuck off bitch
you just butthurt black got fucked

With two of himself and two of his girlfriend, he's already got sitcom material

But the anime is primary canon lmao

Reminder that the anime is literally, LITERALLY Toeishit filler who went against Toriyama's wishes and made bullshit edits and cuts to this arc.

Based Toyotaro is finishing Toriyama's vision in the -canon- version of Super in the manga.

Look forward to it!

I don't think Logic applies to Zeno, he is basically God. Not a god. God.

black manga's version makes no sense what so ever and if you are a dragonball fan you shoul stick with the manga.

anime:
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.

Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

Manga:
kanzenshuu.com/2016/11/30/dragon-ball-super-manga-collected-edition-vol-2-cover-art-toyotaro-comment/

Since it’s Akira Toriyama-sensei doing the original story, the manga has a slightly different approach than the TV anime, which results in a different kind of production. I hope you all enjoy that aspect of it

It's pretty obvious Vegeta wanted to steal the kill like the asshole he is

Primary canon is the outline that Toriyama sends to both Toei and Toyotaro, everything else is just not canon.

You're given the opportunity to rewrite Broly.

What would you do different?

>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

Literally proclaiming right there that it isn't his work anymore in the anime. It's not his vision.

That's why he places himself in the role of a fan to watch it together with us.

Manga confirmed canon version after all.

>same boring interview

Do you have this on-hand, lmao???
Mangohans confirmed autistic
Anime primary canon confirmed

Primary canon is anime

How can this be!?

He wants to kill Vegeta, not Goku

Also he's a gentleman

Reminder:
>both the anime and manga are based loosely on Tori's lay-out
>equal footing
>Anime is more popular and is ahead, therefore supersedes

Until manga usurps it in BOTH popularity and plot-placement, you'll be second-fiddle ;)

>It was bait

You got me user, I'll give you a 6/10

>both the anime and manga are based loosely on Tori's lay-out

Except it isn't, you fucktard. Toriyama directly works with Toyotaro as the writer counterpart to Toyotaro's art.

The anime has gone off on its own more than once, and Toriyama and friends are countering them with the new Shuesha studio.

P E R S P E C T I V E

He isn't Bulk mode fail Saiyan. That proves that Broly is a fail.

>Until manga usurps it in BOTH popularity and plot-placement, you'll be second-fiddle ;)
It doesn't matter what you think about it's popularity, the deed is already done.
Shueisha/Jump is the definitive franchise rights owner and they publicly stated that the manga is the original story overseen by Toriyama and that's why the next canon arc is going to be based off Toyotaro's storyboards.
It's win win really, the anime's quality will increase, and Toriyama's vision is seen through by his successor in both mediums.