You guys must have missed this. Deep down we both know your intuition is telling you this is real

>believing a LARP

Not saying it couldn't be true, but not one LARPer has been right about anything in the past year.

Mueller is /ourugy/ and this was a 1 post by this ID user with a writing style similar to the way GEOTUS actually talks. He kept it simple and straight to the point.

Today we had Jake Tapper talking about the Rothschilds and other shit. Morning Joe announcing he's nuking his own Twitter and Keith Olbermann basically breaking down crying on his last video thing.

We all know what's coming.

I'm open to the idea for sure. Something about it feels "scripted" though. Either way, if it gets the people talking about shit that actually matters and accelerating the mass redpilling we're all hoping for then I'm cool with it.

Go through the thread this was posted in. Here's the archive. It isn't a kike filled thread and it talks about Israel, the Jews, etc etc etc. All the way back to JFK.

I pray that you are right but I doubt it.

Mueller is a gatekeeper for the deep state and best friends of James Comey. Almost all of the lawyers working for him are enemies of Trump. Most are former Democrat operatives with a couple of establishment neo-cons thrown in. Look at the bullshit they got Manafort on. This whole "Russia investigation" charade is nothing more than a deep state coup.

What if I told you Comey was in on this as well?

I believe but thats independent of the LARP. It is obvious that Trump is not really guilty of anything. Of course he would know the dirty tricks people would use to drag him down. He wouldn't make that mistake. The only question is if the investigation fizzles or he really does drain the swamp. Either case is better than neutral for Trump

There's 4280 sealed indictments. The swamp is fucking terrified dude. It's global too.

The screencap is of your own fucking post. It has (you) right fucking there.
I want to believe, but did you seriously screencap toir own post?

I found this on fucking Sup Forums and saved it moron.

I suppose but there is still the possibility of MS13 crap, though who knows how much. Some of the locations of the grand juries would suggest high profile cases

Comey is a good guy. Gowdy already said it: "History will be kinder to (Comey) then we are now". He torpedoed himself intentionally to create Mueller and crash the cabal. It was his goal from the start.

wait what? last I heard was 1800
source would be very much appreciated anonbro

I still don't buy this yet. Comey had done many unnecessary things

Oh I see. You're just a shill. It's okay dude. Go make a bait thread about Khazar milkers.

Everything Comey did was to undermine himself. The fucker is a religious man and his consciousness finally caught up with him.

4000 across the country is the latest count

I'm gay so no. And I'm not a shill, it's just the gowdy statement I don't see proof of yet.

I guess that makes sense. Why would he just not publicly state Trump isn't under investigation? So he would be fired that way? There were many ways he could have had himself fired

>8
Because Trump was the smokescreen for Mueller. He took at the fire so Mueller could investigate in peace and quiet.

If I'm skeptical about Mueller being /ourguy/ being proven wrong would be fantastic. If I'm optimistic about Mueller, then being proven wrong will ruin my mood. It's as simple as that.

You've gotta be eternally optimistic.

I'm actually very optimistic just tired of fucking waiting for some gears to turn

Bannon said firing Comey was the biggest mistake Trump did. Comey's original intention was to have a feud with Trump for credibility with the RINOs and dems, get Mueller assigned so they could use the full force of the law to pretend to go after POTUS while killing the cabal. Right now Mueller is doing it alone.

Bannon is a zionist shill of course he would say that.

wtf does that have to do with the Clintons..

Okay bump

Everything related to the swamp is connected with Israel.

Stings don't work well without a bit of misdirection.

bump

False. MediaLiesAgain. Idiotfuck.

>MediaLiesAgain

Redpill me on this really quick.

comey dug his own grave flip flopping over Hillary, because of this in the eyes of the public no one would believe comet was good all of the sudden even if it was true.

Basically the first WHanon showed up, sounding shockingly like KAC. Explained super professionally that Trump was jerking around the press and would appreciate our help. Told us noonish on Friday. Told us to prepare the hashtag/meme "medialiesagain". I'm not even sure which Trump hoax it was. I think it was the story about 60k ice agents raiding illegals. Allegedly they gave different people different numbers to track leakers. There's a great pol smiley meme about it. I can't find it right now.

i'm going to be an old man by the time these indictments are revealed...

its happening like really soon though.

Yeah, I believe 100% that Trump is free and clear. The Democrats are dirty as sin though and that's right out in the open, no imagination required. The news just covers for them like crazy.

theres only 1 party. The ZOG

The reason he strikes so much fear is because they know Trumps second favorite hobby besides real estate, revenge.

Trump is one of the most vengeful men alive, and over years he has perfected the art of revenge (seriously, revenge is featured in most of his books).

It has helped in his success, because NOBODY would cross him. And since his election, how many people succumb to the 'Trump' curse.

It's no curse, its John Miller.

HIGH T