WHY DOES IT KEEP GOING UP?!?!?!?! IT DOESN'T FUCKING STOP WHAT THE FUCK. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BITCOIN

WHY DOES IT KEEP GOING UP?!?!?!?! IT DOESN'T FUCKING STOP WHAT THE FUCK. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BITCOIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/01/amazon-buys-crypto-domains-bitcoin-ethereum.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because, Saudi Arabia gave that bitch ai citizenship so they can tax it. duhhh.

I have about 10 btc that I bought in 2013 sitting in an account that I put all fake info for and forgot about. I don't know the log in info and have no way of proving anything

Tulip mania 2.0. At least the USA dollar bill is backed by the force of the United States military.

something something "paper wallet" something something "keys keys keys"

it wasn't a private wallet it was on an exchange, I don't know username or email

Seems all coins even bitcoin are not shit even trumpcoin is going buy now today which doesn't make sense for December palm beach report, coming 2018.

yeh thats they keys part. if you dont know the keys you dont own the btc. but really it does suck man. i laughed at you in the other thread, but i do feel empathy for you.

pay a hypnotist a few hundred bucks to put you under and get you to remember.

nothing but a massive scam. whales are dumping soon. invest in USD.

wat?

lol, I wasn't in the other thread, but I'm not surprised, I bet there is plenty of btc locked up in similar situations. Also I'm only out like 150 so whatever.

Coin base is just gonna steal it all soon anyways

Because the big players have got in. Chinks are setting up massive bitcoin mining operations with these mining machines thag blow out so much heat you would think it’s an oven. They aren’t setting up a few hundred, they are setting up thousands of these machines all over Canada, USA, China and who knows where else

nigger they have had industrial sized mining operations for years

No they havent. I would know because i’m in the space amerimutt. They just started going full blown. They have facilities with nearly a 100k machines and since more and more chinks are doing the same thing with these amazing machines the coins are getting harder and hardee to come by

rule of thumb currently is to have 80% in physical PM and 20% crypto.

I,LL sell mine when they hit 100k USD. My retirement fund. I

Why is something that doesn't even exist worth $10,000?

Where does the value of this stuff come from?

>with these amazing machines the coins are getting harder and hardee to come by
they come out every ten minutes no matter what you have.

paper fiat doest exist either only PM has a physicality.

what good is crypto currency if it easy to steal and erase? Just because it's decentralized doesn't mean a backdoor has been created. the fbi and cia have already invested in placing hidden features because of the rampant use by money laundering

electricity is free there, they been at this

Same reason 100 US Federal Reserve Notes are worth 10000$.

if you really believe in it just hold on to it till it becomes as fungible as real money

Ask yourself a few questions:
Morning Joe is quitting all the Trump talk. Why now?
Keith Olberman quit talking about Trump. Why now?
Jake Tapper is dropping hints on his broadcast, leading normies to see the truth. Why now?
Sealed indictments are piling up. 4200 the last time I checked. Why?
Who are the primary users of bitcoin? The answer: Deep Web operatives.

I don't browse the deep web, however I bet they have an inkling about what is going to happen. If this stuff goes all the way up to the Rothschilds, the global economic collapse and resulting fallout of such an event would make the Great Depression and 2008 Financial crisis look like someone broke into your piggy bank when you were a child.

Just a thought.

If someone sells a big quantity of bitcoin it's value drops dramatically, meaning their value is "ramped" up by other means than demand. The idea that Bitcoin would sell completely at 160 billion is a fallacy, as there have to be buyers with that total amount of money. Keep telling yourself that the money is there. It's not. Also BTC as a currency is now useless as buying and selling is unincentivised by hope of high gains. It's basic function is down.

how do you propose to insert a backdoor into open source code

Because in a credit bubble, luxury assets like Fine art and Classic cars and speculative fads like Bitcoin shoot up into hyper bubbles as people race to store value of some of their paper money and look to launder dirty cash into hard assets.

nobody gives a shit

BTC is peanuts for those "Deep web operatives". Also too easy to track. BTC is peanuts compared to the global market. And if it falls it will not mean anything really. As all the money pumped into it by buyers is already back into the global market. BTC can only shift wealth from someone to others, as it is only a currency.

10k will probably be the limit where whatever group bought heavily into it over the past few years (since 2013) stops growth. people who came in later will hold onto their coins waiting for a rebound that might eventually come, its happened four times before and will probably happen again but a massive coordinated dumping event is going to take place at 10k

WHY DIDNT I PREDICT THE FUTURE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I seriously doubt the big players are there, there were plenty of BTC manipulations and well there is little chance anyone can still buy in without a huge loss. It is only hyped people holding BTC and crypto in general.

bury an algorithm in the proo-of-work scheme that becomes computable once a unique machine connects. Open source is easy to hack if you think outside the code.

I can't wait for the inevitable crash

Should have gotten on the train one of the 80 odd times we shilled it in summer 2016. That or when it had a low with the China thing. Either way if your not onboard at this point you deserve to be poor. Market dominance due to early start is nearly impossible to overtake. If your not some undersaged faggot or some brainlet look up how it works, lurk on /biz/ and get into the market ASAP unless you want to stay a poorfag.

Shit thats even worse than not buying bitcoins at all. I remember I was going to buy bitcoins when they were 1$, but I couldnt figure out how to do it and gave up.

If I went all in back when you could CPU mine I'd have over 1.5 billion dollars today. I can't fathom what my life would be like had I managed to pull that off.

I have 250k DOGE. WHY WONT IT GO UP????

I love posts like yours because it makes me feel better about me not buying bitcoins at all and riding this wave. It's just pure delicious schadenfreude.

chinks have lockd down their stock market and some of them are probably running for the hills

Pyramid scheme

Someone very influential and rich is very obviously manipulating the market to garner interest in order to raise prices. Expect to see large fire-sales. I'm sure only a handful of sellers will be the ones making the big-bucks with 'overnight millionaire' NEETS making a nice little cashout while the rest of the cunts get caught with the Hot Potato.

How do you even cash out BTC?

Is it too late to invest?

buy drugs with it and sell them

holy shit that's an idea

how many buttcoin for her to warm my bed at night?

How is this any different from a bubble?

>people buying into a bubble
it's like you're trying to lose money

Because Jews bought it, so their banks increased themselves value.
cnbc.com/2017/11/01/amazon-buys-crypto-domains-bitcoin-ethereum.html

I spend $8 on bitcoin when it first became a thing...now I have over 1 billion USD worth of it. However, because I - with my very high IQ, the highest, I've checked around - am so smart I am unwilling to turn that into real currency or use it to purchase anything in any form at all because the value will continue to rise and so the right thing to do is CHOOSE not to spend any of it.

If you do buy dont use a trading platform please. Itll just crash wildly the moment you do.
That shit fucked me up trying to make a quick buck. Just put in a wallet and hold.

My money is on an AI Hedgefund management token called Numeraire, for the long term.

Hundreds of billions of USD in the BTC-based drug trade.

are you serious? Whats the point of not spending any of 1 billion? full of shit I think you are.

Scam: you put money in but you can't take it out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania