ITT: Anons who have never seen Yuri on Ice try to guess what it's about

non-homo gay sex

Hibike Euphonium but for gays and women

Gay romance with skinny guys -> I don't approve. There's really no middle range in Japan between BL for women and full on bara.

Little girls on ice

Homoerotic ice skating?

I've seen it though.

Some faggot tries to achieve his dreams because he loves to compete. He is a homosexual. He finds new friends and adversaries. Men kissing other men. Yuri finds something new and important about himself. Something something, they suck each others' dicks.

This x100

Victor is perfectly middle range. But if any series actually needs skinny guys, it's one about ice skating. They have to be tiny in real life too.

Just looks like fujos on ice. Don't know why anyone thought it wouldnt be turbo gay

Faggot iceskaters.

I want to lick the water from his collarbones

Alright, you convinced me since I like some Fagskate. Post some screencaps from the show so I can guess what's happening

Lesbians iceskating

>draw a yaoi on ice
>call it a yuri on ice

It's about an old man and a hedgehog finding love on ice.

Now that we got homosexual figure skating anime how about heterosexual ice hockey anime?

I have the impression these guys really want to suck each other's dick

what the fuck happened in the second half of this webm

>not lesbian ice hockey
reconsider everything

>cute sweaty gap-toothed girls going head to head in a fast paced and physical sport
BAKA GAIJIN WANT

eren and armin from aot swap personalities and probably 5% skating 95% gay

BL trash hyped up by fujoshits and western normies because "wow it's so progressive!"

This reputation is also reason enough to never touch it even with a ten foot pole.

Or this.

san francisco on ice

Gay men partaking in figure skating and getting erections in public beneath their tight form-fitting outfits as they do spins and jumps on the ice rink.

What if they did make that?

That is one hellish ugly "dog"

They do more than get erections, user.

ice skating lesbians

But can men get pregnant, where are the babies coming from?

NTR?

Is there lolis in this show?

>Anons who have never seen Yuri on Ice try to guess what it's about
So it's not about gay figure skaters? Well... is it some ganbatte thing where every skater has some special "style"?

Ice skating sol but instead of a cast of cute girls it's fags. There are some romance aspects but nothing ends up too seriously after all they like to sleep around like degenerates

One unimportant loli, several shotas.

>nothing ends up too serious(ly)
Oh you sweet summer child.

there are exactly three lollies user

it looks like they're doing some naughty shit and the little boy and the old man are liking it

another cute loli, but neko

I don't think there's anything for me to say about this

Shota?

Yuri on ice? More like Yaoi on ice AM I RIGHT.

>loli

>Story about Soviet Kosmonauts who as musical on ice

WRONG
It's a show about getting high in Russia.

>Shota?
Blond: 27
Brown: 23, but Japanese, so yeah, shota

k-on dancing on ice with boys instead of girls.

no homo, but the fujos imagine weird shit just because there are only boys in the party.

Gay iceskaters.

Gay fags do figure skating while jacking off

Free! but with ice skating instead of swimming.

Are there seriously still people who think this show isn't homo?

Lesbian ice skating anime Bara!!! on Ice when?

I bet Shitphonium is your AATY fagogt

confirmed for buttmad hambeast

what do YoI fans have to be mad about?

It's a VN, but No, Thank You!!! kind of falls into that range with the characters having body hair but not being full-on bara mode. And the same people are working on a new game too.

Jojo references on ice?

A show about a group of ice skaters with lots of BL undertones an implications, but never full on homo. Also skintight bodysuits with muscles and at least one wardrobe scene in every episode

apparently some are mad not everyone adores their yaoi garbage

Cancerous trash for cancer posters.

eupho fanboys are jealous