What did he mean by this

What did Jordan Peterson mean by anti semitism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO

Why the fuck do fags even pay attention to this guy?
He literally gives basic bitch reddit-tier self help advice and people pay him for it.

>oh fuck, the leftists called me a Nazi again. Better tweet some pro-Jew shit immediately.

Cool story bro.

i think the professor doth protest too much.

literally all of peterson's own anxieties and mental issues are a result of having to recognize that with his own intellect and charisma he could quite easily be "literally Hitler" himself and arguably it would be a good thing.

Meh he's alright I just don't agree with his political stance.

If only he would take an authoritarian lead but I doubt he has it in him.

I appreciate cultures without being proud of them. Most cultures have some positive aspects to them (some are useless). It's also a fact that some cultures are objectively superior to others.

Also, who stops the hatred that Jewish people have towards non-Jews? Why are they off limits?

he's getting butthurt that pol is shitting on his whole philosophy

the individual will be crushed by the masses. you have to work together as a group, or, the only way to do anything of consequence

his own rhetoric is lacking. the great hero archetype that he loves to constantly reference is only a hero because he works toward a collective goal. not an individual goal

Individualism is good to an extent but the problem is when you raise the individual above everything else. At this point you create weak individuals who destroy what they are suppose to protect.

As the saying goes strong individuals come from stronger families.

oh look another faggot telling white people to be individuals and shiet. he can fuck off

WHO'S WHITE DOOD

I cant help but be reminded how the well oiled Roman legion crushed the individualistic fighting style of the Ghauls. We should be more like Caesar not Vercongeterix.

>that wasn't real Nazism
>seldom
Well, he clearly doesn't post here. :^)

pride
prīd
noun
a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

THEIR SKIN ISN'T INSANELY DARK BROWN SO THEY ARE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

I can't believe people pay this guy money for his bullshit.

he's right, you can't just sign white nationalism into law and say who is and who isn't whi---
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind

loving the little nazi reference he placed in there too to mud the water. what an anti-white piece of shit

He meant that he'd like jews to buy his book

>No one has a genetic interest in their race

Post-modernist nonsense. Hilarious to see Peterson spewing this deconstructionist bullshit. Imagine being so confused by Jewish horseshit that you not only believe, but proudly proclaim, that a type of organism has no genetic interest in securing the safety and well being of fellow organisms of the same type. This is designed as a "we're all one race, the human race" argument but in doing that he undoes even that argument. He sells out the entire species with this non-argument. It's just an intellectual black hole. It's nihilism dressed up as reason, but only barely.

the last status is true as fuck and Sup Forums needs to read it. Everything else he posted was pandering.

>dude kindness lmao

In case you didn't know, vane virtue signaling is enough for the left. Simply profess and you shall be free.

Ahh I’ve seen you listened to Dan Carlin’s Celtic holocaust as well

>claims to dislike postmodernism and neo-marxism
>pushes postmodernist and neo-marxist bullshit
i just started watching his videos. god FUCKING damn it every time i think i find somebody who isn't a retard or kike shill they go and show their true colors

Wait i thought this guy hated post-modernists? He sounds exactly like one? Does he have no idea what Solzy and Jung said about jews for instance? ahahaha what the fuck

>proudly proclaim, that a type of organism has no genetic interest in securing the safety and well being of fellow organisms of the same type
and from the lectures i've been watching he likes to think he has a handle on evolutionary biology

he's another fucking hack. is there anyone who isn't? anyone?

I dont get the hate Peterson gets. He is the ultimate pill against sjws and post modernism.

>Be a narcissist goy, your accomplishments are moah impotant than what you do fah ya peapal

>If ya are thankfall to ya peapal foah what they do you ah a doity pridfall natsi and you don wan any otha group of pealpal ta be like yous

>goyim ah too scayd ta say they ah proud and thankfall foah the posative influences they had on theah community, and dose doity goyim who ah proud should share the blame foah the degenerates larping as real nawtsis

>yah goyim shouldnt be proud oah thankfall fah theah cultcha, that wasnt yah poysonall achievement, yah have no reason ta be thankfall foah such things

But only Jewish people should be proud of and thankful for their kind right Dr. Petersonberg?

