This is a Sup Forums banner, even Sup Forums is infected with race mixing cuck propaganda, everything is jew

This is a Sup Forums banner, even Sup Forums is infected with race mixing cuck propaganda, everything is jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jbv5i8jxnps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis
youtube.com/watch?v=YbGq5qnxbjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is satire

fake and gay
slide thread
sage

It's not fake
So Charlottesville was satire?

>So Charlottesville was satire?
Yes.

newfag

So mowing down a group of college kids in a Dodge Challenger was satire?

>So mowing down a group of college kids in a Dodge Challenger was satire?
Yes.

Well then.

Lol i bet he's the one posting those threads

kek

>OP's too much of a newfag to realize we were making of "Based God" so much because "based" was such a goofy sounding word that we just adopted it was our own to continue making fun of the dumb nigger until everyone forgot he came up with it.

How can you make fun of someone that gets 2000x more bitches than you

"BASED" was coined by a black rapper
"REDPILL" was created by two trannies
Pepe was created by a potsmoking liberal

You can all kill yourselves now

There's nothing wrong with cultural appropriation.

Redpill was created by The Matrix

Thats Lil B. He lurks Sup Forums, newfag. He coined the term "based" as it's used today.
youtu.be/Jbv5i8jxnps

the creators of the matrix are 2 transexuals lurk more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis

Who knew Sup Forums worshipped shitskins, so much for White Supremacy and the 4th Reich.

based newfag trying to sound like he's not a newfag

kill yourself newfag

>Sup Forums literally wasn't even around when Lil b went full meme mode. He was big around 2009, and in 2010 he was the freshest meme on the world wide webâ„¢. Sup Forums wasn't made until 2011, which of course, you did not know, because you, unlike myself, are a newfag.

In addition, the notion that the adoption of "Based God" and the word "Based" as a meme merely because it is a funny word reveals your ignorance on the subject, and perhaps indicts that not only are you a newfag, but most likely a literal underageb$(i have no Pound Sterling symbol on my keyboard).

Lil B is a real life ape. But his status as a smash hit meme was manipulated. It was, in reality, a forced meme. The intentional promulgation of "Lil B" as "The Greatest Rapper", by the inner circles of the Sup Forums meta meme team, as well as the metaphysical essence of what "The Based God" represents as an artistic mockery of niggerdom is a meme far too complex and esoteric to explain to a newfag such as yourself. Indeed, the levels of post-ironic negroid mockery are so complex that to this day many still think that Lil B is actually intelligent and that he himself is consciously playing actually a character, all in an elaborate critique of the degeneracy of his own people and the decline of "da rap Game"

youtube.com/watch?v=YbGq5qnxbjQ

No. He's just a nigger. We memed the meme of him being an ironic parody of the Negroidian Primate. He remains as always, a sub 80-IQ ape, ignorant of all of this.

And yet he gets tons of hot white girl ass and you don't, so laugh at his "low IQ" all you want desu no one's jealous of your "meme skillz" but most people are jealous of his fame and pussy game.

every day i stray closer and closer to suicide after mass shooting and coverup as an Islam attack while shouting "allahu akbar' in order to create a false flag that Islam is a dangerous religion (which will be lied of to make it sound harmless) when in reality I just got sick and tired of all these faggots in this world ruining my pure hardcore Minecraft gameplay.