CHECKMATE CONSERVASHITS

First woman with Down syndrome competes in Miss Minnesota USA pageant

MINNEAPOLIS -- A Minnesota woman with Down syndrome won awards and received national attention after competing in the Miss Minnesota USA Pageant over the weekend, CBS Minnesota reports.

Mikayla Holmgren, a 22-year-old Bethel University student, became the first woman with Down syndrome to compete in the pageant.

She competed at the Ames Center in Burnsville on Sunday and won the Spirit of Miss USA Award and Director's Award. The audience gave Holmgren a standing ovation as she accepted the awards.

web.archive.org/save/https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mikayla-holmgren-first-woman-down-syndrome-competes-miss-minnesota-usa/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uUYeH1pUNSg?t=106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All this virtue signalling. Just make her the next democrats president candidate.
Also dont forget to blame the republicans for not voting a potato

I literally cannot stop laughing. This is reality now.

Be honest, Sup Forums...

would you?

Maybe she has a very beaitiful soul. Those pageants aren't really about being attractive anyways, ice seen them award plenty of ugly or mediocre girls

If it wasn't her it would just be some Somali and liberals would defend it. This way liberals (excluding Jewish press) just quietly look the other way because everyone knows it's bullshit. It's better this way.

For a potato, she isn't too bad I guess.

powerful

Does anyone think that if she DIDN'T have Downs Syndrome she would have won a beauty contest?

So, the only reason she got awards is because she has the illness.

So sorry, not checkmate by any means.

it's really like poetry.

perfectly symbolic of the state of the USA

No.

I've done worse things.

I fucking hate how people do this shit.
>person is literally mentally retarded
>everyone else declares them the prom queen/king, beauty pageant winner, etc.
>clearly doing it out of pity
It's a fucking insult to the poor disabled fucks since they're just being lied to just so the normalfags feel they did a "kind" act, and the worst part is they don't even know they're being looked down upon.

ill be more impressed when the first transgender miss universe contestant with down syndrome competes.

>bethel university student

Hahaha, american education.

Are you from tthat country In the movie borat?

Fuck my life. I'm not saying we should round up and dispose of them, but can we not do this whole routine where we act like they're normal?

our society rewards weakness.

This is what we do to downs people in amerikkka

Shit, I have a relative going there. It's actually a really good school.

It's mass virtue signaling at its finest. If the tard had any degree of higher intelligence, she'd realize how condescending and pathetic it is.

My reaction:
>Oh is this real?
>Kinda gross.
>They aren't very good at this
>Seen worse

Did he have Down's syndrome too?

The blacks look like they would rather be killed instead of reminded daily that they are inferior in condescending ways.

>BTFO CONSERVATIVES
Is she going to be a future DNC chair or something? What does this have to do with politics?

>Be honest, Sup Forums... would you?
Implying I haven't already.

BASED leaf reaction

>this is a 10/10 in Minnesota

i've fucked a few retards and they were great lays

Still better than a nigger.

>Tyrone and Danisha
The names are too perfect.

yeah right tough guy lol

No, she's basically pol's dream of a perfect girl if I took a pic of her walking through a wheat field

And least it's not a nigger.

This is plain retarded

People feel sorry for a retarded goblin. News.

Put her out of her misery?

What's the issue? I mean democrats are literally the ones that promote exterminating people with down's syndrome.

youtu.be/uUYeH1pUNSg?t=106

NO

But that “NO” weakens with every gin and tonic.

This, as a democrat who's pro-life, it sucks being apart of a party that's for abortion specifically because of down syndrome. If anything OP's faggot title should be "LIBERALS BTFO"

I've seen worse in the general non-Downs populace.

Don't they have a mental age of 10 or so though? That'd just be creepy.

SO TOLERANT

is it me, or does she look exactly like Al Franken? weird since there both minnesotan.

How is this against Conservatives? Progs are the ones advocating abortion against all diagnosed downs pregnancies.
Your established Boomer Conservative Inc clan would applaud this effort.

I think they should make her a president. Equal opportunities, land of the free and all that bullshit.

This is pity pandering, as in a foolish attempt at virtue signaling. A participation award is pointless and only gives a false sense of moral superiority to weak minded fools.

Cool. Now show me the man with down syndrome on the cover of Men's Health magazine or working as a male model.... Oh wait.... Why don't we see that? Because

>All this virtue signalling.

That's what it is. And it's nothing against Mikayla, bless her heart. but women basically use her to try to make themselves both look less shallow and try to lower men's standards of beauty to fucking nothing for their own sake.

>I fucking hate how people do this shit.

Me too. I say this as a deformed individual too. No one pulled this shit on me, but I had a working brain and could communicate so I didn't get the pity or sympathy. Hell, normies would pull stuff like this and go right back to making fun of my facial deformity and speech impediment. That's how you know they're just faking it. They can't tell there is something "wrong" with someone and to bestow special "don't make fun of them" treatment unless it's something someone else tells them to do. They can't logically carry the idea over to everyone in general.

>It's a fucking insult to the poor disabled fucks since they're just being lied to just so the normalfags feel they did a "kind" act, and the worst part is they don't even know they're being looked down upon.

>If the tard had any degree of higher intelligence, she'd realize how condescending and pathetic it is.

That's what it is too. Like they're too unaware to realize the normies are just using them as some kind of "pretend we're not shallow fucks" example since them having Down's means there is something everyone can universally see and feel pity for. I wish I wasn't such a jaded and cynical fuck and I could get behind this but I can't in good faith knowing why it's actually happening. But if she wants to do the pageant more power to her, I'm not gonna discourage her. I just feel bad because I feel she's being used.

Think about autism too. Normies in school would always mess with the straight up autistic kid and make him fly into fits of rage, which the teacher would then send the autistic kid to get into trouble for. That's because normies don't have sympathy parades for them like they do for down syndrome kids. So the retarded normies can't tell the person ALSO has a mental handicap and should ALSO be left alone.

Nope. Anything liberal fucks or "Christians" didn't use as virtue signalling pets was fair game for ridicule for normies. This is why I reject identity politics and social justice too. Because I know how hypocritical and self-serving everyone is when it comes to this stuff. They protect the groups/people they literally just use to make themselves look like not-assholes-who-make-fun-of-everyone-else.