You mistake our pride for egoism and not gratitude Dr. Jordanstein

Goes to show you that anybody can have a formal title, but that doesn't mean they are wise.

funny how only academics have trouble identifying who's white. its very clear to everyone 99% of the time. Somehow if Jared Taylor had power on immigration, Ive this odd feeling that he wouldn't be struggling with that question much

>Does he have no idea what Solzy and Jung said about jews for instance?
he routinely walks right up to the JQ and turns around and walks away

>the nazis.. they didn't HATE the jews. they felt DISGUST
>stops there and doesn't examine why the nazis were disgusted with jews

>Dr. Petersonberg?
his name is Juden Peterstein

Already a thread on this faggot, everybody knows that Jordan Peterson is fucking reddit-lite

Clean your room goyim.
Why the fuck should a grown man be telling other men to clean their rooms? They should be doing it already, or their wifeys. Fucking plebs, Dr PHIL is more useful than this guy.

Its just all so tiresome. Id like to remind everyone this all happened before in the 90s. The leftist globalists and marxists in our unis flare up, the le-radical centrist leftists calm them down, dont do anything continue to let our cultures die then this all happens again 10 years later and we are in a worse off positions every time.

Im so fucking DONE with classical liberals and their cancerous ideology.

Why do you guys ride this guy's dick again?

>shhh shh the water isnt boiling my friend its just alittle hotter than it was 10 years ago im sure the water will cool down once the radicals are told to quiet down

I'd love it if all races were thankful for their people, and they took on the responsibility to unfuck/improve their group for the better; their problems wouldn't be our problems anymore and there would be still be segregation, but at least people would look out for what is most important: their own kind. Nobody should take advice from race baiters like you Dr. Judenstein, you are only looking to line your pockets with shekels and encourage racial strife.

Yes, keep claiming you have the best culture while doing nothing to further it and just saying a fat retard running over people, I am sure that will take you far.
If you get mad at him for telling you that you shouldn't rely on your heritage and instead do everything in your power to make it better then you are no better than a nigger

>wahhhh he's not a goosestepping literal Neo nazi so I hate him

fucking this

>defeating a strawman

>Don't be thankful for your people goy, you are more important than your people, but let me tell you why Jews need Zionism to maintain their racial identity, and why you need to support Israel.

He meant to say 'counter judeo-christianity'

also
>minorities
>like
pick one

>Culture already dead before i was old enough to lea...
oh wait i was only shamed for being white my whole life and told how terrible the European history was
>Try to assist in building up western culture
>Shamed for being a racist and told there is no such thing as western culture

I didn't say that you stupid asshole
You know in my 7 years here I never actually hated stormfags but now I truly see how retarded how fucking lazy you faggots are
You'd rather fall back on your history than make it yourself, really?
He didn't say there is no western culture, what the hell and that is exactly his point, that you cannot fucking claim your history is so important while doing nothing to keep making it better
This is why white identitarians (in the us at least) are never taken seriously, because most of them are fat fucking retards that look like methheads

thaigai is right this time

Who says some of us aren't? Sounds to me like you are the one discouraging everyone by throwing out black pills. We have shills here yet you are black pilling your own community

He doesn't have to be any particular thing except what he claims. Honest and rational. And his arguments in defense of the Jews are neither honest nor rational. His attacks on the outer edges and the frontlines of post-modernism, while he defends their inner fortresses, is an inherently irrational act, and more than likely dishonest. And it's that contradiction that gives him his platform. People see him fighting against Orwellian word games re: transgenderism, and feminist overreach, and the assault on masculinity, but these are today's battles solely because yesterday's defeats made them possible. But he doesn't view yesterday's defeats as defeats. He views them as victories and considers himself a victor willing to them. But they are incursions that threaten the survival of our race. In response to that, Peterson invariably vomits up all the same, tired, boring, unconvincing, platitudes about race that the most left-wing of leftists have been poisoning the public with for over a century. Rather than confront people in long form debate, like, say, fellow academic Kevin MacDonald, who could if nothing else help Peterson hone his thoughts on matters like race and the JQ, he avoids those debates at all costs, like all alt-liters do. Because the alt-lite is not after truth and reason. They never have been. They go out of their way to avoid confrontation that might lead to truth and reason.

That's why Peterson a shit.

it also happened in the 30s

hit the nail on the head

Not the vast majority, just look at that faggot Spencer, how could you let some controlled opposition retard like that co-opt the movement? If there is such a thing at least
You guys get mad at him for trying to strengthen individuals and what you fail to see is that a collective of powerful individuals is infinitely more powerful than a mob of fat retards
Also how is me telling people that you should focus on yourself so you are more powerful a blackpill?
How is the fact that they have higher IQs not rational? Are you denying that? Because if you are then you are no better than a nigger
That there is something else than that going on, yes, they are fucking snakes that should not be allowed in any position of power but you don't go about doing that by acting like a dumbass, you go about taking those positions from them from being better than them

Anyway, are you really that mad that someone doesn't have the same views as you? Sounds like your typical SJW to me desu

Peterson doesn't necessarily even disagree with the issues of the day that you highlight. His fundamental problem is being mandated by law to agree with them. A liberal will accept any degeneracy you want as long as it comes as a "freedom".

What do you think comes first, the individual or the "collective"?

the alt-lite is not a movement, it's a business

The individual, there is a reason why there are so many stories about prophets, heroes or leaders.

What are you on about? Did I mention Jewish IQ? This isn't about pride or racial dick measuring. It's about survival. My race is under direct attack. That is what concerns me. Every bit of politics in this country is colored by that reality. To ignore it and pretend it isn't happening serves no purpose. Ignorance isn't going to better me or anybody else.

D R O P P E D

syop iy dr petersom. id s no nic

Individualism is cancer. Luckily it is an unsustainable state of affairs because it is a losing strategy.

so the collective come from the individual? What is the typical motive of said heroes? Fighting for themselves as an individual? Would you say that their ability to manifest as an individual was a result of their collective context or just themselves atomised? Think Leonidas for an example.

>And his arguments in defense of the Jews are neither honest nor rational
I understand that what is going on is dangerous beyond belief and people are just letting it happen, I know that is frustrating but lashing out like a rabid dog at everyone that deviates from your views is going to get you nowhere.
But you know, keep trying to rile up the mob, it's easier for lazy people to reach their goals that way I guess.

What a strange comment from someone who's usually rational. Fighting to save western culture isn't the same as supporting it?

Indeed. Moreover, the prof misses that white people are identified as white whenever it’s a negative for them, whether they want to be or not. Trying pulling “but who’s really white?” to Mugabe or an Arab or a diversity officer

Who the fuck is that and why should I care about his words?

Dude, jews take power through nepotism, etc. you cannot fucking replace them by being better in this democratic system they dominate. Europeans realized that you cannot compete with people who don't play by your societies moral standards or fucking rules, and THAT is the reason they have been kicked out of so many European countries. Seriously, the only non explicitly zionist/global elitist backed president in thus US was (as far as we know) Donald Trump, because he had several million dollars lying around. Even then, look at how much he has been blockaded by these lying kikes and prevented from doing much of anything. You can't win playing by the rules with a cheater.

>vote trump
>support anti immigration politicians
>spread propaganda for them

we're fulfilling the "extend" qualifier there buddy

Do you have a single point you want to get across or are you just here to bash whites because they gave you a spanking you have yet to get over? You literally can't even form a proper sentence and you think you're fit to give advice. YOU sound like an SJW because all you're doing is emotionally lashing out at your intellectual opponents without a single argument.

