Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no
youtu.be/S2rg7CeY1ek
youtu.be/2IJns8QnMbs
youtu.be/j800SVeiS5I?t=475
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

amazing

Not clicking or bumping, faggot.

Haha nihilism and pointing out futility is so fucking inciteful, right guys!! hohohohoho

That most of what this board does anyway

bump gotta admire the effort

Except this "give me clicks please guys :^)" attempt fails to acknowledge the jew, it just replaces jewish influence with edgy 14 year old ambience, animism and darkness.
saged again.

not bumping either XD

I just stumbled across this. didn't make it. Either way everything in there wouldn't be a thing without jewish influence and that is what caught my attention

>hurr durrrr have to say da word jew cant just say powerful elite

Fucking retarded. Low frequency media.

apparently it way made by some guy from eastern Europe. Don't fucking tell me he doesn't know about the jews. It was practically centered around it

Watch the end.

And this is the normie death we're inching closer and closer to every single fucking day. Nothing means anything in a society controlled by Jews and currency but there are alternatives.

cringe tbqh

Who is control isn't who you think it is.

...but the one you do think it is controls the outside of it. It looks bad, but iside, past owners, is a power that manipulates in a hidden way.

Tesla was contacted. Feynman was contacted. Hitler men were contacted. Many are contacted.

We are not alone.

cool video OP, I enjoyed it.
might share with some friends too

>man and woman unite... child... tree of life
perfect ending. red pilled as fuck. loaded with pagan symbology

Wtf i love suicide now

any sources? please share

I don't know what to say and was prevented from doing so...

I'm a turbo autist. I don't mingle with people well, worse than vast majority here.

Speed of light is built into Giza.

Archimedes say he knew the volume of the moon.

Vsauce shows that a light shown on the moon, covered and removed, the shadow moves faster than light.

That was my "Eureka!" moment. I saw the 5th dimension but is was really my mind purging/recategorizing 20 years of physics knowledge.

It's not from above...it's from below.

Hail Hydra.

youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no

youtu.be/S2rg7CeY1ek

youtu.be/2IJns8QnMbs

Choose the third option.

> You are not alone.

thanks

nice

I raged so hard at how accurate some parts were, good thing I was sober or I might have lost my fucking mind.

Pizzagate reference
youtu.be/j800SVeiS5I?t=475

Wow so deep. Not.