>so the collective come from the individual?
Yes, the most powerful collectives come from an individual teaching the rest, what he knows
>What is the typical motive of said heroes?
To better themselves in the face of great adversity

I am not against the collective, I am against a collective of retards because all that will accomplish is destroy the world and if you really think individuality isn't important then your love for western culture is unfounded

I wonder if his son has married a chink, considering he's defending this idiocy.

>To better themselves in the face of great adversity
Oh really? That's why leonidas the hero went to a certain death? To sacrifice and better himself?
I dont think so.
>Yes, the most powerful collectives come from an individual teaching the rest, what he knows
So tradition? A shared one?

The problem is not that he's not a Nazi. There are plenty of non-nazi views that are more or less fine. The problem is that he is a liberal. Liberals need to be exterminated.

??? Dude, science and human knowledge is collaborative. There is not a single individual in history who made unprecedented bounds in any field without being heavily influenced by both predecessors and contemporaries. Fuck off with your atomized bullshit, you're not fooling anybody

I don't think I did lash out. I just addressed what I perceive as the flaws in his position. If your point is that individual whites and white families should work tirelessly to improve themselves, morally, spiritually, even financially, then I agree. Of course. And I see the benefit Peterson provides in that regard. I just don't view that as enough because at the end of the day, policy is working against us, and custom is being slowly altered by the influence that Jews wield in mass media and academia. You cannot hope to defeat an enemy you're too timid to even identify. When has that ever worked? Indeed, when has timidity ever produced anything of value itself. At best it's an instinct that can temporarily save you from immediate harm. At worst it's a trait that can lead to our downfall.

JBP is a fucking leaf his country is getting colonized by chinks and a bunch of shitskins.If you would take what a fucking leaf says seriously you should consider offing yourself.

Jared Taylor. He's weak on the jews though.

>if you really think individuality isn't important then your love for western culture is unfounded
Individualism has only existed in the the west for a couple hundred years. Even the early liberals, like the founders of America, were not so individualist. They were much more communitarian, and would never consider pride in their ancestors and ethnicity to be a bad thing.

WHERE IS YOUR CANADIAN SHRINK GOD NOW?

>our love for western culture is unfounded

Also, "Western culture" was never based in individual liberty. Europe was incredibly collectivist, following a strict Christian duty to family, kind and country above all else. This classical liberal tripe that you believe is representative of Western culture is recent. The first classical liberals, essentially republicans, stood for restricting power by law from which individual liberty was derived. They were still explicitly fascist until essentially the past 100 years with mass suffrage democracy and whatnot. YOU sir, are unfounded in the love of Western society - you see it as something that it never was

Exactly.

Hitler literally became the Furher of Germany though which was one of the greatest accomplishments one could have yet he was still extremely prideful of his people and blood so doesn't that kinda btfo mr room cleaner man's "arguments"?

>really think individuality isn't important then your love for western culture is unfounded

I think you need to look back beyond 1789.

Also, consider the long-term result of Peterson's political stance. Namely that we, Europeans, are made minorities in our own countries by doing all we can to make minorities more successful than us and supporting "moderate" Islam in our countries. He's actively preaching ideas that will destroy us.

out of context

No, the building of a tradition by your own means, that is why it always starts with the family, leonidas started with his family and he didn't sit around yelling at people, he got powerful, he learned to speak and he used this to save his people
I didn't say that you had to built something from scratch, I am saying that you should make better the things left for you and if you can create new things, science works because it is a collective of powerful intellects, not just because they are a collective
> If your point is that individual whites and white families should work tirelessly to improve themselves, morally, spiritually, even financially, then I agree.
Yes that is my point and if enough people do that the current crisis will be no more, in my opinion at least.
I am not saying you shouldn't be proud but if you are going to be proud then carry that torch to the fucking mountain instead of staying biter and resentful towards the kikes
Why is it then that as soon as individuality became the focus it became the most powerful culture in history?

Was this guy always a shill or did I just notice from this tweet storm?

I dont mind alternate views of history, but this seems like he is deliberately trying to cuddle with and appease our enemies, people who would quite enjoy more intellectual invitations to extinction.

Get the word out on this guy. He doesnt need to be banking off our clicks if he is going to turn tail and sell out without even the same discipline he would apply to any other topic. Even that kike Shapiro will eat his own intellectual shit to stay somewhat fair. Peterson owes the subject of race at least that much if he is going to present himself as an honest academic. You dont swim in these waters without taking the same shit the rest of us have to. You cant have it both ways. We're under attack globally. You dont get to play both sides.

>Yes, the most powerful collectives come from an individual teaching the rest, what he knows
But from where did the Individual learn? Most philosophers study other philosophers to become philosophers. Most scientists use the work of other scientists to become scientists. Society is inherently a collective.

Wasn't Hitler just secretly a Jewish troll pretending to commit the holocaust to give the Jews unlimited ammo for the future? Truly if you wanna make them powerless don't trust government or anyone else just fucking switch off and live your life you're own way then they have no control you fucktards

>leonidas started with his family and he didn't sit around yelling at people, he got powerful, he learned to speak and he used this to save his people

You're an utter fucking retard. He was raised, like all Spartans, as part of the collective to serve the collective and bring glory to the collective. There was nothing individualistic about it, when the 300 met their end it was a group for a group.

>Sup Forums finds someone that made SJW's mad
>Is person x /ourguy/?
>A lot of threads are made in favour of the messiah of the week
>Turns out said guy is not a Sup Forums shitposter
>Wtf this uni lecturer does not want to gas Jews, what a cuck
>Some asshole said he never liked him all along just to feel smug
>Calls whoever it may be a reddit tier moron
>Threads will now pop up where you either hear how said e celeb btfo's Sup Forums's narrative or more threads speaking about how this person suck balls
>Eventually you're a faggot cuck for supporting him after enough anti threads have been made about said individual

as a group for a group*

>Why is it then that as soon as individuality became the focus it became the most powerful culture in history?

You are evidently a fucking retard. When individual liberty became the focus, was after all the great European empires crumbled. They never became the focus in Europe until the US came and fucked over the monarchies and replaced them with democracy. Individual liberty is associated not with rising European empires, but with declining empires.

You are evidently a fucking idiot, Im sorry for myself and those others wasting air debating with a fucking gook

>> If your point is that individual whites and white families should work tirelessly to improve themselves, morally, spiritually, even financially, then I agree.
>Yes that is my point and if enough people do that the current crisis will be no more, in my opinion at least.
yes we'll all just will ourselves into becoming enlightened millionaires and the invading immigrants will be expelled by the sheer radiance of our glory
wew lad

lmao this nigga a kike shill

Yes but they use that knowledge to create new things using their own individual intellect, they don't just learn and stay there
>what is the fucking enlightenment
I also wonder why I am even responding to some retard that doesn't even know enough geography or world history to recognize flags
Nice logical extreme you got there
Also I guess the jews never did reach their positions by doing exactly that, weird huh?

He has a point about most of you being pieces of shit.

while reading anything he says I can't get the kermit the frog voice out of my head

Collectivism for the sake of the collective is communism, the individual is valueless. Individuality for the sake of the individual is capitalism, the collective is hollow. There must be a balance. A Third Position. National Socialism is collectivism for the sake of the individual and individualism for the sake of the collective. Both ends of the spectrum can be controlled by jews, but not the third. National Socialism is the only way forward, Peterson and others like him, will deny it till they die, but deep down they know it to be true.

that's your logic not mine my friend. the jews reached their positions by discriminating in favor of their own and employing collectivistic group strategies where atomized deracinated whites did not.

Should me meme Peterson into our long awaited Messiah-Furher? Maybe we can turn him like we did to Zyklon Ben.

JBP is down-low JQ enlightened and trying to reconcile his own feelings